CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

She smiled back, nodding slightly. "Great," she said, taking her hand away from his and hopping out of the car, in order to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Victor remained in the car for a minute once she'd left, watching her. Then with a grin he hopped out of the car and made his way over to the group. "Hi guys," he greeted them with a tiny wave.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Ava smiled at the gang as she got closer. She couldn't help noticing that Maddy was only in a bikini and that she looked smashing, the other girls were wearing mostly shorts and that stuff, while she had on a pair of long, boyfriend jeans. Well, this was just her; this was her style. "Hey, people," she greeted as well, glancing at Victor as he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 pm

At the sound of Ava and Victor's voice, Maddy's head snapped in their direction. A smirk played on her lips when she saw the two of them together, but she covered that with a smile. "Hey Ava, hi Victor," she called out to them. Once again she felt exposed and under-dressed. "Forgive my state of dress, or undress," she said with a chuckle, "I'd just been swimming..." she said, mainly so Victor wouldn't think anything about her.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 am

Ava grinned, noticing that Maddy felt kind of exposed. "We can see that," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Don't worry though, you look hot."

Ava was not sure if Madison knew about her and Victor, but she though that she might have noticed something. Afterall, she was the one who kept telling her to get with him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am

Maddy couldn't help but laugh at Ava's compliment, blushing slightly. "Thanks hun. Love the tee. Disney never grows old," she said with a grin. It was a well known fact that she was a complete Disney addict.
Her blue eyes went from Victor to Ava, her eyes curious as she looked at Ava. She was sure there was something there, but every time she'd asked, her friend had denied it and told her there was nothing there. Although Maddy thought there might be, she wasn't going to ask, especially not in front of the group. So she just held a questioning gaze.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 am

Victor gave a smile. "Well, at least you are wearing something. And since you're less than 200 metres away from the water, technically they're togs, not underwear," he said with a laugh, quoting an ad he'd once seen. "So you're fine."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:11 am

Ava grinned, glancing down at her shirt for a second. "I know," she said. She knew how much Madison loved Disney and honestly, who didn't?
Ava noticed her friend's questioning gaze and she understood that she knew or she felt something about them. But in no way she was going to say something in front of the whole group. She glanced at Victor, before turning her eyes back to the gang. "So, I see you've already started," she said, trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 am

"When are we to have our Disney night?" she asked jokingly. She loved movie marathons. Then her eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh, we are so gonna do Disney as some of our campfire songs! I don't even care if you guys decide to throw me in the lake because of it, I am so gonna sing something to do with the Lion King," she rambled.

"Well, those guys are still arguing about who's sleeping bag is best for whom. So at this rate we'll be lucky if they get their tents up before sunset," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

Ava chuckled lightly at that. She liked Disney movies as well and if she had been able to sing, she would have definetly join Maddy. "I won't," she said, raising her right hand. "I swear."

When she mentioned the other arguing about how they were going to sleep, Ava realized that Victor and her had only one tent and if they shared it, suspicions would raise. "Oh right, about that..." she said. "Victor has one tent and I have none, as I couldn't find any. It's a disaster at my home. However, we'll have to see who sleeps with who, as I will need a partner."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Maddy punched the air in truimph. "Yus! You and I are soo gonna sing 'Be Prepared' tonight! It's gonna be epic."

Maddy pulled a face slightly. "Damn hun, you're about five minutes too late. I already promised my free spot to this cutie," she said, patting Patrick on the shoulder. "Can't you share with Victor?" she asked, sincerely curious. "Cos aren't most tents two-person anyway? And since you'll have your own sleeping bags, it's not like it'll matter that you're sharing..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am

"Yeah Harem sounds like they'd want all that." Jane rolled eyes at harem thing. Though think again that's what it might look to those people at mall who usually stared at them like they were bunch of animals escaped from zoo.

Nodding he went to dump his bag in Maddy's tent and one last time comb out his blonde tangled-up mess called his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am

Ava's eyes widened slightly and she probably blushed a bit at Maddy's idea. It was not like for Victor and her, it would have been something weird to share a tent, a bed or anything. But for others, it might have seemed a bit awkward. And she didn't even know exactly what she wanted to hide their relationship, but this idea was stuck in her head and she couldn't get rid of it.
"Umm, I...I don't know," she said, shrugging slightly. "I think I'll talk to the rest of the gang, maybe they have...something for me."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 am

"Are you sure?" Maddy asked. "I could probably get Patrick to swap so you stay here and he stays with Victor if you want..." Although she'd wanted to have Patrick as her tent-mate, she would rather Ava stay here instead since Patrick had told her they had no other spots. Besides, there was always hope that he'd invite her for a moonlit stroll.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 am

Ava looked from Maddy to Patrick. She was sure that the two of them really wanted to share a tent, because it was obvious that they liked each other and that everytime they looked at each other, they had dirty thoughts. So she didn't want to take that from them. "No, it's okay..." she shrugged slightly. "I'm sure you two would enjoy each other's company. I can find another tent, really. I don't want to disturb."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:26 am

They had stopped their hassle only to greet Ava and Victor, then the whole bunch went on again.

They had sleeping bags for each.

Then came tents. One was rather large, three or four person, but Sam took it for her and Ali so knowing the twins it'd be like barely enough for them.

Then was one he took for himself. Mich tried to sneak it away because it was for three, and claimed it's too big for his 'pint size' butt.

Michelle's tent was for two so it 'looked'more fitting for Ryan.

So now he wanted to just set the thing up and get back his original sleeping bag.

Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 am

"Well you can share either with Wolfie or Michi." Patrick chimed in stopping the struggle with his hair ending up with comb stuck in his golden curls.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 am

Maddy raised an eyebrow. "Was that supposed to sound as suggestive as it did?" she asked. She had no idea what was going on between her and the suit-loving-blonde. All she knew was that she enjoyed his presence and had fun flirting with him. "And anyway, what happened to the whole 'sisters before misters' thing?" she asked with a slight chuckle.
Turning around she couldn't help but laugh at Jane's mishap. "How did you even manage that?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 am

Ava laughed a bit watching Jane's struggle, then nodded. "Well I'm sorry, Maddy," she said. "But as you can see, Patrick here tries to send me far away from your tent. It's okay, I'll talk to one of them."
She glanced up at Victor with a small smile, before turninf her eyes towards the pair. It was kind of difficult not to hug him or kiss him whenever she wanted, but it was bearable. She was not extremely romantic anyway, so she could leave without it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 am

Even though he had known that it was likely to happen, Victor was still surprised when Ava said she didn't want to share with him. But he knew that she didn't want even the slightest suspicion raised and so even though normally he'd tease her or come up with some witty remark, this time he let it go.
He caught her eye, noted the slight wistfulness there and he gave a slight smile. He was so going to make it up to her tonight.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:03 am

Maddy smiled, shaking her head. "Your loss," she joked before going up to Patrick. "How did-" she just left the sentence at that, shaking her head as she looked at the stuck comb. "Sit," she told him, tugging his sleeve down a bit to make him sit. Her fingers began to slowly try and free the poor brush.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 am

Ava chuckled a bit, watching the scene between Maddy and Patrick, before turning her eyes back to Victor. "Should we...get everything out of the car?" she asked with a small smile, glad that this was a moment when they could stay together without any suspicion coming from the others.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am

Victor nodded. "Sounds like a great idea, Miss Ava." He followed her to the car, innocently walking closer to her than was probably necessary. But he couldn't help it. He wanted to reach out, hold her hand or just give her a cuddle, but he couldn't. So instead he contented on gazing at her, a smile playing on his lips as they went to the car.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:18 am

Patrick just shrugged and blinked his eyes innocently.

"Ah well some things just happened to happen." he cast a sideways glance at Michi who was now on full lionness behaviour and tried to get the three-person tent from Ryan.

Then he froze at questions about something he did until it downed on him-hair. "Well I just gave up." Patrick mumbled. Then Maddy told him sit and he obeyed showering her with his most innocent and cutest puppy-dog look.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:21 am

Ava smiled and nodded slightly. "Great," she said quietly, starting back towards the car. She opened the door of the backseat and pulled out her huge backpack, throwing it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next