CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William McKinley
William McKinley

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Will grinned when Mich replied that he could pop by any time. "Aww, being by yourself is no fun. Will be over soon to keep you company," he texted back.

Very soon he was at the rink. His eyes scanned the rink, smiling when he noticed familiar faces. Maddy was off skating with Jane and then he spotted Michelle. "Michelle!" he called out, waving her over as he began to put on his skates. He was nervously excited about learning to skate...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Girl grinned at her phone when she received good news.
She even did couple of easy jumps.

After a while, hearing her name, Mich nearly leapt towards her friend.

"Hey hey!" she greeted William with huge smile on her face
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Will's grin became bigger. "Hello there, Miss Ice Princess. Someone looks happy to see me," he teased her sweetly. He managed to get one boot on then frowned at it; it didn't look quite right. "I'm all ready for your amazing teaching skills," he told her, though he spoke more to the boot than to her as he looked at it for a second longer, before looking back up at her. "I'll try not to be a disappointing student."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Ryan grinned. Unexpected things.

"Got a little chicken here?" he teased, mischief glinting in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Ava shook her head, her breath shaky and her eyes still widened. "I am not a chicken," she retorted, letting go of him.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Girl chuckled. "I actually got that title once at tournament. Guess they couldn't resist my charm." she grinned, watching how Will tried to manage his boot. "Yeah happiness all the way down." Mich tried not to giggle. "And looks like the lecture starts now, student." she walked off the ice and sat beside William. "That my dear wasn't the right approach to that boot." girl teased. "And don't worry. I almost got that super clumsy one before he got snatched away. And, in case you didn't heard it all over the state of Florida, I'm quite devious today." Michelle said in mock seriousness, fixing boot problem in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

"Gee. Of course not. Just teasing, ya know." Ryan rolled his eyes. He skated off a bit when Ava let go and then took off full speed to make that triple Lutz jump and then, balancing on one skate, returned to Ava, finishing his show off with piruette.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

William chuckled, shaking his head. "Who can resist your charm? If there is anyone, I'd like to meet them." He grinned when she teased him. "No, the boot didn't have the right approach to me. And I'm guessing the super-clumsy one was Patrick?" he asked, looking out again to where the blonde was skating with Madison. He was actually rather surprised at how close the two seemed.
He gave a fake gasp, his eyes growing wide. "The one day when I decide not to listen to the news report, and this happens!" When she fixed his boot he smiled at her. "Thanks. You're a total pro."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Ava couldn't help smiling when he came back. "Umm... Wow," she grinned. She was speechless after that. She hadn't known about this talent of Ryan so yes, she was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 am

"Ah well Jane's CBI boss, Lisbon, was kinda close to resisting." Michi said with thoughtful expression.

"Aw. Poor you. They never learn how to approach us the right way." girl giggled. Luckily noone spotted how her boots almost jumped at her when she tried to get them out of Ryan's car.

"Wow are you a psychic?" her eyes went round in mock shock. "If this would be a game you'd gotten jackpot. Of course Jane. He's clumsy as a deaf bat. I found out it was all a facade back in Cali. Though he can play one very graceful. But guess he finally decided to take my threat seriously and just be himself." girl eyed the blonde clumsy bag.

"Ha ha. Poor you. But I doubt they'd need to broadcast. You just could've opened your window. When totally pissed Ryan can turn on mega-bass. He got pretty loud when discoved his jacket is glued. So now you can see why Jane's only two-pieced today." Mich laughed. Though Ryan looked quite ok in Patrick's jacket. But of course her brother was wearing suits most of his work time.

"Meh. Just practice. But thanks." girl smiled sweetly at William.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

Ryan did a bow and smiled. "Thanks." he nearly turned beet red.

"Just a little warming up. Nothing fancy. Last time I got too tired and was in too much pain to last long." he hung his head shyly. Yeah last time was like million ages ago. And all he knew was that he totally screwed up in the end.

But no, not today. Today he was as new and all the mess present then was gone now.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 am

"Nothing fancy?" she chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "It was amazing! Are you trying to make me drool all over you, 'cause you're getting there," she joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:17 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Well you didn't see me last time. That was fancy. Except the ending of that night." he once again pulled shyness card.

"You'd really drool over me?" he put on very surprised face.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 am

Ava smiled as she looked at him. "Well, I like to watch figure skating, and I like figure skaters. You seem to have the qualities of a figure skater. Get where I'm going?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 am

Ryan turned slightly redder. "I think I can help you with that." he suddenly grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 am

Ava bit her lip and smiled at him. "That would be nice," she nodded slowly, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well then.." he said looking around. Seemed that there was free place for little show off. "just watch." Ryan winked and slided off and started his 'programme'. Just some cascades and jumps with bit of gracious moves along music that played through speakers in the rink.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Ava crossed her arms over her chest and just watched Ryan's programme. It was a good thing that her jaw hadn't dropped or anything like that, because he really was amazing. And she hadn't expected him to be that good at skating.
As he finished and got back, a wide smile pulled on her lips. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Ryan almost turned completely red. "Thanks." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 am

Ava smiled, nodding a bit. "I didn't know you were a figure skating fan," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 am

"Well I wasn't." Ryan admitted. "But during recovery after crash I decided to give it a try since that time horses were too terrifying for me and water seemed like horror movie." he said probing a hole in ice with his skate. "Besides noone takes me as golfer or star gazer as well." Ryan added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 am

Ava smiled and moved closer, putting her hand in his again, making sure that she wouldn't fall from just a few steps. "Well, it's good that you did," she said. "You are pretty amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

"Well thanks. Michi would got me into this anyways, though having some early gained skills is better since I'm somewhat stiff." Ryan told as he held Ava's hand firmly again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

Ava chuckled, starting slowly. "You are stiff?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Trust me, you can't be worse than me. Me and ice have never been good friends."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 am

"Ah well I am. Surprise surprise. I've been stiff for a long time now. But doc says bit of physical activities outside work and some other stuff can slowly fix it." Ryan explained. He'd never told it anyone apart Michi and Sam, who were helping him to deal things. But it was time to open up to other people, especially when he considered them as part of family.

"I think you and ice will be friends from now on." a sheepish grin appeared on Ryan's face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next