CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

Ava had had the most horrible day ever. Lt.Caine had been upset at her with no reason for days and that day it had been worse than ever. Plus, she and her childhood friend had started to argue over the most minor things and that day, her friend had stopped talking to her. So, it was not the best day for her. She was drowning her sadness in a bottle of tequila, when she heard a faint knock to the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 am

Ryan had been the worst week ever. Well almost.
For some reason he missed an important evidence and got on blade's wrong side with most of colleagues.
He tried to drawn his problems in tequila and vodka but he still felt empty. So he decided to find a friend and share his burden.
He found himself at Ava's doorstep....
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 pm

She stood up and went to the door. She was wearing a black pair of sweatpants and a white plain shirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had no make-up on. She felt miserable and this could probably be seen in her appearance. She opened the door to see none other than Ryan. "Hey," she greeted simply.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 am

While waiting he eyed himself. For some reason his sneakers looked like they'd been in a dog fight. His dark blue jeans had few abrasions he had no idea where he got. Maybe he was run by car or something on his way?
His bright green shirt was miraculously spotless and clean. Though the brown leather jacket looked bit worn.
But in all honesty he didn't care. His hair was something between mess and longish curls.
The door finally opened. He smiled. Someone was bit moody.
"Hey there" he said mischievously
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 am

Ava smiled a bit back, with tired eyes. She made a small sign with her head. "Come in," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 am

"Thank you" he said his voice sounding close to whisper. He entered
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 am

She entered the messy living room and threw herself on the couch. She took the half-open bottle on the table and took a long sip of it, then held it up to Ryan. "Tequila?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 am

Ryan followed and plopped down on the coach as Ava offered the bottle "Sure thing." he took it and drank from it. Then he remembered something "Vodka?" he pulled out two full mid-sized bottles, still unopened
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 am

Ava looked at the bottles and took one of them. "That's why I love you," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Ryan smirked "Good to know. Bartender promised to beat me if I don't pay for those. But I said to arrest him for illegal buisnesses." Ryan said proudly with a hint of slurriness in his voice, taking sip from other bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 am

Ava chuckled a bit and took another sip of her bottle. "I've had the most terrible week ever," she said slowly, glad that she was finally talking with someone about her problems.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 am

Ryan smirked "Oh tell me 'bout it. I feel like complete screw up" he was glad to finally share with someone who understands
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:40 am

Ava nodded a bit. "Oh, I know about your problem with the evidence," she told him. "Sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

"News and gossip spread like wildfire. And I did screw up." he took a long swig. "Just because I had minor problems and I couldn't go in there. But I was alone and processing chemical plant wasn't on my wishlist either." he said stumblling up from the couch "I need more vodka. Be right back." Ryan walked out to his car and got some more precious liquid...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 pm

"Okay," Ava said. As Ryan went outside, she went into her room to change into something lighter, as it was getting hot in the house with all the alcohol. She put on a black pair of yoga pants and a tight black camisole. She went back to the living room and threw herself back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:42 am

Ryan stumbled back into house with two bigger bottles of crystal clear liquid. Carefully he strolled up to the table and placed them on it. Then his legs just gave out, protesting the sudden excessive walk, and he plopped down on the couch next to Ava.
"Wow!" he gasped, noticing her change of clothes. "Is that a magic or am I dreaming?" a mischievous grin spread on his face.
He dropped the last few sips of the smaller bottle and unscrewed the bigger bottle "Let the party begin" Ryan smirked
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

"Is that a magic or am I dreaming?" he asked.
Ava smirked back at him and bit her lip. "Which one do you prefer?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

"A magical dream maybe?" he smirked mischievously and drowned a bit from the bottle slightly wincing at the fierce liquid
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 am

Ava kept her smirk on and, instead of drinking from the bottle, she fixed him with her eyes, slowly licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 am

Ryan was watching her but pretended he wasn't.
His heart was picking up speed and he felt something he never expected to feel again.
He drank more of the liquid.
Placing the bottle on the table and moved closer to Ava.
There was something... Something.... He brought a hand on her leg...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Ryan was Ava's best friend and she would have never thought of him as anything else. But that night, the alcohol had taken over her mind and she was not judging properly anymore. She let the bottle on the table as well, as he put a hand on her leg. Her heart started to beat faster. She smirked and moved her lips closer to his, but didn't kiss him, only teased, looking deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Ryan felt like all the butterflies in the world had been locked in his chest and stomach.
He teasingly rubbed her leg with a mischievous grin.
Ryan Wolfe, you idiot!, a small voice in back of his head warned. He knew they were best friends but tonight....
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 am

Her heart was beating faster by second as he teasingly rubbed her leg. Her lips remained close to his, and her hand went up on his rock hard abdomen and then pectorals.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 am

She was teasing him. And he knew it. His heart was nearly leaping out of his chest.
He was so close of loosing his stance.

As her hand teased up to his body he was ready to jump on her....
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 pm

After her hand went up on his body, she put it under his shirt, on his abs. She looked at him with a smirk, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next