CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

Natalia nodded in reply and watched them, before she walked back to the lab, slightly shaking her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:17 am

Sam rolled her eyes yet again and became slightly annoyed by the two. But it was enough by just looking into Ryan's hazel orbs to drop every thought.
"Damn Wolfe." she muttered loud enough for Nat to hear, not realizing herself, that she'd voiced it, and followed Nat
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 am

Natalia turned around to Sam when she muttered that, actually wondering what had happened, but when she followed her, Nat shrugged a little and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 am

With Michelle poking him in side Ryan slowly walked behind Nat and Sam to the lab, groaning every now and then.
"Michelle Jessica Foster!" he suddenly yelled spooking few bypassers "Stop it!" he yanked her arm, when girl tried another nudge, and pushed her back. "Piss off! Get lost! Leave me alone, woman! You irk me!" Ryan scowled at his sister and she stopped her attacks.
Then his gaze met Sam's and he still could feel some of the old spark
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 am

Natalia actually jumped a little, when Ryan finally told his sister to back off. But she could understand that he really had enough now. Still, Nat hadn't seen Ryan like that in a while.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:41 am

Sam's eyes widened in horror at the sudden Ryan's reaction. A wash of old memories came back to her mind. It's been a while since she'd seen Ryan acting like this. And last time it had been they'd got Alexa to part them before either police or medics had to get called in.
She trembled quite unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Natalia noticed as she stood next to Sam. She had a slightly concerned look on her face.
"You okay, Sam?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am

Somehow Mich turned angry on Ryan. She wasn't used to behaviour like that. Or at least after crash. She had no idea how it was before. Maybe Ryan was the violent abusive type, maybe just too tempered. But the shock was visible on her face.
So Michelle grabbed Ryan by his arm and pulled back, and when he was facing her, she let her fist meet his face without hesitation...
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 am

Sam sighed deeply. "No, I'm not. I remembered how Ryan was before. Sometimes violent, bad tempered and little dangerous. We used to get into lots of fights. Once it got Alex involved. I didn't want her to witness that. He scared her but she was strong, otherwise I don't know what would've happened. And now this small lash out recalled me how dangerous he used to be. And he still can. Just after he learned to control his behaviour. Not that it helped too much." she explained feeling rather divided.

Suddenly something behind caught her attention.
It was Michelle who suddenly pulled Ryan backwards and crashed her fist into his face.
It was rather shocking and seeing Michelle so furious was something new, though during uni she did same when somebody even tried to think about her in different way.
Yeah, the girl stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 am

"Ow!"
It was painful. Really painful, in fact.
The stars danced before his eyes like ice-skaters training between tour parts.
His vision blacked in and out like a broken light bulb.
Yeah his little sis had a dangerous right hook. And now it made him feel like his head's splitted into pieces.
Ryan stayed in the middle of a hallway, swaying on his feet, as he fought the wish to slip into black. But he had to stay put. He wasn't weak. He was strong and could take it. Or not?
Now the colourful dots joined the happy-go-merry dance in front of his eyes and his arm, hurriedly seeking nearby wall for support, waved through empty air.
The wave of severe dizziness overwhelmed him so Ryan had no other chance as to fall on the floor with a rather loud crack.
And finally the roaring in his ears stopped, vision came black and pain disappeared along everything else...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

"Ryan!" Nat called out as she watched the scene, being a little horrofied now. She casted Michelle a somewhat angry glance. What was it that H had told her before she married James? "Don't let your personal life affect your work."
Her and James had have their differences sometimes, had a few small arguments and the atmosphere at home had been tense, but never did they take it out in their line of work. Never. She had reason to be pissed off now.
"You call that work and finding a missing friend, Michelle?" she asked the young woman with slightly pissed off voice.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Samanta watched wide eyed as the shock took over. It was something rather new for her in this environment.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am

"He tried first. I just defended. So what? He never cares where it happens. It can be work, mall or goddamn street. Tell her, Samanta, how he solved your arguments. Yeah, Natalia, our dear Wolfie actually is pretty violent. Have I known this would happen I'd never let him inside the building. He's on goddamn meds and it's more than obvious they don't work. I want to find Alexa, damn how I want that. I am about to do everything I can. But not with him in picture. Not until he's normal again. Oh, I forgot, he's never been normal. Always just this." Michelle said still fuming and walked over, leaning low, to Ryan "You know what, Wolfie? I warned you. I warned that, if you ever try this on me, you'll end up exactly like it did with Jonathan. And believe me, try this just once on Sam and beware the consequences. Either way or you'll rot in jail for domestic violence or abusing your sister at work. You have witnesses. I'll sue you." girl warned with venom in her cold voice.
She was done. Done with this crap. And she swore if ever happens again Ryan will pay. That she promised Ellie. And Alexa. She was not about to leave it like that.

And with that she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 am

Something tugged at his blackness. Something tried to break through darkness.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 am

"Ryan?" Sam finally found her voice. She dared to kneel beside him now that fuming Michelle walked away.

Sam's hands travelled to Ryan's face tracing the large, black bruise right on his temple before and above his left ear. Some blood had escaped from the gash and only then it hit her.
Michelle had specific metal construction for her right hand, that's why it had such an effect on poor Ryan.
Despite knowing the deepest reasons for the encounter, Sam couldn't care less for the man on the floor.

She took out her paper tissue and pressed on the wound.
He didn't move, obviously passed out from the force and metal hitting his head.
She even feared to touch the blackening bruise that was leaking blood steadily now.
Sam looked up at Natalia with apologetic look.

Yeah, Flack always brought her to lab during their cases. And Mac always told her to "never let personal life interfere her professional life". It was a rule in lab, in law enforcement and in her own mind. She knew what could happen and to avoid it.
But now it was up to her to keep it going for her missing sister. Maybe even better. Ryan was the one told her he'd seen her, not Micha.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. It won't happen again." Sam simply said, adjusting Ryan against her and holding him tightly.
It'd probably take few moments for him to wake up and some more to be able to do something apart from sitting or dozing on the couch but Sam was sure he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 am

Natalia sighed heavily. She was just glad that neither Calleigh nor Horatio witnessed what happened, because if they did, they'd all be in big trouble for sure. So she walked over and stayed with Ryan and Sam.
"It's okay. I'm just angry that they both let this happen right here. It could cost their jobs, both of them." she said in a more quiet tone.
"Any idea where Michelle might go to?"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 am

Sam nodded "Yeah. Unless they find the full medical history for Ryan. Horatio knows about Michelle's behavioural problems. Once she nearly threw the lector out of window for rejecting her test results."

Sam adjusted Ryan more comfortable and unconsciously started to circling her fingers on his chest.

"Well, usually she runs away somewhere far enough, like skating rink or beach, or to some bar to get drunk and week or month later she'd wash up at crime scene or lab like nothing happened. Of course she'd forgotten everything from before. That's what usually happens." she explained her rather uncontrollable and unpredictable friend.

Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Natalia nodded a little as she listened. It wasn't her job to talk to Michelle, but since this was a case they both worked on she needed to be sure that she could trust Mich and count on her, but if she was like that, it was hard to do that.
"Well, maybe it's better if I don't go finding her and talk to her, but some time I will. Until she comes back we're on our own with finding your sister." Nat said to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 am

At that moment Ryan groaned a bit, as if confirming the fact.
Slowly and bit by bit he came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am

Sam nodded and sighed "I think better let's forget her until she comes back. We can do it on our own." she shrugged and then kept rubbing circles on Ryan's temples while he slowly returned to reality.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 am

Natalia nodded in reply. Of course they could, they were three people. That was enough to look for Alexa for now, until Michelle decided to come back and help them. She glanced at Ryan with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

Ryan was now stirring slightly. Sam sighed knowing that it will be a tiny bit harder to solve the mystery of her sister but she also knew Ryan might be a huge help if he pulled some strings.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:28 am

"Oh god." Ryan suddenly coughed. It hurt as hell. He could feel large swollen bruise on the side of his head.
"Shit! Michelle!" he groaned as the realization sunk in.

Of course, how he'd managed to forget her "steel fist". "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" he cried in frustration, the fuzz still drifting through his brain. He felt dizzy and his mind was still foggy.
"Argh!" Ryan groaned again leaning back against Sam.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Natalia watched them, sighing a little. She could see it was bothering him and that he was angry but for now, he just needed to take his time to come to and be his "normal" self again.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

Sam patted Ryan's shoulder and he looked up at her
"Listen, Ryan, stop yelling. I know it hurts and probably first you should see doctor of some kind so we know it's only a bruise. I know she did it with full force so it can get tricky. Just hope you don't have concussion."

Ryan just snorted for an answer but Sam knew he was just mad.

Then she turned to Natalia "Michelle has gotten "steel fist". After crash her wrist got shattered so severely they replaced bones with metal. That's why her right hook is so dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next