CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 am

Mich had a day off and she received a great news from Sam and Damien.

So she decided to throw up a welcome party for their long lost sister.

It was party for close friends and family.

Last edited by Michelle Foster on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 am

Maddy checked the text from Michelle about her address and then knocked on the door. She had bought a bottle of champagne for the occasion as Mich had mentioned that it was gonna be a special party.
She knocked on the door of the apartment and waited, a smile on her face. She was nervous but excited about the party.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 am

"Who creeps the boogeyman out of the funhouse?" Mich asked from the other side of the door as if there was some secret password needed.
But it was just one of her habits, to ask weird questions before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 am

"We do!" Maddy exclaimed with a giggle. One of the funnest things that's been said to her before having the door opened, she decided.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 am

"Exactly, my warrior princess Xena." Mich exclaimed excitedly pulling door wide open and greeting her friend with a huge beaming grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 am

Madison grinned, seeing her. "Hello lovely," she greeted her and gave her a hug. "This is for you," she said, giving Mich the champagne. "Am I the first one here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 am

"You wish." suddenly a voice from somewhere above came, startling both ladies. "What? Didn't expect Batman?" he asked innocently sliding down the silvery pole that stood next to door.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 am

Madison grinned. "Hey Ry. Beat me again - you always arrive everywhere ahead of me," she replied. "But you make a very lovely Batman," she added with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

Ryan grinned widely.

"Like always my dear Catwoman and Little Miss Incredible" he said walking towards kitchen
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 am

Madison swapped looks with Mich, grinning. "Who's who?" she called after him, following him.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 am

Meanwhile at airport Alexa and Sam gathered waiting for certain plane to land.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 am

"Nevermind that potty-bras-ass he's just being moody because I sent him clean out the attic, you know, to make it authentic for my friend from Cali. Not that he's a bat, but he has a thing for bare rooms with drawing on the wall and sleeping on mattress." girl skipped in glaring daggers at her brother's back as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:03 am

It felt weird to be in this place. He wasn't used to go anywhere apart Cali or Sacramento.

But here he was, standing on the land of very sunny state.

Oh he's gotta love this place, he smiled and walked towards the two girls, busy with some photos on the phone.

"Hello, ladies!" he greeted the two.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

A sudden voice behind their backs spooked them.

"OMG it's really you!" she shrieked in excitement, hugging the older man.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 am

Back at house Ryan only laughed at the girls.

With a smirk he searched for the needed things, sensing Michelle's stare his way.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 am

Madison laughed. "He seems so non-fussy, I like him already," she joked in reply. She looked over at Ryan. "Want some help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 am

Alexa watched the handsome curlyhead. He looked so adorable that she couldn't take her eyes off the man even despite her sister's nudge in her side.

And then he turned to her and Ali felt frozen.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 am

"Yeah if loosing me a poker game can be counted as non-fussy." Mich laughed as Ryan cast a death glare her way still looking bit tossled.

"You can help him to wash off the dirt so this fuss-mess-monster won't ruin my hours of cleaning." she bit back the silent glare fight.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 am

Maddy laughed, then waved a hand. "Pssh, money. Who needs it anyway," she joked.

Maddy chuckled. "You should have told me it was gonna be a cleaning party, I wouldn't have dressed up as much," she joked. But she was only teasing - she didn't mind helping out and cleaning a bit. She gave a mock salute. "General Mich, where do you need me?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 am

At the airport...

Jane smiled brightly "Oh it is really me." he said returning hug and turning to the girl he knew must be Sam's twin sister. Girl looked slightly spaced but he knew it must've been his looks. Who could resist his charm these days.

Patrick sighed and flashed a grin at Alexa.
"Don't make me hypnotise you, young lady." he said finally pulling the girl out of her trance.
Seesh, she can't be hypnotized already, Jane thought, seeing Sam's sister blushing slightly.

"We better get moving already otherwise her eyes will pop out before time." he grinned at Sam, who nodded.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 am

"Ahh not money actually. His sponsor banned him from playing for money. We played on who-will-clean-the-attic. I won, of course." Mich grinned.

"Yeah we can always fix that." girl laughed at one idea.

She took a large sponge and wet it. "I think we can start from here..." she silently crept closer to Ryan and aimed the sponge....
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:05 am

"OW!" Ryan yelled as the wet object hit him square in the face.
"Crazy buzzer!" he kept bragging.
"Yo! Miss Wacko-Packo!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 am

Madison giggled, watching the two. She loved her two friends and how fun they could be. Maddy went over and swatted Ryan on the head. "Be nice to Michi, you," she jokingly growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 am

Sam laughed at her sister as they left the airport.

Soon they'll arrive at house. For that matter she sent a text to the host so they can get ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

"Oh come on! She can throw bombs at me and I can't get my revenge? It's not fair, you!" he whined back, still holding his dripping face, trying to ignore the triumphant grin his sis wore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next