CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am

Martin watched her then said " I know what's been going on between you and my friend so back off and just ease off on her and how would you feel if what she went through happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am

Maddy's eyes blazed. How dare he, a total stranger, come up to her and start telling her off?! "What, she didn't have the guts to come and tell me that herself, so she got you to do it?" she asked, her voice frosty. "You don't know the half of what's going on. I thought she was my friend. Apparently not. Sure, she's got a whole load of drama going on in her life, but that drama is always following her, and she never deals with any of it in a grown-up fashion. I've tried to help her when I could, but now I'm sick of it. So back off and don't tell me what to do." Once again her eyes searched out her friends, then she looked at Martin, her eyes cold.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 am

" You have no idea how much i know about what you've done and she has dealt with it but she never tells people her feelings or her attempts to kill herself and i know that is why she left tonight as she had a blade with her. So get off your high horse and try and be nice but ain't gonna happen and i know what she's going through and it's not nice when she tries to kill herself." Martin said
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

Madison raised an eyebrow. "What I've done?" she repeated icily. "I don't know what she's been telling you, but all we did was have an argument, ok? So if an argument is enough for her to make her want to commit suicide, then she's even more juvenile then I thought. And don't freaking talk to me about suicide attempts and self-harm. I've been there, done that, and yet I don't go and attempt to kill myself after every tough case or argument with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:21 am

"Yo Martin! You bugger-bag! Leave my sister alone. Go with your slut and stay away from our family! And tell her that she has no right to mess up with our family or your ass's gonna get fired. Bye!" Michelle suddenly appeared on ice and not waiting for answer pulled Maddy away from annoying man. She already had made clear to him not to fuss near them and now she's gonna call again to make sure he's not working near them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 am

Ryan watched all the commotion on ice with wide eyes. He knew that they'd put Fitzgerald off their case so seeing him here made his guts to churn in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:25 am

Maddy gave a sigh of relief as Michelle skated over and grabbed her. She gave Mich a tight hug. "Thank you," she murmured. "God I hate the drama and people that follow her around..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

Ava followed the confrontation on ice with her eyes and her lips slightly parted. She couldn't believe what was going on and how Sasha tried to actually ruin Ryan, his family and his friends. She watched everything with a raised eyebrow, tempted to get in there as well. However, she kept herself from doing that and just looked down.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 am

Maddy took a deep breath, then pasted a smile on her face. "I'm ok... I will be. Let's just forget about those guys and have fun," she said softly. "Where are the guys? Let's get them onto the ice..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

"Welcome hun." Mich said when Maddy thanked and they were at their group "Hey you're family and we watch each other's backs."

Then girl smiled at Ava. "And in case you haven't got the hint, you're family too. Both of you are now 'the gang', officially." Michi announced
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 am

"Of course." Ryan said finished his skates. "I think I'm ready to hit the track." he said standing up and trying his boots.

"So princess Ava, you coming on your own feet or I'm carrying you there?" he asked grinning
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 am

Ava's eyebrow shot up in surprise when she heard Michelle's words, but then a smile pulled on her lips. It was nice to know that she was included in the famous 'gang'. "Well, that's good to know," she grinned, looking up at her.

She laughed at Ryan's words, passing another hand through her hair. "I'm sorry, but not today," she said, slightly shaking her head. "Really..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 am

Michi grinned starting her usual jumping thing, sign of too much happiness in her system.

"Hun, you do realise that there's no way to get away just like that? This guy will get you on ice no matter what." she nudged Ryan smirking
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 am

Ava laughed again, shaking her head. The problem was that, besides the fact that her knee hurt, she didn't exactly know how to skate properly either. "I told you guys," she started. "I'm injured. You wouldn't want my injury to get worse now, would you?" she asked, pulling on the sweetest puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 am

"I'll carry you on my hands if that's you're drilling for. Your feet won't even touch the ice." Ryan tried to convince Ava to join them
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

Ava groaned and rolled her eyes at that. "Okay then..." she finally said. "Just give me some time to put my skates on."
What was going to happen, she didn't know. She was probably going to embarass herself because she had no idea how to skate. Good thing that she was with her friends there and they were able to make everything seem easier.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 am

"Thank you." Ryan grinned. "Don't worry about skating, I'll help you with that." he said with a mischievous tone
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Maddy couldn't help but give an emotional sniff when Michelle called her family and promptly gave the girl another hug. "Thanks," she said sincerely.

She chuckled as she listened to Ryan convincing Ava. "We'll all help. We'll make sure that you don't fall down and you'll be awesome out there," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Ava rolled her eyes as she started to put her skates on. "With you helping, I'm even more scared," she joked, moving a lock of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Maddy gave a snort. "Pfft, you couldn't be in better hands if you tried. We have pro's here," she shot back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

"Don't worry dear." Mich chimed in when Maddy offered their assistance. "You're not the only one who's not sure which is the right hole in the skate boot, so to say." girl said pointing at Patrick who finally seemed done with one and got to other. His face had that puzzled expression that clearly show he had no idea either.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm

"Ah you can say that way too." Ryan shrugged. He was pro but rarely let it show
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Maddy grinned, seeing Patrick having troubles. "You want some help hun?" she asked, coming over and kneeling down beside him, ready to help him with his boots. She smiled as she looked at him; his confusion was cute.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Ava's eyebrows shot up in surprise when she found out that Patrick didn't exactly know what he was doing either. A smile pulled on her lips as she gently punched his leg, to draw his attention to her. "Ooh," she exclaimed, the smile turning into a grin. "Mr.Know-It-All can't skate? Well, that's a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 pm

"Well if you can tell if I got it right" he said rolling the foot which had skate boot on already. Some strings seemed little tangled.

"Well sometimes Mr-know-it-all is bit Mr-dunno-all" Jane shrugged. Yeah roller-blades didn't count exactly as skates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next