CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories (Ryan/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:24 am

I chuckled, but then covered my mouth with my hand. "I shouldn't laugh, I'm sorry," I said, holding back another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Ryan smirked "It's ok. Besides it is really funny. Damn sharing a booth with a dog. My dog." he started laughing
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:08 am

I laughed as well. "Mean girlfriends," I said. "Thank God I'm a woman so I could do that."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 am

"Oh so you're about to put your boyfriend out in the middle of a night to get him fight with a dog?" he laughed at the idea. "Sounds pretty much like my sister. And Sam. Gee I think I know where Mich has learned these tricks.." hazel orbs widened from the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I laughed once again. "It would be a fun experience," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"Oh for sure. You can learn best moves from those girls. They are like bunch of poisonous snakes. But I still love them. And who else would be their prank object? I doubt any other from the team. he smirked
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

I chuckled, as I got closer to him, my head still resting on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Ryan sighed looking up at the sky again. He felt so good now. "You know this is the best therapy I've ever received" he said sheepish grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm

"Yeah," I said, looking up at the sky as well. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 pm

He suddenly laughed at the memory of his old days.
"Funny how things changes over the years"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am

She pressed her lips together and slightly nodded. She had had many friends who had gone away without saying a thing and she didn't know anything about.
"I know right?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:57 am

He nodded.
Too many things have changed for his liking.
"And come to think of that. I was so close to become one of those who never returns." it felt as if cold hand had grabbed his heart in its fist
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 am

Ava felt like a dark wave of sadness overwhelmed her. It was all over her and it was weird, because she was not the sensitive one, easily to be moved by other people's stories and experiences. Instantly, she grabbed his hand. "Don't say that..." she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 am

Ryan snapped out of his memory lane surprised. "Alright. I won't say that anymore. I'm right here and not going anywhere." he assured Ava, gently squeezing her hand. He didn't want to upset her so he felt a pang of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 am

Ava looked up at Ryan and smiled softly, as he squeezed her hand. She saw the slight shadow of guilt in his eyes; her other hand gently stroked his cheek.
"It's okay," she said quietly, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 am

He looked deep in her eyes. "You sure?" he asked, already knowing the answer she'll give. But he couldn't stop himself from asking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 am

Ava chuckled a bit and nodded. It was night, so she could see only a pair of dark eyes looking back at her.
"I am," she said gently, not letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

"That's good." Ryan replied, smiling. It was dark but he could see her eyes looking back. Their hands were still attached together. But he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Ava smiled a bit and nodded, then rested her head on his shoulder. It felt so good, knowing that she was not all by herself there and that she had someone who understood her. She had never cared about having people around her, but there were moments when she needed a person, her person, to be there with her and understand her. And Ryan was now there, and it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 am

Ryan was happy that he finally had someone he could trust. He needed a person that wouldn't judge him, just listen and understand. Of course there was his sister but knowing her he couldn't bury her under his burden. Girl had her own trouble and Ryan wasn't sure she'd take it well if he added his stories about tough cases and rough suspects.

But now he had a person. Ryan could feel it in his heart that Ava was the right one. A friend that he could trust and who'd listen, and vice versa.

He looked up at the sky and smiled to the stars. Finally life started to look the way it should've looked ages ago. And at least for once he had a friend that didn't blame him for something he had no idea about. Finally years of loneliness is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Ryan/Anyone)   Memories (Ryan/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Memories (Ryan/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3