CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 am

"Well maybe we both are sneaky..." he suggested leaning closer again so that their noses touched
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 am

Ava smirked and bit her lip, looking straight into his eyes. She was now leaning against the wall, so there was no way she could get out of there. "You think so?" she murmured teasingly, her eyes lowering so she was now staring at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 am

"Balloon-fairy and pink parrot. Man, we're cool," Maddy said with a giggle. She slipped off her shoes and went to the water, dipping her toes in. The water was lovely, cool but not yet cold. "Perfect." She undid her dress, tossing it onto the grass where it wouldn't get wet and sat on the edge, dangling her feet in the water. She looked over to where the party was then suddenly her eyes widened. Was that Ava? With Ryan? Kissing? Surely her eyes must be deceiving her...
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 am

"Yes." he said mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes.

He hoped this time things gonna happen...

So he leant in for the kiss...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Ava smirked as he leaned closer. Her hand went on the back of his neck, her lips brushing just slightly against his.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm

"Yo sis." Mich grinned, stripping out of her outfit, revealing her bikini already on.

"Hey dandelion blossom, come'ere." she pulled Jane by his hand before man stumbles into pool without his gear.

Rummaging through her bag girl got out the stuff and prepared. Then she freed him of his clothes so that he was only in his boxers and undershirt.

"Hey blossom-eye, keep your hands to yourself!" girl called out smacking his hand off her waist. Gee he's even kinkier than she thought.

Finally he was done and Mich just let him stumble into pool head-first. For a moment he was confused but then just started floating around, singing some tune and staring into sky.

Only then girl sat down and let her feet dangle in the water.

"Holy mother sacred beretta and bloody awesome pj's!" Michelle suddenly squealed out when spotted two familiar people glued to each other.
She blinked furiously to make sure her eyes are not fooling around. "Oh my blazin hoolahoop!" she gasped
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Maddy tore her eyes away from Ava and Ryan and looked into the pool when she heard a splash. Giggling, she watched Jane floating around, singing to himself, admiring the stars.

Then at Michi's squeals, her head snapped into her direction and her blue eyes followed Michelle's gaze, not that she hadn't already guessed what had caused such a reaction. "Michi, shhh, they'll hear us..." Maddy whispered, trying to quieten her friend down, not being able to stop a small smile from lighting up her face at the funny exclamations.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:27 am

''OK OK.'' girl gasped and almost choked in her laughter.

''It's just... just...'' she turned her gaze away and started glaring at incoherently singing Jane (though he had beautiful voice) and tried not to die from laughter
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 am

Maddy nodded in understanding over the girl's shock. "I know. It's...unexpected." She glanced at Mich then back at the pair. "I dunno if we should say something, drag them over here for a swim..." she trailed off.

She looked back at Jane. "With your singing, sweets, you're gonna keep the neighbourhood up all night," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Ava's hand remained on the back of Ryan's head. They were not kissing just yet, but their lips were extremely closed. She smirked, staring down at his lips, and raised an eyebrow. "So?" she teased, waiting for him to make the first move this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 am

Ryan smirked at her tease...

Then he leant in and this time really kissed Ava. And very passionately.......
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Jane floated towards pool's side and grinned at his 'balloon-fairy' and favourite 'pink parrot'.

''You aren't gonna find the whale? It was looking for you.'' he asked with surprised expression, like finding whale is one very important thing. His eyes looked rather glassy by now and seemed he wasn't even able to focus both eyes at one spot.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Mich just sat there wide eyed for a moment. Unexpected maybe only if someone's blind as doughnut. Surprising- possibly if you were from moon. Adorable when you have been on edge for a while already to spot some action.

''Meh. I'm good. I was kinda expecting some action.'' she smirked. ''I better get them a room for tonight.'' girl turned back to Jane.

''Hey dandelion, take it easy.'' MJ told whale spotted man.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Maddy gave a chuckle, looking down at Jane in the water. "Sure, hun, I'll come find the whale with you," she told him. "If it was looking for me, than I guess that makes me a mermaid, huh?" she asked, slipping into the water in her bra and underwear and paddling over to him.

When Mich said that, she grinned. "Well, they had been flirting all evening. I kinda expected it, but still, it was a bit surprising. But I'm glad they're doing that," she said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm

''He wanted to show you his tricks.'' Patrick announced splashing water. ''Wow. Not only fairy but mermaid too? Awesome." the boyish tone hinting in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm

"Did he, now?" Maddy replied, amused. "Well, I'd love to see his tricks if we see him again." She swum up a bit closer to him. "I'm a mermaid fairy," she told him a grin. "I'm glad you approve. So, where's this whale, and how do we find him?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:07 pm

''And it's been my finger there too'' Mich said splashing water at Patrick, 'the dandelion'. ''I did expect some action. Though same I could Say 'bout you and this daisy.'' she shrugged with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Madison looked at Mich. Was it really that obvious. "I don't know what you mean," she said bashfully, but a smile was coming onto her lips and she was blushing. She was glad that the night could mask the blush a bit. "You've been reading too many romance novels..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 pm

''Aw honey, I'm not blind. And I don't read that kind of stuff.'' she defended. ''I can see the sparks between you two ever since Ali's party, whatever happened in that basement.'' Mich gracefully slipped into water and splashed at Jane
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Maddy's eyes grew slightly wider as she remembered the night and by this point couldn't help but fully blush and grin. "Um, nothing happened," she defended lamely, splashing her friend.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:52 pm

''Aha and I'm ballerina." Michelle teased.

'''You're not that good liar. Being taught by two human lie detectors I can surely tell you two have chemistry and you actually fit together.'' girl smirked and recieved water in her face... ''PJ!''
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:44 pm

"Well, you are a ballerina on ice," Maddy teased back.

"I'm good at lying. Just not that good when tipsy," she replied back with a sheepish grin. She splashed Patrick. "Oy, whale-hunter, be nice," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Ava smirked a bit, before he crashed his lips against hers. Her hands were moving up and down her back, while they were kissing passionately. By that time, she was already pinned against the wall, so she had no choice. Not that if she hadn't been, she would have chosen anything else.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm

''Yeah yeah, don't sneak off the topic. You like this adorable dandelion and this mega-cute cream cake likes you too, from first look. Why to deny the obvious?'' Mich reached Jane and pulled him to side caressing his curls lovingly. ''Right, dolphin boy?''
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Maddy giggled slightly at Mich's cute nicknames. Then she nodded. "Yes, I like that adorable dandelion-turned-dolphin boy," she replied, looking at Mich's interaction with him. It was super sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next