CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Madison entered the stables, listening to the horses whinnying to each other and whickering softly. Memories flooded her as she remembered the days when she used to ride when she was younger. The last time she'd been riding was back in Vegas when Sara had organised a trek for her birthday.

Maddy was supposed to be going for a ride with Sam; she knew that Samanta's horse was being kept in the police stables for a while and Madison was desperate for a ride with her friend. Maddy went up to a beautiful chestnut mare as she waited. "Hello gorgeous," she crooned, reaching out and stroking the mare's forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 am

Sam walked into stables after some time. She was hoping to catch up on her time with Geene while she still remembered her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Maddy looked around and suddenly caught sight of Sam. "Hey Sam," she said with a smile. "Looking forward to the ride?"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am

Sam turned to the sound of her name being called out.

"Oh hey Maddy." she said cheerfully. "Indeed I do. My Geene's somewhere around and hope she's not mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 am

She smiled. "I'm sure she's not. I bet she'll just be uber happy to see you. Let's go find her. I'm so excited about going for a ride after so long," she said, hardly containing her excitement and almost bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 am

"Well she's got quite a temper. I've almost flown off her back at times. But at least I sent Mich whenever I couldn't." Sam said.

"I see you're very excited. How long have been since last time?" she asked while they walked around corner towards Geene's box.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 am

Maddy winced. "I hope she doesn't try throwing you this time..."

She thought about it. "Maybe like two years ago or something." She grinned, "So if I fall off, please don't laugh too much..."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 am

Sam chuckled "Oh hope not. Usually I can get her kindness by giving sugar cubes. But I can guess Charlie did great job yesterday working on her."

Geene was known around by her temperament. Good that Sam had taken enough goodies for G.

"So its been a while. Promise I won't laugh. But if that's Ryan..." she let the words hang loose
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Maddy smiled. "Geene have one thing in common then - we both love sugar cubes."

Maddy blinked in surprise. "Is he coming too? I'd love to see him ride." She grinned, "And if he laughs I'll just steal his fingerprint powder for the day..."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:04 am

Sam laughed, "Not only you, me too."

"You'd love to? I can call him to come. He's muffin around with Michy anyways so why not." she suggested, getting more fun is always nice. "I suggest not only powder." Sam grinned.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 am

Maddy high-fived Sam, giggleing. "Yay! We're sugar-cube buddies now!"

Maddy gave a nod. "And ask Mich, if she'd like. Will be fun," she said with a smile, then grinned. "You're evil, Miss Sammy," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 am

"Yii-haa!" she clapped her hands after high-five. "And I'm calling them to pull their asses into fresh air." Sam laughed her evil laughter.
"Oh, working with sarcastic-butts Flack and Danny was so educating. And studying with Michey-Mousey did a good job of thrilling out my evil side." Sam grinned and made a phonecall
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:08 am

"Yay for fresh air!" Maddy grinned.
She laughed. "Sounds like you had an awesome education."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 am

Sam laughed.

"Ahh yeah best one in area." girl grinned at that. "Our friends are on the way so enough time to get ready." she said as she gave sugar cubes to her beloved horse.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

"Time to saddle up then," Maddy said with a slightly nervous smile. "Who should I ride? Or who can I ride, is more the question..." She figured Sam would know the stables better than her.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yup. And guess we're lucky. She likes you and for start I'll take you out with Gee until the parking-lot-gang finally arrives." she said.

"After they're here you'll be riding that black mare, Cindy. She's less tempered and gets good along Gee." Sam explained her plan, patting Geene on her neck as Sam started saddling her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Madison smiled. It was going to be interesting seeing Ryan ride. She gave a nod, listening to what Sam was saying as she saddled the horse she was going to ride. She patted the gorgeous creature's neck. "Eh, darling?" she crooned to the horse. "We're all gonna have such fun today..."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:28 am

Sam smiled and Geene made a sound like confirming.
It's gotta be fun.

"Oh you can bet on that. Ever since the fall he's gotten clumsy with horses. If not for therapy and doctor's bragging I'd not met him here one day. I was surprised to see 'the Wolfie boy' on that horse, he look like about to melt into ground." Sam giggled
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 am

"Already goofing around?" a cheerful voice appeared from nowhere followed by bright pink hair behind huge pick-me-up from Starbucks filled with hot vanilla-hazelnut-white-chocolate-cream cappuccino.

"Frau-Master-Langweilig is trying to get off the chair so don't laugh at that large hole on his jeans butt-side." she calmly announced fishing into her jacket's pocket and pulling out bunch of sugar cubes.
"Hello Geneville, missed ya babe so much." Michi greeted Sam's horse who took the sugar with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 am

Sam grinned. "Definately. And without you. Can imagine?" she teased younger girl.

"At least you tried not to glue him to car's frame, I hope. Should I get him out of his pants before he does some damage to car?" Sam asked shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 am

"Heya guys! Miss-cut-me-outta-car-seat is on his way and I managed to sew it up so thank you little-phanthom for making me sew up your brother's jeans like a mother-hen. Thank you." Alexa showed up from behind as she stored the sewing tools in her large bag.

"Hi Geene, beauty my dear. Missed ya auntie darling?" she murmured to the horse rubbing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:07 am

"I think I asked you two don't spill my guts outta public." Ryan whined coming into stables. His butt was now covered by new accessory to hide the rather large hole in his jeans. He still was mad at his sister for gluing his butt to car's seat.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Maddy grinned, seeing him come in. "Oh come on, I can hardly be classified as 'public' now," she told him. She gave a chuckle looking at his butt. "Nice sewing there, Alexa. And you should be glad that she sewed them up for you, Ryan. Otherwise you'd be flashing your green underwear to the whole stables. And then the horses might laugh at you when you're not looking," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Ryan growled at Michi's evil glare and smiled at Maddy "But there're horses and other people somewhere hiding" he whined. "And by the way, you're now classified as part of our gang, hence the title, blame my mouthy sis. Anyways you're one of us." Ryan announced with his own mega-watt smile.

"Yeah my jeans'd be fine if not that little... little... nevermind." he turned around but hearing 'green underwear' comment spun around. "What?! How you...?" Ryan was speechless and started whirling around to see how it was possible to see something
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

"Don't be afraid horses, my dear, they're kind-hearted souls. And they definately will laugh about your colour taste." a voice of Patrick Jane came from behind as the 'psychic' came inside stables.

He was about to throw another comment but gulped it down before he said something rather non-adult-ish.

Instead he walked to Sam's horse and rubbed her nose. "Hello Geneville, nice to meet you finally." he gave his blinding smile to the horse which showed some unidentified expression to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next