CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 am

Ava hopped on the table and smiled at the conversation. She loved how, away from work, they were all some perverts with sick minds. Because that was what made them fun to hang out with. "Trust me, Patrick," she said. "If these two have something in my mind, they will do it."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 am

Maddy smirked. "We're just voicing what at least half of the females in this room want. And not just the females," she added with a grin at Lexie, who sent her death glares but grinned. "Seeing as we're off the clock and what goes on in here, stays in here, much like Vegas, tonight I pledge to make this night as awesomely insane as possible," she said, raising her hand like a girl scout.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 am

Ava grinned at that. She was not that crazy about partying usually, but with such a company, she was ready to get crazy for that night as well. "I agree," she said. "To get everyone here naked, am I right?" she added with a smirk.

Last edited by Ava Smith on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 am

Ryan rolled his eyes "Patrick we're screwed tonight. Better start figuring some backup plan because I can feel some candy eyes trying to undress me from somewhere. And I can guess there at least whole room on your physique by now." he calmly stated trying not to look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 am

"Sure Ava, I had that suspicion." Jane replied.

"Come on Wolfe, are you chicken already? Too shy? Having some scars to hide?" Patrick teased Ryan. "Trust me you can't look worse than I. Besides you're chasing bad guys through Miami streets, you don't have to worry about your own muscular shape." he stopped his sorry-ass rant. Despite the hungry looks he still slightly feared to show off.
"Anyways, this is little Vegas tonight so not a sting to fear." cheeky Jane was back again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 am

"Oh, come on, Jane," Ava teased with a grin. "You're just modest."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

"Nah, Ava, he's just really shy guy who scares that his not-so-athletic forms will spook everyone off." Mich piped in cheerfully. "But don't worry he's such a cookie when the wrappers are off."
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am

Joshua was checking the soup to make sure that the liquid hadn't completely evaporated off, and as he walked back to the living room he heard what was being said so once he passed through the door he added to the conversation. "I don't think he's the only modest one here." Then he added "I'm kindof modest, so it looks like Maddy will have her hands full for awhile finding a way to convince me to tag along."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Ava grinned a bit towards Joshua. "Oh come on, Josh," she said. "We are three over here, are you really so sure that you're going to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Maddy grinned. "Exactly. Plus we have so much lovely eye-candy here tonight," she added teasingly. She made a gesture like a show hostess towards the gang, "Just look at them. Something for all tastes," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

"Actually thinking about it now it's not that likely" he replied to Ava, and to respond to Maddy's reply he scanned everyone in the room making sure he didn't spend too long gazing at certain individuals. "I guess I could attempt to play a few rounds of poker." He added hesitantly trying to downplay his about average poker skills.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Sam rolled her eyes at the back of the crowd.
'Lovely lovely lovely', she thought poking Mich to shut up before she made it awkward.

But it was already too late when she jumped on the shoulders of two aforementioned guys and ignored Ryan and Patrick's whines and announced: "Come on, modest? They're cutest eye-candies in the lab compared to other staff I don't even know they existed before met them. Plus this one," girl made sure to almost strangle Jane, "is so blinding awesome." she grinned all over the crowd.

Samanta nearly wanted her gun back when her little friend said those words. Sure she wasn't exactly sane or particulary smart in certain areas.

Finally she made her mind and grabbed Michi around her waist
"Come on, monkey, do I need to use your super-glue and place you beside your bike now?" she pulled the girl away from her two boys Sam was supposed to watch tonight. "Now, behave little more adult or I'll teleport you to Lisbon and handcuff to Cho. Cool?" Sam warned the girl, who silently nodded.
It was odd for her to be silent. It meant Mich will find another way to torture her 'candies'.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Madison grinned. "That's the spirit Joshua," she told him with a grin.

She laughed at Mich's antics. "With the exception of Lexie here, yes, they are the cutest eye-candy in the lab," she agreed with a chuckle. "Just cuff her to me, I'll make sure she doesn't go too insane..." Maddy told Sam.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Sam frowned "Sure. And you both can go 'tweeties'."

She glared at rather confused looking Jane "Don't make me transform into Lisbon. You won't like it."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Patrick almost yelped when Mich nearly choked him. He was about to say something but let 'the-mother-hen' to deal the girl.

"Speaking of tweeties, when the poker starts? I'm getting hot here." he said throwing his last bits of sanity into the wind.
Heck, what kind of sanity? The distorted one he promised Michi to lock somewhere?
Whatever happens in 'Vegas' stays in 'Vegas'. Maybe his new life is much better than the old one?
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Ava giggled a bit when Patrick said that he was getting hot. "Heard that, Michi?" she grinned. "I think we should get this started."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 pm

"O la la!" Mich yelled in mock surprise. "Janey and hot?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"See? That's what happen to guys when they get compliments." avoiding wack on her head from Ryan she hid behind Maddy and Ava.
"I don't doubt the heat under that three-piece wrapper he's wearing. Look at Ali, she's almost melted into that." Michi teased now safe behind both backs. Her smirk was non-erase-able now.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

"I think I have cards around here somewhere." Joshua said and disappeared and quickly rifled through some boxes to grab some, come back and added while holding up the cards he had found. "Here's a blue pack and a red pack of cards."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 am

Maddy chuckled. "Ooh, someone's eager to strip!" she replied, looking at Patrick. "I guess we need to compliment you more often then." She looked at Ryan. "Aww, don't tell me you're all shy now Mr Wolfe. Do we need to toss some more compliments your way to warm you up too?" she teased.

(ooc: omg. Cho at this party woulda been hilarious!)
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 am

Ava chuckled and looked at Ryan with a playful pout. "Come on, love," she joked. "I know you can't stay out of this."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 am

"He's just sober," Maddy teased him. "Give him some alcohol and he'll be stripping faster than Jane," she said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 am

"Meh, you're just drooling now. But I don't mind compliments." Jane said smirking. "Of course he'll get stripped faster. He's got only t-shirt on."

[OOC: yo that'd be a party, lol. Cho'd rock 'em all. epic!]
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 am

Maddy smirked. "Nothing wrong with a bit of drooling," she replied, then looking over at Ali and Mich, she added, "It won't take that if you have three pairs of hands helping you. By the time Ry gets out of that one t-shirt, you'd be...well..." she trailed off, smirking at him, mischief in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 am

Jane held up his hands as if surrendered, "No objections."

He looked over at the girls "Should I get worried? I mean so many hands..." he trailed off taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 am

Maddy batted her eyes innocently at him. "Well, since you're wearing a three-piece as per usual, you need three people to be as fast as Ryan," she told him, fakely innocent. "Besides," she said with a grin, "we promise to not be too rough..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next