CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 am

Maddy giggled. "A forest fairy who is also a mermaid," she replied.

With a soft sigh, she shook her head. "No, Vegas was pretty awesome. The people were great mostly. Just... a lot of stuff went down, a lot of insane and heavy stuff," she said quietly, her thoughts going back to Sara for a moment, before thinking of Warrick. "It just got too much... So I came here," she added the last bit more brightly, not wanting to spoil the mood.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 am

"Oh yeah, right. Almost forgot." Patrick laughed. His brain obviously has alternated to other things instead of thinking.

"I've heard about something that happened there from Michi. She told that her mentor's team lost someone." he said thoughtful. "But lets talk about it other day. I can see you don't want to talk about dark things today." blonde suggested, seeing that Maddy didn't want to ruin their fabulous day.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"I'm a mermaid forest fairy," Maddy said with a giggle, diving under the water for a moment, resurfacing close to him, grinning.

"Yeah, we did..." she said softly, then sighed, suddenly wanting a hug. "Shall we swim out further, or shall we go see what everyone else is up to?" she asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 am

He grinned back at her when Maddy resurfaced back. "Sure you are one really awesome piece of species." he slightly teased with that mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

He didn't know why he was so damn hard trying to stay so politely reserved when all he wanted was to jump at her and hold her while giving her millions of kisses. And he sensed her need for a hug. Of course jumping at her would scare Maddy off so he didn't want to risk. But Patrick enclosed the tiny distance between them and gave her one big bear hug before answering her question Jane almost missed to hear, so deep in thoughts himself.

"Right now I just wanna hold you for a while longer. But after that we can dare to give 'em more subject to share stories about." he suggested, indicating swimming further. He'd spotted some place that looked pretty enough and provided some privacy. Of course, someone always notices something so there will be lots of talking later.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

She grinned, giving a nod. "Of course. Just promise you won't put me on display at the zoo. Mermaid forest fairies don't survive in captivity well," she teased back, a playful sparkle in her eyes.

As he gave her a hug, she melted in his arms, tightly hugging him back. Patrick's hugs were amazing. Strong yet calming, not like the limp-lettuce hugs most people gave. But she wasn't surprised much at the quality of his hug - after all, pretty much the whole gang gave amazing hugs. She nuzzled into his bare shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment. His hugs made her feel cared for and safe. It was a wonderful feeling.

When he said he wanted to just hold her for longer, her heart skipped a beat at his sweetness. "That sounds wonderful," she murmured to him. She wouldn't have minded to never break away from him - she liked being close to him like this. "But swimming out also sounds like a great idea. If you don't mind where their imaginations will lead them," she added, playful teasing in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 am

Patrick smiled warmly, "I promise my dear. You're safe with me."

Usually he wasn't hugging type, at least not always. Not before. But ever since 'magic-ball' crossed his path things changed, a lot.
And soon enough Patrick realised how much hugs could change the way how you feel. Whether it was moment of sadness, or happiness, it didn't matter, what mattered was the power of such simple thing. And he found himself hugging people with all his heart. Some called that 'bear hugs', now he knew why.

And hugging Maddy made him feel so happy. Not only him. Jane sensed the joy and relief that she felt. And blonde man was so happy to give her the most needed hug.

"And not only sounds wonderful, it feels wonderful too." the most warming smile appeared on Patrick's face. "Meh. I don't really care their imagination. I know even without giving them reason someone definately would come up with some bizzare rumor. And only to tease us." he said as the sun shone over their heads and a bright blue butterfly suddenly landed on Patrick's head.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 pm

You’re safe with me. The words echoed through Maddy’s head and a warm smile graced her lips. Such powerful words, such wonderful words. Because, really, wasn’t that what everyone wanted more than anything – to be safe with someone? Sure, he’d said the words in reply to a joke, yet Maddy felt that he meant them. “Thank you, Patrick,” she said softly. “It means a lot that you’re willing to protect the mermaid forest fairy species,” she added lightly, not wanting to turn this into something serious.

Still hugging Patrick, Maddy pondered over the concept of hugs. To her, hugs were the cure to everything. They were one of those things that could say so much without a word being said. They could comfort, could calm, could congratulate. Such a simple gesture, but could mean so much. So wonderful.

And hugging Patrick just made her heart dance with joy. Such amazing hugs he gave. Besides, she liked having the chance of being close to him. Patrick was just wonderful. In every way possible.

Your hugs are amazing, you know that?” she told him, a grin on her lips. At his warm smile she almost melted. Why, why must his smiles be so charmingly-melting? “Well, if their imaginations are going to be working overtime anyway we might as well make the most of the situation and get up to as much mischief as possible,” she said with a nod. That’s when she noticed a beautiful blue butterfly atop Patrick’s head. She gave a soft giggle. “Seems like you’re a butterfly magnet. They can’t seem to resist your beautiful blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 am

"You're most welcome, my dear." his smile nearly made him glow. "It's my job to keep such rare species safe and sound." and he truly meant it, despite sounding like teasing.

"Really?" a mischievous grin danced on his lips. "If you say so." quite a modesty here but he wasn't about to break the spell telling that ever since that day he tried to avoid any physical contact. Well, until another day when a huge bear-hug actually managed crack his already sore rib. And since then the hugs became part of his life.
But eventually blonde realised how much a hug could give. This particular one was offering something that warmed his heart and it kept thumping happilly in his chest.

"Oh well, believe their imagination will be working double overtime. I can already imagine headlines on our fridge and likely the walls in bathroom and door of my room." Patrick said. There's always something all the sneaky people left for him to read on various surfaces throughout the house.

Patrick stared confused at Maddy when she said he was a butterfly magnet. After few seconds it sunk it and he stuttered out, "What? Oh... you mean..." he pointed at his head. "There's butterfly on my head? Seriously?" the joyous tone in his voice accompanied by sparkle in his eyes. He almost started laughing but remembered there was poor thing on his head and stopped himself offering innocent smile. Either it was him or his new shampoo.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Madison reached out, gently touching Patrick's cheek. His smile was so gorgeous, and so sincere, too. It was nice knowing that he was smiling because of her, as opposed to him just being polite. "Well, it's us rare species that make the world go round," she said with a soft giggle. "We save everyone from boring normalness. Because why be ordinary, when you can be extraordinary?" she said, quoting one of her favourite lines from The Doctor.

"When did you become so modest?" she teased, raising an eyebrow at his hug-modesty. Then she froze, as if figuring something out. "Or are you not my Patrick any more?" she asked teasingly, attempting to keep a straight face. "Don't tell me - you're an alien imposter and the real Patrick is stuck on a spaceship millions of light-years away. Oh no, whatever shall I do now?" she added dramatically, closing her eyes as she brought her hand up to her forehead in a dramatic-soap-opera kind of way.

"You know what, I think if those guys got paid for their imagination, you lot would all be billionaires by now," she told him with a giggle. "A giant mansion with a zillion rooms, limousines, Olympic-sized swimming pool. How awesome would that be? Maybe Michi and the gang need to get into paparazzi-style journalism - they could earn heaps for making stuff up. And if there headlines plastered around your place, I'd love to see them." Yes, it would be really interesting to read what her sisters would imagine.

Looking back at the insect still perched on Patrick's curls, Maddy couldn't help but smile. "I so wish I had my camera with me right now," she told him softly, mesmerized by the blue beauty. She hadn't seen butterflies in so long, least of all ones this pretty. It was sad that the city didn't have butterflies - they were wonderful creatures. "I'd title the photo 'Butterfly on Dandelion," she told him with a cute grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 am

Patrick kept smiling his bright, charming, heart-melting smile. It was a smile coming from heart.
"Yes, that we do." her next words brought back a memory of one of those days when Michi decided to use him as her personal Teddy bear and Patrick started laughing. "I swear you two are true twins. Believe it or now but Mich said exact same thing to Lisbon when she tried to lecture me about my silliness during a case." It was fun to solve case his way that turned out to be her way too but in the end it was Lisbon scolding them, mostly him, for stupid actions. It seemed the whole Gang was a bunch of extraordinary people. And they seemed to gather more around.

"Am I that modest?" Patrick's eyes widened. Then he grinned at her next words. "Hey, hey. Hold your horses. I'm not alienated by some extraterrestrial creatures. If you happened to bear a TARDIS with you I'd show you." he was now laughing, eyes twinkling. Although there were other ways proving him being him.

"Well Sammy's an actual journalist. And I've seen her reports so I'd say with Michi's fantasy and Ryan's humor we'd get quite far. I wonder how they haven't managed to write a whole book already." the blonde mused, imagining all aforementioned things going on. Yeah, some could own quite an imagination.

"Don't worry, my dear. I believe this scoop will reach top news by the end of this day. I've heard about mysterious blue butterflies hanging around quite often. Especially involving Ryan but I'm sure they just like blondes better." Patrick grinned. Definately he'd become butterfly magnet. And then he remembered. "Actually we have them in our backyard. Spotted our Rose Princess dancing within a bunch of colourful butterflies at dawn hour." Maybe they really had butterflies just waiting for perfect moment and right people to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 11 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11