CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 am

Victor's eyes grew wide in mock shock. "Ava, I'm shocked. I'd never taken you to be the cheating kind," he told her. "Do you want to win that badly?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

Ava chuckled a bit, rolling her eyes. "Against you?" she asked. "Yes. In any possible way," she said lowly, a grin growing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am

He feigned hurt. "So this is nothing more than a competition to you, is it? Well, I'm here to tell you that try as you might, I refuse to be beaten easily. Game on, m'dear," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 am

"I couldn't wait for you to say that, love," she teased with a grin, as she started bouncing the ball.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 am

Victor grinned when she called him that. "What are we playing for?" he asked. "What are the stakes?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 am

Ava caught the ball and shrugged a bit, looking at him. "I don't know, you pick," she said, only then realizing what he was probably going to choose.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 am

"Hot chocolates and dinner at mine," he replied. "All with a side of teasing and flirting on the side," he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 am

Ava grinned back, passing a hand through her wet hair. "Deal," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 am

"And as always, whatever happens, happens," he added with a smirk, using the opportunity of her running a hand through her hair to slap the ball out of her hand like she'd done to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

She smirked when he said that, but quickly wiped it off her face when he managed to steal the ball from her again. "Oh, no... Not this time," she said, chasing after him, trying to get it back.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

Victor was determined for her not to catch him. After all, he had to keep some of his man pride and he didn't want to lose. So he was happy when he shot the ball and it got in. He stuck his tongue out at her playfully. "Told ya..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am

Ava shook her head, taking the ball. "I'm just warming up," she said, smoothing her shirt for a bit, as it was wet and sticking to her body.
Then, she started to run towards his basket, bouncing the ball so she wouldn't lose it again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

Victor headed after her, trying to get the ball to himself again. It wasn't as if he was worried about the fate of the dinner, for he knew that was going to happen anyway. But this was fun, playing basketball in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

Ava managed to pass by him, hitting his shoulder pretty hard with her own, true. But she managed to get to his basket and also to make the ball go in. Once she did that, she turned around, so she was facing him, a small smirk plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 am

Victor rubbed his shoulder, pulling a face at her. "What was that for?" he asked. She had force, even if she hadn't been meaning to, and as much as he didn't want to complain, it hurt. "There's an easier way of telling me 'you're going down' than dislocating my shoulder," he teased her, a slight grin playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 am

Ava playfully rolled her eyes, a smile always plastered on her face. "Oh come on," she said with a grin. "You're such a whimp."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am

Victor's mouth dropped open, but he laughed. "I'm not a wimp. You don't know your own strength," he told her. "Police brutality here. I deserve compensation!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:42 am

Ava laughed lightly as she ran up to him, the ball in her hand. She put a hand on the side of his neck and pressed a soft peck on his lips. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am

Victor gave a nod. "Now the shoulder," he joked, before quickly wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her closer to him, so once again he could get lost in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 am

"No!" she grinned, ready to move further. However, she was suddenly pulled closer, causing the ball to fall from her hand. She smiled up at him as she put her hands on his upper arms, their chests touching.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 am

Victor grinned. "And why not? After all, it's my shoulder that's hurting, not my lips," he continued playfully, holding her close. Bringing his lips to her neck and placibg a soft kiss on it he added, "One good reason and I'll let you go..." In actual fact he couldn't care less about the reason; he just kept talking to keep her there.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 am

Ava smiled as he gently brought his lips down her neck. It always felt so different, but same beautiful when he did that. When he asked for reasons, she grinned up at him. "I'm sweet. And in a way, you like me," she smiled up at him. "And I'm also a well-trained detective who can kick your ass if she gets pissed."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 am

He gave a nod. "Yep, you're sweet and I like you. And yes, you probably could kick my butt if you wanted to. But you wouldn't. At least not much. Because for all my teasing you, for all my annoying you, you still kinda like me. Like Brennan and Booth," he added with a chuckle, placing another kiss on the other side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

Ava chuckled a bit as he kissed her neck again. It was true, she wouldn't have done anything, because she kind of liked him too. "I've got the impression that you Doctor, constantly underestimate me," she smirked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 am

Victor shook his head. "Oh no, Miss Smith. I know perfectly well the danger in underestimating you," he told her with a smile. "I wouldn't want to make that mistake..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-