CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Ava rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Really? This is the most important thing for you?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Sad... Really sad."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Victor playfully stuck his tongue out at her. "No, not sad. I was promised food, and I want it. Because putting up a tent is exhausting and you wouldn't want me to die of dehydration and starvation, now would you?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Ava brought a finger to her chin and narrowed her eyes, pretending to think. "Well, I don't know about that. Let me think for a second," she teased, a small smile forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Victor's mouth dropped open in fake shock. "I put your tent up, I was promised a cookie, so I refuse to let the cake be a lie!" he exclaimed dramatically. "Miss Smith, I demand my cookie, otherwise there'll be consequences," he said, smirking at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Ava raised an eyebrow, grinning at his words. "Consequences?" she said, fixing him with her eyes. "Like what?" she asked, her grin turning into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Swiftly he closed the gap between them, pinning her to the tree. "Like I might 'forget' that today we're just friends and might start teasing you. I do love your sexy reactions when I start my teasing. Like when I softly kiss your neck," he told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Ava gasped slightly as he suddenly pinned her to the three. Her eyes widened, as she glanced around, to make sure that there was no one too close. "What are you doing?" she asked. Okay, this approach was hot and that could probably be seen in her reactions, but the place and time were totally inappropriate. "Stop doing that!" she whispered. "At least for now..." she added, a small smile creeping on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Victor shook his head, pressing his body slightly harder up against hers. "But that's what makes it so fun. The whole point that we might get caught at any minute," he murmured, his lips brushing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Ava tried to push him away, but she couldn't. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as his lips brushed her ear. "No," she murmured back. "We not might get caught. We will get caught. And I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm

"There's a chance we won't be," he murmured huskily into her ear. "Everyone else is at the lake, having a swim. It's just you and me," he added, giving a nibble on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Her breath quickened, as she put her hands on his chest. Yes, this was hot. Even hotter, because it was risky. "I don't want to risk that much," she murmured, actually enjoying this approach. "If you would be just a little bit patient..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow. "And why would I do that when I could have you all to myself right now?" he teased, caressing her neck teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Ava smiled slightly, raising an eyebrow as well. "Because I don't want to," she teased, a small smirk forming on her lips. "If you are in the mood for something, you can go to the river. There are plenty of hot, almost naked girls there," she murmured teasingly, her lips almost touching his.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 am

Victor looked over his shoulder for a moment to make sure they were still alone, his fingers stroking up her bare arm. "But I don't want those half naked girls. I want the fully clothed one right here," he murmured, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 am

Ava chuckled softly, passing a hand through his lovely hair. He was being so nice and sweet, and the most interesting fact was that she liked that. "Wow, you prefer a fully clothed girl instead of four almost naked ones. That's a change," she teased, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 am

Victor raised his eyebrow. "And what's that supposed to mean?" he demanded jokingly. "Besides, being fully clothed leaves plenty to the imagination, so it's more teasing, and anyways, you're way sexier than those four," he told her, his words kind of muffled as he placed kisses on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 am

Ava giggled slightly at his words, her hand remaining in his hair. He was so sweet and she felt so good. "Oh please," she kept teasing, rolling her eyes. "Have you seen Maddy? She's like the hottest brunette I've ever seen. And she's got the sexiest swimsuit. So don't give me that bullshit," she smirked slightly, curious of what his response was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 am

He raised an eyebrow, surprised. "Ooh, Miss Ava, don't tell me that you have a little crush for our CSI?" he teased her. "Sounds like the words of unrequited lust right there." He kissed her neck once more than straightened up, looking at her than brining his lips close to hers but not touching. "And anyway, maybe I prefer blondes instead."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 am

Ava raised an eyebrow, gasping in fake shock as she heard his words. "Unrequited?" she asked. "Who said it was unrequited?" Her hands moved from his hair to his chest, as she slightly grasped his shirt. "Why, are you jealous?" she smirked.
As he brought his lips close to hers, she stared down at them, unable to look into his eyes. "You do?" she asked quietly, a smile creeping on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 am

Victor just smirked, shaking his head slightly. "Jealous? Who, me? Not at all. Just thinking how hot that'd be, is all," he replied with a casual shrug. He smirked when she couldn't look in his eyes. "You couldn't tell?" he asked teasingly, pressing slightly harder up against her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 am

Ava chuckled slightly at his words, rolling her eyes. "Perv," she teased with a grin, slowly shaking her head.
She kept staring down at his lips, gasping slightly as he pressed himself harder against her. Their lips were almost touching, yet none of them was taking this step. "I don't know," she murmured, her breath quickening. "Brunettes are pretty hot too."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 am

"Hey, I'm a guy. What do you expect from me?" he teased defensively. He smirked hearing her soft gasp. "I think I may just have found your preference," he murmured, his hand sliding up her t-shirt and resting on her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am

Ava bit her lip, looking up into his eyes for a moment. Many times, she still found herself hypnotized by them. Her hands remained on his chest, as she swallowed hard, feeling his hand on her waist. "Victor..." she murmured softly. "The river...I-It's not far away, they might see us..." she tried to protest.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 am

He smirked at her feeble protests. "Yes...But they won't. Your hot brunette is busy with charming blondie, and the others are having too much fun to either notice or care. So you're all mine," he told her softly before pressing his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 am

She wanted to protest again, but he crashed his lips against hers. So, she just couldn't pull away and kissed back, one hand moving again on the back of his head, the other one gently touching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next