CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Ryan smirked "Sounds good Ms. Lewis"

Pranking somebody was something he liked. But little did he know what his locker had to say about this....
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Meanwhile Nat had gone back to work, figuring that Madison was in good hands with Ryan and Ava. But little did she know about the plans they already made. Ryan and Madison.
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Ava rolled her eyes at the two. She really didn't think that the lab was the right place for pranks. She still thought there they had to work, not have fun. "Okay then, I'll go back to work," she told them. "It's what you should do too," she added as she left them.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 am

"I'd get back to work if I'd been given any..." Madison said, watching Ava go. She grinned at Ryan. "And so, Ryan, what are your pranking plans? Who shall we doom today?" A thought occurred to her and she grinned. "Should I prepare by singing the 'Doom Song'?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 am

Ryan just waved his hand at Ava. She was right but after all the shit he's been through and after finding his sister he found that her pranking spirit has embed inside him just like it was before.

Smiling he turned to Madison and put his hand on her shoulder "I had several people on my list but since two of them had day off there're only few left."
He looked around "Ah we still have Tom around and he might like you singing him while a body could dance at it." his smirk grew wider at the memory of him and Eric trying on pranking Tara who took it as offence. "Do we have some fake eyeballs?" he asked when another pranking victim popped in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

"Oh yup, I carry spare eyeballs with me at all times," she laughed. "But give me a list, and I'll have some stuff delivered within twenty mins." She grinned, "I have contacts in high joke places. So, fake eyeballs, maybe a bit of fake blood. A tarantula or two, maybe? Yay or nay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

Ryan smiled even brighter "Oh for Walter eyeballs are enough. I doubt Maxine fears blood. Not sure there is anything that could make Eric and Calleigh jump up. But there might be some spiders that could make Nat's blood go cold for nano second. For Ava just dunno. But I can imagine what we can do about them in Michelle's style. We're CSIs, trained professionals and there's little things that can scare us. But Michelle does that in a different way. And I'm going to lock picking, wanna come?" he beamed
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 pm

She grinned. "Sure, lead the way." As they walked she dialed a number. "Hey Sadie, it's Maddy... We need your joke delivery services..." She rattled off a list to her contact and then hung up. "Done. In twenty minutes we'll have all the eyeballs that your heart can desire," she replied happily. "Now, while we wait, where's that lock you want picked?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Ryan laughed "Awesome."

They turned around the corner and walzed in locker room.
"My all time favourite locker and one of the most protected." he winked pulling out a tool he often uses to pick Michelle's locker door.
"Professional lock picking services" he joked opening the door.
Some confetti and small rubber balls fell out.
"So what can we use... Definately not my Timmy or Trickler" Ryan rummaged through the locker putting out his folded wheelchair and cane.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 am

Madison giggled. "Yay for confetti, I love that stuff..."
Her phone went off, and answering, she listened for a moment. "Be right there," she replied and hung up. "I'll be right back. Our stuff just got delivered," she replied with a grin. Just before she left she looked back over her shoulder. "I hope you know what you're doing with this locker. I don't want to be fired for being an accomplice on my first day," she said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 am

"Awesome. What a service." he said with a whistle, throwing his wheelchair and cane off the bench and started rummaging through some boxes.
Ryan grinned at that "Nah, its half mine anyways. I keep my stuff here so IA wouldn't suspect anything off with me."
Then he found what he was looking for "Hello baby, come to daddy."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 am

Maddy came back a couple of minutes later, dumping the bag in front of Ryan. "There we are, tarantulas, eyeballs, I think she even included some limbs in there. Everything we need for the perfect day."
She looked curiously at what Ryan was holding. "What do you have there?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 am

"Holy icecream balls, that's what I call gearing up." his eyes widened at the bag.
"Oh." he turned his attention back to his hand "This is my ultimate entrance into Michelle's secret storage room." Ryan held up a small silver key.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

Maddy laughed. "Yeah, she's amazing like that. She always did have a soft spot for me so she'd always throw in extras." Her eyes looked over the key and she grinned. "Ultimate entrances are always the best."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 pm

"Awesome friends you have." he chuckled.
"Yup they are. And now just need to find right..." Ryan walked around some lockers and then got to the very back of the room, where usually only janitor put his feet. "There you are." he said kneeling down to the floor where small, unnoticeable lock was placed. There was small door leading into floor.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 am

"Ooh, a secret door. I feel like I'm in a spy movie now," she said with a smile. "What's down there?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 am

Ryan grinned "Oh yeah, and no need to visit theatre"

Then he snatched the small door open.
"Proudly present the very secret passageway leading everywhere you want in this building, miss." he bowed low
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 am

She curtsied. "Why thank you, kind sir," she replied with a smile. She stepped inside the passageway hoping that they wouldn't get trapped in there.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

Ryan learned about this thing once after some incident with him, his sister and few nasty pranks involving Eric getting green hair and his own lab coat having suspicious drawings.
He laughed at the memory of that event.

"No worries. There's many exits and ventilation shafts." Ryan assured.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 pm

She smiled. "If I die while down here, I will come back to haunt you," she chuckled. "Where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 am

"Ah. That one I've already heard. Oh, it was Walter." he smirked.
"Well my first thought was to visit Walter's lab while he's not on shift yet to drop off some eyeballs." a devious grin played on Ryan's face
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 am

"Yay for eyeballs!" she grinned. "Alright, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

Ryan smirked deviously "Let's go, mi-lady"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm

She giggled following Ryan. She knew this was gonna be heaps of fun. She just hoped that no one would hate her later on for it
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Soon they were right above the lab Walter usually worked. Ryan spotted a perfect spot for his little prank but he knew they had to be careful and avoid being caught on cameras or by other techs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

First Day (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Offices-