CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 am

Madison looked around the room, smiling seeing how chilled out everyone was. "So... What would you guys like to do next?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 am

Sasha went back to sleep again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 am

Frank looked at Mich, referring to an earlier comment she made that Sasha would kill her. "Why would she kill you? Or hate you for that matter?" He was silent for a moment then added, "I'm just surprised he has a kid..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 am

"Because I told you about Ryan's kid. I doubt I was supposed to blab about that before they announce it." she explained.

It was clear that if Sasha finds out she'd throw her through doors.

"Maddy! I thought you never ask. Maybe some twister? I know how fun it's when you get tangled up in a mess of legs and arms." Mich beamed.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

Sam's thoughts returned to the reality in time to hear Maddy's question.

"Well I'd suggest poker but this little creep here wouldn't agree. And I don't want her to follow Ryan's trail with gambling." she said, casting a knowing look at younger woman while she just glared back.

Definately that she'd played everyone out of their socks but she still didn't want poker to creep into her like it was with her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 am

Sasha was sound asleep against Ryan's chest and she felt safe
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Maddy laughed. "Twister? That's the game of my childhood! Oh we used to have so much fun!" She went in search of the twister mat, finding it in Lexie's closet some minutes later. "Ta-da!" she said with a grin, dropping it to the floor as she came back.

She smiled a bit at Sam's reply, thinking how sweet it was that Sam worried about Mich. "I think you and Mich might beat us all and end up with all our savings," she said with a grin. "And frankly, this party doesn't seem like the right time to play strip-poker, so twister it is!" she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 am

Sam chuckled at Mich's broad grin "Yeah and she can pull off all the acrobatics I can't."

She hoped to brush off the sadness in her voice.

"I bet this lad will beat us all in no time." she glared daggers at the jumping ball next to her.

The girl was always acting like high on some euphoric drug. But she knew it was tenfold better than that knife carrying and blood sprawling darkness monster she used to be.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 am

It took some willpower to keep at the jumping. But actually she was squealing and screaming inside.

She so loved playing games and for a change not with their regular gang. This yeah they were off to visit their families and other relatives.

"Shut up Sammy. Stop selling out all my secrets." girl shot daggers at her friend she now counted as sister. "And I guessed it won't be strip poker. I highly doubt Frankie-man would be willing to get rid of his clothes nor anything else." Mich said thoughtfully eyeing him with strange expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 am

Both Ryan and Sasha were sound asleep with both cell phones switched off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 am

Frank grinned, watching the two girls bicker, though the arguing seemed more friendly than harsh and mean.
He raised his eyebrow at Mich's strip-poker comment, smirking slightly. "I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few of these clothes," he replied, still smirking. "I used to be great at that game..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 am

Michelle raised an eyebrow at Frank's comment.
"Ohh my Frank-man, you should've come to that warm-up party he threw for me once. You two'd get so well along at that poker table they got for me. I now start to pinpoint the reason why I woke up almost naked next morning." girl didn't hesitate to share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 am

He chuckled. "Wow. Sounds like an awesome party. We shall have to have another one of those," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 am

"Uhh it was. I shall not even remember any of it. But heck we played. Good thing nobody found that out next day at work. Sheesh if any from lab evesdrop us discussing next round." Mich shared excitedly. Hopefully she was reading them right enough to trust this story. She shuddered mentally at the thought of H hearing a word 'poker' related to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:20 am

Madison giggled, hearing this story. "And here I was thinking you were all sweet and innocent," she teased her friend.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 am

"Yeah and Santa was actually hiding in Frank's locker." she snorted into her glass.

"But with a tad of seriousness, Ryan can get into deep trouble if anyone at lab finds out he's not finished with gambling. So better keep H in that same dark and warm place he was all this time after that fateful incident with Ryan getting fired." Mich led the thing out in the open, though Frank already knew that, he was there when her brother prayed around crime scenes.

"But I'm not the one for serious stuff today. Like my friend keeps telling me, seriousness is what brings boredom and boredom is irksome." girl grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:38 am

A knock was heard at the door and Chloe waited until she could be allowed inide as she had to see Mich.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:10 am

Hearing a knock, Maddy went and opened the door. "Hi..." she said to the pretty blonde outside. "Are you after someone?" she asked with a smile, confusion flitting through her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 am

" Hey is Michelle here? I'm Chloe Taylor by the way." Chloe said
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 am

Madison smiled. "Hi. Yeah, come in. She's chilling out in there with us." She led the blonde inside to the lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 am

Chloe smiled and followed Madison inside the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:28 am

"Hey, Michi, there's someone here to see you," Maddy called to her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 am

Chloe took off her jacket and set it on the chair and looked around
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am

Mich looked at the new guest with a frown.

"Me?" she asked suspiciously and followed Maddy to see the visitor already feeling bad hunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 am

Chloe wondered what was wrong with her half sister and sighed to herself as she had to clear up a job in Miami while Mac was looking after Katie back in New York.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next