CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day off (Ava/anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Ava just nodded as she spoke. She didn't know how the men Madison had met were like, but all she knew was that Victor Hunt really was gorgeous and he had a reason to act like that. He probably had female patients drooling over him all the time. However, when Maddy said the last part, Ava raised a surprised brow. "What?" she asked, especially after she noticed her grin. "When did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Madison chuckled. "Oh come off it, you know what I'm talking about. All the 'you're too pretty to be a cop' comments and you can pretty much see them drooling in a matter of minutes. You're all so like sassy and no-nonsense and you manage to get them talking and spilling their dirty little secrets in no time."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Ava chuckled at that with a slight shake of head. "Oh come on," she said. "It's not like that. And it's a whole different thing anyway. There, you just get to use what you have in order to make them talk. While here... I don't know, I had nothing."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 pm

"Don't underestimate the power of a moment of vulnerability. And as Ursula once said: 'you had your looks, your pretty face. And don't underestimate the importance of body language'. Knowing you, you weren't all like 'poor me, I got shot, blah blah,' you were more like 'I refuse to be the victim here now get me out of this bed so I can go kick some bad guy butt!'" Maddy said with a grin. "And that's probably exactly the thing that made him go for you."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 am

Ava smiled at her, still not trusting what she was saying. "Yeah, I guess you're right about the attitude. But trust me, I didn't have my 'pretty face', as you like to call it. I looked like crap, really. I was tired and I looked horribly. And he didn't 'go for me'. He was probably just in need of a woman and I was there and it happened," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 am

Maddy rolled her eyes slightly, but not meanly. "You never manage to look horrible, even when tired. You simply just bite off people's heads when you're tired," she said with a grin. She frowned slightly, "But if he just needed a woman, surely he would've gone for someone in a place where there's less risk of being caught, as opposed to with a patient in her hospital bed..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Ava laughed lightly when she heard that she was known for 'biting off people's heads' when she was tired. It was true, that she got mean when she went without sleep, but she didn't know so many people thought like that about her. However, when Maddy spoke, once again, about Victor, she sighed. "I don't know..." she said. "It's just that it was really weird and unexpected. We don't even know each others, it's...unusual."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Madison gave a small smile. "It's so cutely scandalous. Well, maybe not cute, but..." she didn't know how to word her thoughts well. "You know, you could annoy him with it. Like if you have to go to the hospital for interviews or whatever and happen to run into him, just don't let him forget it. Might make him think twice next time..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Ava smirked at Madison's advice. She had never thought of it, but now that her friend said it, it was not a bad idea. And that was probably what she was going to do if she was going to see him again; she was not going to push too much though, in order not to get annoying or stalkerish. "You're evil, you know that?" she told Maddy with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 pm

"I had amazing teachers - Jafar, Scar, Ursula, Voldemort," she replied with a grin. "And it's not like you'll have to see him very often, just once or twice. It might also bring his cockiness down a notch..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Ava grinned and nodded. "That would help," she said, then realized that they had talked only about her since she arrived there. "Now let's put this aside," she told Maddy with a smile. "Tell me about you and Mr. Handsome Perfect Gentleman Mueller."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Madison blushed. "Oh, there's not that much to tell really. He's gorgeous and he really is a perfect gentleman. I've never met someone like him..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Ava chuckled a bit. "Aww, how sweet. Love story, just like in movies," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

She couldn't help but smile at Ava's words. "I don't really wanna get my hopes up, but would be awesome. Would be nice after so much heartbreak..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Ava was definetly not the romantic style, the one who cried at sad movies and liked to cuddle. But she was happy for Madison; she knew how much hearbreak she had got and she really hoped that Albert was not one who tried to use her or something like that. "Yeah, it would," she smiled with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

"I wonder how awkward it would be running into him at work," Maddy mused. "Like if he happened to defend an obviously guilty suspect..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Ava laughed lightly at that. "Wow, that would be so much drama. Just make sure you call me, I have to see that," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm

She chuckled. "I'll bet you would. I'll try not gape like a fish, but if I do, please close my mouth for me so I don't look like a total idiot," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Ava laughed once again as she took another sip of water. it was sweet, knowing that her friend had actually found someone. She, on the other hand, hadn't, but she felt so good like that. She was actually kind of scared of long-term relationships, she had always been.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm

As if reading Ava's thoughts, Maddy said, "I'm sure you'll find an amazing person hun. Because you're a really amazing person. And I'll bet it'll happen when you least expect it..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Ava's eyebrows shot up in surprise. She passed a hand through her hair and shook her head. "I don't know..." she said. "I just feel like I'm not ready for a serious relationship. Which is silly and immature for my age, but..."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Maddy shrugged. "It's not that silly. And anyways, as Maya once told me, when you find the right person, a serious relationship will come easily." She smirked, "But until then, there's heaps of Miami fish to have fun with."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Ava chuckled at that. "Oh, of course," she grinned. "Always up for fun."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yay! And now I've heard that, I'm officially taking you clubbing this weekend," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Ava smiled a bit back. "I don't know..." she said. "I'll have to see how much we have to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Ava/anyone)   Day off (Ava/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Day off (Ava/anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Parks-