CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

Her smile grew wider and she probably blushed a little at his words. He was so sweet towards her and that was exactly why she considered him her best friend. She nodded slightly as she started to skate faster, holding his hand all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 am

Ryan couldn't stop his smile, even though his cheeks were starting cramping slightly, when Ava started faster pace.

He was glad she felt good enough because Ryan really got worried about her knee problem. It wasn't secret that he he's been suffering numerous physical troubles but not today. Today he was fixed his health to the best condition that even his shoulder problem got solved.

Ryan glanced around, spotting Michi twirling around the rink. Jane and Maddy seemed enjoying themselves. Twins had their own beginners stroll.

Everyone was happy and that was all he cared.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:25 am

At some point, Ava turned around and tried something, but she ended up falling on her butt. As she was holding Ryan's hands, she pulled him down as well and he landed on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 am

Caught up in momentum of his own twirling thoughts he missed the opportunity to catch Ava before he ended up in a heap on ice himself.

"Ouch." he let out a faint yelp as his shoulder made itself noticed. "Whoa, trying stunts, eh? Princess you ok?" Ryan asked trying not to laugh at himself.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:50 am

Ava yelped as well as he fell on top of her. She started breathing harder, but she chuckled a bit. "Yeah..." she said hoarsely. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 am

"Good." he said in a half whisper. "I feared I made you shatter." Ryan smiled apologetically, trying to untangle from the pile of limbs.

He tried not to wince at pain in his shoulder.
For this one the little devious will pay later, he thought spotting his sister grin towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 am

Ava chuckled a bit, then noticed that he was in pain. "Are you okay?" she asked, concern all over her features. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 am

Ryan almost turned red. "I'm alright, alright." he tried to hide true situation behind somewhat goofy grin.
"It's fine, princess. You did nothing. But I suppose it'd be better if we try to stand again." Ryan got back on his feet bit clumsily and pulled Ava upright position too. "I can feel many curious stares burning holes in my back right now. And I can name few of them." he joked, trying to brush off Ava's attention from his shoulder problem.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:54 am

Ava blushed, nodding a bit. "Yeah..." she said quietly, as Ryan pulled himself up, then helped her up as well. In order for her not to lose her balance again, she moved closer to him and put her hands into his.
She reddened even more when he mentioned the curious stares. "Oh God," she smiled slightly, looking down. "I hate those guys."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 am

Ryan's grin turned into one smug expression along slightly red hue.
"Eh well at least they had some entertainment. I suspect Michi getting bored on her own. And our little clumsiness here definately cheered her up." Ryan said pulling his arm around Ava's shoulders. "I bet she can't wait to get chopped." he mumbled refering his wild sister, who was now showing off and teasing him for horse-only-knew.

"I bet they'll got their moment of fun. Besides this is Jane's jacket, so at least there had to be something nice in these pockets." Ryan patted around the warmth giving thing and sensed the nice bottle of remedy for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am

Ava chuckled a bit, passing her arms around his waist, just to make sure that she didn't fall again and hurt herself or, even worse, him as well. She rolled her eyes slightly, nodding. "Yeah, I'm sure it did."

When Ryan said that it was Patrick's jacket, she raised an eyebrow. "What, this is Jane's?" she asked. "Didn't know you were a clothes thief, Wolfe."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 am

"Ah well it is." Ryan admitted, smirk forming. "As you heard, my lil' devil's pawn did that glue stunt and I ended up glued to seatbelt. And as probably whole Florida state had heard I got really mad. Unfortunately on my way out of my original clothing something went wrong with my shoulder and in the end Jane came as my saviour not only lending his 'piece number one' but also feed me some 'magic' for my poor shoulder." he told the story. "Looks like the wonder pills are still here." Ryan sneaked the little bottle out and inspected it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:14 am

Ava slightly rolled her eyes, smiling a little. "Oh, come on," she said. "Forget the pills. You've been taking all kinds of pills since the day I met you. They will do harm at some point, mark my words."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 am

Ryan let out an irritate snort "Come on, it's not that bad. Besides it looks that Jane has some secrets too." he let his fingers play with bottle for a moment. "Alright, doctor Smith, I'll try to keep away from those I can live without. But right now I do need remedy. A little bit." Ryan made 'puppy dog' look. He knew Ava's right. He was on like million kind of pills ever since he could remember himself. But there were serious reasons behind.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 am

Ava rolled her eyes again and sighed. "Okay, do what you have to do," she said, letting go of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 am

He batted his lashes at her and smiled cheeky smile. Then popped few pills into his mouth, dry swallowing, and hid the small bottle within Jane's jacket pockets. He sometimes wondered how man could walk around without a handbag when obviously he had couple extra pockets to store his treats.

Then with a grin that could belong the world's most happy kid, Ryan took Ava's hands and looked at her as if trying to see through her.

"So princess, I'm all good as new and ready to continue. Are you sure nothing's hurt?" he asked in a voice that could belong the most caring doctor, one he'd met couple times and got incredibly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 am

Ava chuckled, nodding a bit. Even in pain, he was so sweet. "I'm sure," she said, taking his hands. She blushed slightly as he looked at her like that. It was cute that he was just her best friend, yet he was able to make her act like a teenager again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 am

"Alright. I believe you, for now. But if something starts hurting I'm carrying you on my arms." the tone was back in his voice.
He really hoped their little incident didn't cause her knee any problems.
Ryan was already hearing Michelle's teasing about him being ever the prince charming even being injured. He almost started laughing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Maddy giggled. "Cream cakes are amazing," she told him with a serious nod. "We must have some at our next tea party." She grinned, imagining him in ears and tail. "We so must dress you up as a kitty for Halloween. You'd be so gorgeous dressed as one!"

Maddy grinned. "Yeah, Michi has special powers. She manages things that most normal people can't. I'm glad she didn't give up on you. I'm glad you're here," she added softly, looking at him somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 pm

William had the day off and he wanted to do something fun. Maya was busy with work again and Maddy was off somewhere, so he decided to text Michelle and see what she was up to. He remembered how she'd offered to teach him to skate, and was now wanting to take her up on that offer. "Hey Michelle. What are you up to today? Feel like going to the ice-rink? I feel like learning to skate haha," he texted her.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

"Ahh the little miracles in our daylight." Jane said in a voice that sounded poetical.
"Definately. I'll make sure they arrive." he grinned at the thought.

"Oh gee. And I feared you'd choose hamster instead. Kitties are cute." Patrick tilted his head trying not to look at Michelle.

"She does. Otherwise I wouldn't gone all sports way." sure thing youngest had her own tricks up her sleeve. First stranger in years that actually put up an 'arrogant assholes' challenge almost getting them arrested.

"Yeah me too. Especially so far away my usual comfort zone. That courage, eh. Gotta get some present for her." Patrick said softly. He was truly happy to be here. Not in a million years he'd believed to be able do this stunt, as Sam pointed out. And she was totally right. The haunted man never in his dreams believed someone so innocent-looking would be able to change him so dramatically. That was one truly amazing soul there.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Mich stopped at the side when felt her phone going off.
There was a text from Will.
Grin on her face grew as she replied: "Heya, Will. Actually I'm already here with all my gang. Right now I'm kinda on my own since everyone else has found their teachers, so feel free to pop in."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Ava giggled a bit, probably blushing again. "No, Ryan," she said, shaking her head. "You will not carry me, try to understand that!" she grinned, keeping her hand in his, just to make sure that nothing bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Ryan grinned and slightly shook his head. "Uh uh. Right." he made a face. Then, out of blue, he pulled her closer, so she did couple twirls, and moved on faster, all the time keeping strong and steady hold of Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Ava's arms went tightly around his neck, holding onto him as he did that. Her heart was beating fastly, as she got a bit scared at some point. Once he stopped, she looked up at him with widened eyes.
"Are you crazy?" was all she was able to say. It had been scary, but kind of exciting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next