CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun In The Sun (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Maddy laughed, pulling him up and to the water. "Did I mention that I just happen to be the Queen of Paddling?" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 am

"Wow you must be having your own palace then." Ryan grinned sheepishly, letting her to take him to the water
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 am

She grinned. "Yup. And it's an amazing palace. The wells are covered in the prettiest seashells."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 am

Sasha was watching Kaya with her teething ring and her soft toy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 am

"Awesome place you got there" Ryan teased
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 am

She grinned. "Thanks. I figured since I was the champion of sea-related, I must have a sea-related castle to go with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 am

Sasha snapped a pic of Kaya and sent to both Ryan and Maddy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:55 am

"Of course you do. Where else you'd train your secret mermaid army." Ryan teased mischievously
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 am

"Well, now that Ursula got overthrown, someone's gotta train them. And then we'll take over the ocean together," she replied, grinning adding a fake evil laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Sasha watched Kaya asleep on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh lovely." he laughed
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

"You can help," Maddy told him in mock seriousness. "You can be like the General or something..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 am

"Oh." Ryan raised an eyebrow, "Sounds fun." he agreed. "General Wolfe ready to assist." he laughed and image of his sister's taunting appeared. Better she won't hear this, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 am

She giggled. "Come on General Wolfe," she said, gently pulling him to the water. She had fun with Ryan. She never had to pretend to be serious around him and could just be childish and crazy every once in a while. "Thanks for clearing me in that hotel case," she said as she let the water come around her ankles. "I don't think I properly thanked you for coming to my rescue," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 am

Ryan grinned and let himself be led to water.

He felt so easy and light around Madison.
He so enjoyed this day and thanked any gods he could think of about planting this idea of coming to beach.

"Oh it nothing. That case seemed cheesy from the beginning. And mostly it was Mich, she did all the major investigating. I was just the guy with forensic's tools kit at hand." he said shyly. He hadn't thought about bit since the case. "I'm just so glad you're ok." Ryan said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Maddy shook her head. "It wasn't nothing. If it wasn't for you, I could be rotting away in a cell right about now. And anyway, the guy with the forensic tools is just as important as anyone else..." She paused for a moment. "It took a tiny while to get used to what'd happened. Which is silly, because if you think about it, things could've been much worse, but still..." She gave a small involuntary shudder as she said. "At least Sadie made it..." she added softly. Her friend had just managed to pull through.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Ryan sighed and with a smile said, "Well, it wasn't easy task with flaming Ava driving me back to lab at full speed, like years ago Eric when I got nail in my eye. Only this time it was migraine. But really, my sister went out with you and asked everything and she basically solved the case in her head before we even managed to find all the evidence. Her Sacramento friend is probably very proud of her."

He let his hand take Maddy's in his. He started rubbing circles on her palm.

"How is she. I didn't really got chance to visit her at hospital." Ryan said, feeling slightly guilty.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Maddy smiled as he took her hand. "She's good. She's gone to stay with some family so she's being well looked after. I'm so glad she made it..." she added softly, looking down at the waves for a moment. It was so weird - she faced death and tragedy so much every day that she'd thought that she was immune to it, yet when something like this happened, it had hit her so hard. "The whole thing was so scary," she admitted. "Does that sound weak of me? I guess so, but that can't be helped," she said, more to herself than to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:11 am

"I'm glad she's okay." Ryan said gladly.

"Hey, you're not weak. It's nothing bad let yourself be scared." he comforted, "I had numerous times I was terrified and never let it out. But I should've let it out. I got a lesson for being too scared to say anything. You don't have to hide your emotions."

Ryan knew how that felt. He's been there before and still paid for it.

He's been through hell, faced death, been killed few times but returned to living, tortured and 'jailed', locked up in asylum, fought cancer. Too many things.

"It's alright Madison, just be yourself." he said, stacking away his memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun In The Sun (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Miami Beach-