CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am

Madison smiled. She was determined not to think of the previous argument. She was here with friends, she was doing something she loved, and she refused to let anything get her down. She went on and put on her cd, one with a different mix of song and dance genres. "Let's get the party started," she said with a grin, giving a small spin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 am

Will nodded at Maddy's words, smiling. "Yes, let's." He looked between Maddy and Patrick, deciding to let those two dance. He extended a hand to Michelle. "May I have this dance?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Albert thought of going home, relaxing and getting to sleep in order to forget everything that had happened that day. But, while he was on his way, he decided to stop by a small bar. There were there some ways to forget your problems, and many times they seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Madison thought of sending Albert a text, but honestly she didn't know what to say. She'd already tried to explain and she wasn't sure there was anything she could say to him to make him feel better. She sighed, biting her lip. Finally she just texted, 'I'm sorry about the situation today."
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Albert got his phone out of his pocket when it rang. He saw that he had a text message from Madison. He sighed and read it. She was sorry, it was not like he didn't believe her. But he started thinking that maybe he had acted too fastly and without thinking.So, he decided to text back.
'Where are you?'
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"I'm still at the studio. Michi and Patrick showed up so we're just kinda chilling out and dancing. You?"
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Albert sighed and put his phone back into his pocket. He was going to ask her to meet him, because he had expected her to leave the studio and that guy after the previous events. But it seemed like it hadn't been the case. A waiter came by and asked what he wanted. He sighed and passed a hand through his hair. "Just beer," he said.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

She gave a sigh as she received no reply. "Just because I met some friends doesn't mean I'm not still upset about what happened. It's not an easy thing to forget. And also, it's not a nice feeling to be ignored," she couldn't help but add in the text. "We need to talk, sort this out like adults."
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Albert raised an eyebrow as he read the text message. So now, he was the one who didn't act like an adult? Or her, who had acted like a teenager, hooking up with the first guy who looked pretty good?
'Meet me at Tu Cafe,' he texted back, refering to the bar he was in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

She raised an eyebrow at his text. "Michi, Patrick, I'll be back... I just gotta go do something and then I'll be back. Save a dance for me," she told Patrick with a grin, before heading out.
She was soon at the bar, scanning the tables. Finally she spotted him and walked over, suddenly nervous, wishing Mich was with her. "Hey," she said simply, sitting down on the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Albert looked at her with no expression for a few seconds. He put the glass of beer away and sighed a bit. "Hey," he greeted back, just as simply, with no emotion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Madison was silent for a moment, having expected more than this. "So...?" she gave a small gesture with her hands for him to keep talking. "I'm here. So let's talk. And sort this out."
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Albert chuckled sadly at that. "I don't think I'm the one who should talk," he said. Not he had been the one who had danced with a great-looking woman and almost kissed her. "So, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

She opened her mouth, was about to say something scathing in reply then shut her mouth. She was going to be civil. "Albert, you know I think you're one of the sweetest and smartest guys I've ever met. You also know that I wouldn't purposely do something to hurt you. It was a dance. That's all. The moment you walked in on was that awkward moment of realisation of 'what-the-hell-am-I-doing, doing-such-a-dance-with-a-complete-stranger?!' I was not about to kiss him. I doubt he was going to kiss me either. With all due respect, you mis-read the situation."
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Albert sighed as he listened to her. The way she spoke, it just didn't look real. And he knew that she would have told more, but she didn't, because they were in a public space. He took another sip of beer and nodded with a shrug. "Okay," was all he said, looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

She ran her hands through her hair. "Ok?" she repeated incredulously. "That's all you say? Albert, who do you really take me for?" she asked, her voice low. "Do you really think I would cheat on you?"
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Albert sighed and put the glass away again. He leaned closer and looked at her. "Look, Madison," he started. "We've had a few dates, okay? We've had a few nights together. I don't know if we are couple, if we are exclusive. So if you don't want us to be, just tell me. I won't get mad for that."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm

She looked away from him for a moment, pain flitting through her eyes at his words. It was as if she didn't even know him, as if this was a different Albert. "Yes, we've only been out a little while, only have had a few nights together. But I care about you. I thought you'd felt the same. Yes, I wanted to be exclusive, though I guess it was silly of me to just assume we were without having not talked about it," she told him, her voice low as she tried to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Patrick now watched how Michelle was dancing with Will. She looked happy. And he knew she'd soon pick on him about their small bet.

He still felt worry for Madison. It was this guy probably. But the party wasn't going anywhere. If needed they'd follow up until Maddy will be smiling again.
Until he will be smiling, from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 am

She had agreed on the dance and now was enjoying the fun it gave. Plus the guy who was dancing with her seemed really nice. So now she probably looked like a 100watt light bulb to Patrick who hot abandoned when Maddy left.

Once it was proven that she could dance. And skate. Idea struck her but she'll keep it down for now.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

He looked at her and sighed. "I do want us to be exclusive," he said simply. "I just want to be sure that that is what you want too."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 am

"It is what I want," she replied. She looked into his eyes, searching them for a moment. Had it not been Albert, had it been some other guy, she wouldn't have stayed. She would have simply explained what happened and if that didn't stick, she would have walked off, head held high. She hated grovelling and pleading. But he seemed to change everything about her.
"For the record, the future record, just because I dance with guys doesn't mean I'm into them. Just because I have guys friends who I have fun with doesn't mean I'm trying to or wanting to get with them," she said softly as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 am

William couldn't help but grin. Today was his day to dance with strangers, it seemed. But he was enjoying himself, dancing with Michelle, and from her smile he guessed she was enjoying it too. "So, Miss Michelle, do you dance often?" he asked as the song ended and he spun her one last time.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

"On floor sometimes. But very often on ice. And been trying to convince my folks to join me and my brother. Though one can barely walk she's dancing with her horse." she laughed. "Well I hate quite some dancing people around." she cast a quick glance at Patrick. He's waiting. Good sign. He's gonna save the dance for Maddy.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

He looked at her and nodded. There was no reason to keep pushing that. He gave a small, still upset smile. "Okay," he shrugged and took another sip of beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next