CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 am

"Sweetie! Hi." Michi greeted beaming and gave her signature bear-hug to Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 am

Ava smiled as she hugged Michelle back. She was not exactly the huggy, affectionate type, but she knew that Michi was and she actually liked that about her. "Right in time," she told her. "Ryan was making some awesome drinks for us."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 am

"Awesome." girl started her signature jumping pace as she pulled away from Ava.

"Wow looks tasty actually. I grabbed some snacks too." she put down her basket and sniffed the drink Ryan handed her as welcome shot.

It smelled like fruits and looked quite innocent. So Michi downed it without any suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 am

Maddy gave a wave, breaking into a smile when she saw Michelle. "Bonjourno, bella," she called out in a slight Italian accent with a slight chuckle. She watched as she downed the shot without the slightest suspicion. So Ryan had managed to get his revenge easily after all...
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 am

"Servus meine Liebe." Michi greeted in her best German accent she'd picked up from Sam when she'd sung in shower one day. Well as much as her doomed ears could pick up.

"So the others are about five minutes and two traffic lights away and I assume Jane's gonna be either first or last to the door." Mich rambled on
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

Ava smiled as she got back to the others. "Did you dress him up?" she asked Michelle, refering to Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 am

Maddy gave a giggle. "Ooh, the pretty lady speaks German too! Awesome," she said with a grin. Then she nodded, hearing Ava's question. "Yes, did you? In something other than a three-piece suit? And I'm betting money on last."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Mich grinned. "Oh sorta. Picked up from Sammy and her morning singing. That lady is like a bird."

At the eagerness to hear what happened to Jane girl started laughing.

"Well I snugged his three-pieces and early in morn brought to Dry Cleaning, they'll return in two weeks time since it's one of busiest offices downtown. And then I got him proper stuff at mall so when he woke up from that sleeping-pill-slumber I presented his new outfit.
For some reason Jane nearly leapt at me yelling some insanities while someone on street probably thought we're finally all gone nuts and killing each other off. Hate when neighbours expect you go nuts if you work for law.
Anyways Sam convinced it's just one person going 'tweeties' and they didn't call Frank or someone else.
Actually after that little tirade Patty almost tried to sneak off to shop for new three-piece but I took his credit card away and he had no other option as to either stay in PJ's or let me do my magic.
He almost came in PJ's but Ali convinced that other people will think he's insane or already high so he gingerly agreed to my offer." girl finished her story with a gasp for air.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 am

Maddy sank down onto the couch in a fit of giggles. "Oh my gosh, I so wish I'd been there to see that!" she exclaimed between laughs. "That is just pure gold, Mich! You're a genius! As for him going to Frank, our sweet Texan wouldn't have anything in Jane's petiteness. And seeing him in PJs woulda been awesome, but I fully agree with Ali - everyone woulda thought he'd lost the plot."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 am

"Actually I can help with that." Mich laughed. "I made Ali video all the commotion." girl pulled out her phone. "I can even play it on plasma screen, if you have one." she suggested all ready to entertain her 'gang-mates'
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 am

Ava's eyes slightly widened as a wide smile pulled on her lips. "Oh, I gotta see that!" she exclaimed with a grin. "Sure, it's in the living-room," she told Michelle, showing her the way.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 am

Maddy's eyes grew wide when she heard that there was a video. "Really? Epic!" She nodded. "Yes, I so wanna see too!"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 am

Michelle grinned deviously.

"Just enjoy the ride." girl said plugging the needed cable to tv and preparing video file for showing.

She noticed how Ryan rolled his eyes at her little show but he followed anyways, still looking quite annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:06 am

Ava lead the way to the living-room, a big smile playing on her lips. "There," she said, letting Michelle do her job. Then, she looked at Ryan, slightly rolling her eyes. "Come on love, relax," she grinned teasingly. "You're no fun when you act like that."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

He playfully rolled his eyes at Ava but smiled. "Oh darling you won't say that if you knew what else's caught on that camera." Ryan said gazing at floor. Oh he really hoped only for Jane's dress-up action.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Ava's grin faded away when she heard that. What was he talking about? Why would she change her opinion like that?
"What?" she asked, her eyes widening slightly. "What else is caught on that?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Maddy raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" she asked slowly, curious.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 pm

"I... ah... um.. well..." Ryan stuttered, turning pink. Then he decided to better let it than sorry later. "Oh well... They caught me chasing through house after Jane. Only in my boxers..." he trailed off totally beet red. He spotted Michi signing him 'you're screwed' and turned back to bore into floor patterns.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 pm

When she heard that, Ava couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe it. Michi, put it on," she said, turning her eyes towards the pink-haired girl.
Then, she turned back to Ryan. "Thank God, I thought it was..." Yes, she had thought of many things which were definetly not okay to see. But maybe it was better if she kept them to herself. "Nevermind..." she said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Ryan raised a curious eyebrow. "Hey. What was that? Did you thought I was dressed up in woman's clothes or something and singing ballads in the night air? Or that maybe I got all kinky with Jane?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Ava giggled a bit, looking at him. "Well you getting all kinky with Jane... I mean, I don't know, it doesn't look that impossible to happen," she said with an innocent shrug.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh come on, he can get very kinky with Jane. Ask Maddy. She witnessed their little suspicious encounter. I nearly laughed out my guts watching them." Michi chimed in ready to unveil the video-ed truth
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am

Maddy laughed, nodding. "They came out of the shower, then practically drooled over each other while drying one another off. Then decided to do some waltzing and tangoes together," she told Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

Ava's mouth dropped open hearing that. She turned her eyes back to Ryan, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I just can't believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 am

Mich rolled on the floor giggling madly. "I'm gonna ask Sammy to play the video she secretly taped." girl brushed off some tears that had sprung out from her laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next