CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Empty
PostSubject: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 pm

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Royal-12

Madison left the changing room, checking over her fencing outfit. Her blue eyes looked over the gym, smiling slightly at the familiar sights and sounds. The clack of metal against metal, the buzzer calling out a scored point, the athletes darting about like lithe white squirrels.

How she'd missed these sounds, these sights. How she'd missed the look and feel of this costume clothing her. She'd missed this sport, one that had always held a special place in her heart ever since high-school. Practices and tournaments had become a thing of the past recently with her work-load and she was super glad to be able to come her.

Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she looked over at the various piste mats, trying to find Joshua, who she'd planned on meeting here today for a bout. Grabbing her mask and épée, she headed over to her friend. "Ready to have some fun?" she asked, grinning.

Last edited by Madison Lewis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 pm

"Sure," he said with a smile as he put on his mask. "I hope you don't thrash me too hard."
As he strolled to their field of battle he made sure he held the the épée correctly and as he got closer to that field his strolling changed to the classics fencing lope.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Madison grinned. "I'll try, but no promises..." Her competitive side was coming out again. She came over and helped to clip him into the box. She went to her spot, clipped herself in and the pair saluted the referee with their weapons, masks off. She couldn't contain her grin; apart from on the dance-floor, this was where she felt most at home.

The ref gave a nod. "Masks on. En garde," he said, watching the two. "Allez!"

Last edited by Madison Lewis on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Joshua felt abit like an idiot as he had to take his mask off, before the match and put it back on. He carefully rose the blade to a good starting position and started to slowly step closer towards his dueling partner. Then he spied her blade coming in for a lunge so he quickly preformed the move 'Passe Arriere' to back away from the blade while he parried the tip, to move the direction of her blade to open her defenses.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Madison smirked. She'd underestimated him. Time to get serious. She beat his blade, knocking it out of line before executing a reprise, her blade hitting the white material and setting off the buzzer.

The ref raised his hand on her side. "1-0. Return back to the starting lines." He watched as the two returned back and sunk back down into en garde position. "En garde. Ready? Allez!"
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Joshua felt like making the first move this time, so he quickly did a few steps and the performed an Balestra-lunge, that Maddy parried so he quickly recovered to gain same space between them.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Maddy attempted a feint attack, before doing a compound attack, hoping that she'd actually hit him.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Joshua tried to parry the attack not knowing was a feint, when she performed her compound attack he realised he didn't have enough time to parry so he quickly dropped to the floor, straightened his sword arm so he could attack as he rose.

~~~~~~

The ref raised his hand on Maddy's side. "5-3. Match over." Joshua shook hands with Maddy before they saluted each other and the ref, then they slowly off the field, and he stretched his sore muscles remembering how he scored his first hit by dropping to the floor. "So, did you have a good workout?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Maddy gave a nod, wrapping an arm around Joshua's shoulders as they walked to go sit down. She couldn't keep the grin off her face. It was less the fact that she'd won that caused the grin; mostly it was the euphoria from having a good work-out, and having it from a sport she really enjoyed. The win was just an added bonus. "Oh that was awesome!" she couldn't help but say breathlessly. "You were a great opponent," she told him sincerley. "After a while I wasn't even sure that I'd win against you..."
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm

"Thank you. You really made me improvise and try things I didn't know during the match" Joshua responded, and motioned to some seats. "Shall we sit down, while we cool down?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 am

Maddy laughed, sitting down and stretching her legs. "Like that Passata-sotto. That was skilled, man. My coach would have been proud," she told him with a smile. She looked out at the other fencers, then back at him. "So how are you anyway? Work's been so intense it's like I never get to see you any more, except for a brief hello in the halls..."
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am

"My coach would have been proud too, if I ever did it correctly back then. But I think it was a combination of the adrenaline, and the fact that now I'm in better shape, 'cos back then I never got the timing right." Joshua said with a laugh. "I know, I've been alright focusing mainly on work. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 am

Maddy chuckled. "Timing's everything. Have you ever over-balanced when trying it? Happened to me once in the middle of a training bout. It was hilarious. They didn't let me live it down for weeks..." she told him, smiling in remembrance. "I'm pretty good, can't really complain. Oh just you wait till we hit a murder-dry-spell. I think we'll all be begging for something to solve just to ease the boredom. So have you hit any of the clubs yet? Met anyone cute?" she added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yeah, I was able to hit the clubs the other night, and yes I did see several cute guys". Joshua said before adding quietly under his breath. "Even sat next to one and we talked". Joshua suddenly changed the subject, "So when is the next time you're heading out on the town or performing."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Maddy grinned, hearing that. "Ah, settling in perfectly then," she teased him, though not meanly. "Oooh, I do hope you got the cutie's number," she added, her eyes sparkling with mischief. When he asked her that, she shrugged. "The clubs, I dunno, whenever someone makes me the offer since I hate going alone. As for performing, I need to talk to Garden Club's boss 'bout it. I rather miss it... Do you play, Josh?" she asked after a moment, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Joshua carefully listened to Maddy's reply, and then thought carefully for a moment about his response. "Yeah, I don't know how well I play, but I've been playing the violin for several years."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Maddy's eyes sparkled. "Ooh, I've always wanted to learn the violin. I'm jealous," she told him with a smile. "And now I know who to go to if we want to perform a song that has violin in it," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:00 am

During another one of his routine explorations of the city, Andrei had managed to stumble in upon a gymnasium. And not just any gymnasium, but one that specifically dealt with fencing. Oh you cruel cruel fate. Why must you mock me?

Hearing the familiar sounds from within, memories washed over him, along with a giant sense of longing. How he wanted to be back there, back on the piste, fighting bouts with worthy opponents. Why are you doing this? his brain questioned as Andrei's feet took him inside. Why would you torture yourself like this?

Because obviously you're an idiot. A masochistic one at that.

Yes, and because I miss it...

This internal battle of his continued as he hopped over to the spectator stands; he still had to use his crutches - there was a long way to go before he could be rid of them once and for all. Not a bad spectator turn-out, he mused, taking a seat not that far away from a blonde male.

~
OOC: Was thinking that maybe Patrick had come to watch Maddy fence, and the two get talking. PM me if you don't like the idea, or want a different character instead of him there.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 am

Patrick had been at the gymnasium watching Maddy's competition. He started to get a hang of the sport and found it quite exciting. It seemed somewhat aristocratic for some reason.
So he sat and watched feeling happy for his Forest Fairy.

-----

OOC: awesome idea! love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

As a teenage girl came up to Josh, about to tell him about his next opponent of the competition, Maddy turned, eyes searching the crowd. Finally, she spotted Patrick and a grin lit up her face. She was so glad that he'd decided to come today, plus it made her want to win all the more now since he was watching. Anything lower than top three was not an option today.

Doing a dancey sort of wiggle from side to side, as if dancing to a silent victory song, she brought her hands up, making a heart in his direction, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Excuse me, Miss Lewis?" a voice at her shoulder enquired. "Your next bout is against Amelie Bellamy, over on Piste 4."

"Thanks," she told the girl, before turning back and blowing Patrick a kiss. Someone's feeling chirpy and bouncy today...

Can't help it - today's going brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Andrei's focus had been on a bout nearby, but as it finished, his attention slid to a raven-haired fencer, who was obviously ecstatic with her win. I remember that feeling. Always amazing.

He chuckled at her 'victory dance'; several of the younger girls on the National Team had their own variation of it when fencing within the team. When the female made a heart with her hands in his direction, he blinked in surprise. Surely not. There's no way it's for me. Then his brain clicked and he felt rather sheepish - of course it wasn't meant for him, but for the blonde male sitting next to him.

"Your girlfriend? You must be proud," he said to the male with a friendly smile. "Are they yet to semi-finals?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Patrick probably grinned like happy fool, but today he didn't care. His dear 'Forest Fairy' was dancing and he felt like all the butterflies had decided to dance along in his stomach. When she showed heart Patrick smiled even more brightly, so what if he suddenly starts glowing, Mich would put up a competition of who's glowing brighter.
He showed her thumbs-up and winked.

Suddenly there was voice talking to him so he turned around to see who's the speaker.

"Yes. She is." the blonde said proudly. He was very proud and one day he'll show his secret side too. Nobody at CBI knew, and he promised to tell them. Pinky promised to have it on tape to send over.
"Ah, seems that way." he replied not quite sure. Somehow looking at Maddy made him not notice anything else. His old-self would scolded him for lack of observation skills but he didn't care anymore. Today he was just too happy.
"She's gonna win today. That spark in her eyes." he added grinning.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Andrei couldn't help the smile on his face that appeared when he saw the proud look on the man's face. It was always really sweet and wonderful to see a supportive partner. "I was guessing might be. Your face radiating with pride," he said with a chuckle.

At the blonde's hesitation, the Russian raised an eyebrow then couldn't help but chuckle. "You not sure, are you? Been busy watching her. It really sweet." He turned his eyes back to the closest piste, noted the score, then turned back. "Yeah, they're in semi-finals."

"And I bet you she will. Females are determined creatures. Especially in sports when being watched by loved ones. I know, I used to see it on my team all the time. I'm Andrei, by the way," he added, sticking out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 am

Patrick turned pink slightly bit. "Some things gets rather obvious." he joked. Maybe he really was radiating proudness.

Another bout of pink-ish-ness crept over his face. "Ah well, what's to deny, I just couldn't take my eyes off her." Patrick admitted.

"I can bet my locker contents she will. That girl can be very determined." Jane smiled knowing smile. He knew how Maddy could be. "So you too are one of them?" he asked. "I'm Patrick. Nice to meet you." he shook Andrei's offered hand.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 pm

"Looks like someone's fallen- how you call it- head over feet?" the Russian chuckled. "Is sweet."

At the blonde's question, Andrei nodded, though a sad sort of glint came into his eyes. "Used to be. I used to be on Russian National Team. Olympic Team. Whatever you like to call it. Now I here to recover from surgery on ankle," he explained, somehow feeling more at ease about talking to a stranger about his injury, as opposed to his cared-for ones, like his coach and family. "Is why I have those things," he nodded to the crutches lying next to him, scrunching his nose in distaste. "Miami is lovely city though, glad I'm here."

"Sorry, talking too much," he said with a sheepish smile. Biggest culture difference he'd found - English people were more to the point and didn't ramble as much. "So what about you? Do you do this usually? Or just like watching?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) Clock10

Back to top Go down

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next