CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

"You bet it worked," Maddy told her friend with a laugh. "He's been seeing green butterflies and now he wants to go swimming because he thinks we're at the beach. Oh, and you're apparently a parrot," she added with another laugh. "He's so out of it..." she said with a devious glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

"Alright. If you say so." Ryan let her go.

Suddenly he spotted something that couldn't be real, or could it?

"Is that possible to see golden butterflies here?" he blinked hard several times wondering if that was for real or just hallucination
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Ava.s eyes widened slightly when she heard that. Okay, that was more than alcohol speaking. She turned around and went back to him. She caught his chin in her hand, raising an eyebrow. ”Spit it out, Wolfe,” she said. ”What did you have?”
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Mich snorted and spit out the sip she barely got into her mouth. Oh this was good.

"Green butterflies ok. Soon someone will get other butterflies... but a parrot?" she gulped. "Okay that's something new. Guess he got bit too much of the good stuff." girl sipped her drink as Jane kept staring at her bright coloured drink like hypnotized.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"Nothing." Ryan said surprised. "Just that black looking drink Jane had. I sneaked it while he was staring at the floor strangely." then he remembered. "Oh and couple of Vicodine. What?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 am

Ava glanced back at Patrick, who seemed really high, and assumed that Michelle had put something in his drink when he didn't pay attention. She turned her eyes back to Ryan, a small smirk forming on her lips. She was not completely sober herself, afterall.
"Nothing," she said. "Let's...let's go outside. I need some air," she told him, a mischievous spark in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 am

He was quite confused but tried to block butterflies from his mind.

"Alright. Let's go outside. I need a ci..." he almost bite off his tongue. "Nevermind." Ryan mumbled shoving his hands in pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 am

Ava raised an eyebrow, looking at him. "You smoke?" she asked, realizing that what he needed was a ciggarette. "I want one too," she said.
She didn't smoke constantly, but she liked to relax with a ciggarette sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 am

He blushed a bit. "Yeah actually I do. But not at lab. Mich too but she just slips off through her secret passageways up to roof. I'm not that sleeky." his eyebrows slid up. "Wow you too? Ok, I'll share."

Wow he was totally surprised but at least the butterflies disappeared. He'll take water from car and his cigs. Michelle's taste was bit too off for him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 am

Ava bit her lip the slightest bit. "No, I don't," she tried to excuse herself. "I just...you know, just occasionally," she shrugged slightly.
She nodded and followed him outside, glancing for the last time at Patrick and Madison, who seemed to enjoy themselves in Michelle's company. She was, in a way, really curious about what she had talked with her brother earlier. She had a feeling that it was about her, and she kind of wondered if it was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 am

Ryan just nodded but didn't say anything. He wasn't the judging type and really understood her.

And party was good place to chill out whatever you liked.

As they got outside, Ryan walked to his car and turned the music on while found needed things.

He chose cigarette from package and offered one for Ava as well.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:23 am

Ava nodded as she took the cigarette from him. "Thanks," was all she said. She pulled a lighter out of of her back pocket and lit her cigarette, then handed it to Ryan. She dragged from her cig, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 am

Ryan lit his cig and dragged from it for a moment.

Then he let out the smoke in a precise circle.

"Have you ever tried to make forms out of your smoke?" he asked watching the circle disappearing withing air.

There was something nagging at him but he couldn't yet point it out.

He fished out water bottle from his pocket and gulped down few mouthfuls.

It made his mind feel much clearer
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 am

Ava looked at the perfect circle Ryan had made out of smoke. She ran a hand through her hair as she dragged from his cig again. She smiled slightly, looking at him.
"I have," she nodded. "But I'm a disaster," she admitted with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 am

"You're now a pink-feathered parrot and I think that he might be in awe of the fact that you can speak English," Maddy told Michelle, looking at Patrick for a moment. "As long as he doesn't attempt to 'fly' off the balcony or from the attic window, I'm fine with it," she added with a laugh. "He won't, will he?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 am

"Oh." Mich said sipping her drink. "Awesome. I think he's charmed by my glowing drink now. But well I didn't plan the effects that strong. Seems that I did miss some detail about Mr Jane." girl waved a hand before Patrick's eyes. He didn't react at first but then noticed a hand, or whatever else, moving past his face. "Yup! He had some nice pills at home. Ryan had his usual so nothing more than coloured butterflies or some minor birds shouldn't come." Mich guessed calculating that her CBI buddy had taken at least five shots of 'Magic Nest' and Ryan only one joined by light 'Mumbo-Jumbo' when they went out.

"Well I'm guessing this's gonna be fun night." she said as Jane suddenly yelled 'sand!' and started roll around the carpet. "Very fun indeed." she added rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 am

"Well I managed something between elephant and dog when Mich and I went out while ago. But she won with something looking like parrot." he laughed and dragged from cigarette almost finishing it at once. He already patted his pocket for pack to get next one.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:21 am

Madison shook her head, but there was a smile on her lips. "Michi, you can't go around drugging your friends... What if Jane suddenly becomes a psychotic murderer under the influence?" she joked.
But when Jane started rolling around on the floor, she collapsed in a fit of giggles. There was no way Jane could be murderous or negative tonight. "Yes, sweetie, sand," she told him, still giggling. "How about we get you some water, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 am

Mich laughed at Jane "Nah. He's not. Well on one very specific occasion he promised to turn into a murderer but ever since he's in Miami I'm pretty hopeful it's past. Besides that stuff can make him only fluffier." she said sweetly.

"Oh there's that awesome pool in backyard. And I think I spotted that lovely mega-huge bathtube thingy.." she said wondering when Jane's about to make sandcakes
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:59 am

He rolled around the floor not realizing how silly it looked and that actually there was no sand and no beach at all. Let alone sea.

Suddenly he rolled back to couch and half kneeling looked at Madison "Wow you have big balloon on your head. Are you balloon fairy?" Jane asked giggling
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 am

Ava slightly raised an eyebrow when she noticed his hand already looking for another cigarette. "Jeez, calm down," she smiled a bit. "You haven't even finished that one."
Then, she puffed from her own, letting out some smoke soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 am

Ryan smiled. "Have picked up mind reading from Jane?" his eyebrows made a weird dance on his forehead. He demonstatively dragged at the rest of cigarette and flicked it off. "I'm not stressed. Just really want some large dose of nicotine in my system." he said shrugging and pulled another one from pack.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 am

Ava smirked a bit, slightly biting her lip. Once again, as much as she wanted to deny the truth, she was kind of drunk, so her actions had started not to be hers anymore. "There is no need for much for this to happen," she said, raising an eyebrow.
She dragged from her cigarette and before he could lit up his next one, her hand went on the back of his head, into his lovely hair. She pressed her lips against his, closing her eyes, and let some of the smoke slip into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am

Maddy's eyes lit up. "There's a pool? Oh my gosh, we so have to go swimming!" she exclaimed, almost jumping up at the thought. "It's gonna be awesome! Wait, bathtub-thingy? You mean like a spa? This evening just keeps getting better and better... Though I didn't bring any togs..." she trailed off with a slight frown.

She giggled when Patrick asked her that. Bringing her hand up to stroke his cheek, she put on an Antonio Banderas voice. "For you, baby, I could be," she told him with a straight face, laughing on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:16 am

"Oh yeah. I saw from balcony and when we went outside I noticed backdoor sign." she beamed "Ah yeah spa-thing. I'm bit challenged at making correct terms" Mich brushed it off. Sure she messed up terms but Jane's situation pulled her out of thoughts.

She giggled at Maddy's Banderas voice almost falling off the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next