CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ana Mariela Hernandez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

Ana Mariela Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 am

Name: Michi

Character Name: Ana Mariela Hernandez
Character Face: Kristin Herrera
Job: n/a
House or Apartment: House, owned by her parents

Bio:
Ana Mariela Hernandez was born on February 21, 1995, as the third child of Ramona and Benicio Hernandez, immigrants from a small village in Cuba. She has two older brothers, Fernando and Filipe, both 19 years old, two younger sisters Cristina (14) and Alejandra (13) and a younger brother Miguel Benicio (8 ).
The Hernandez family lives in a small house at the edge of Little Havanna. As Ana grew up, she found herself protected by her older brothers and they still are protective over their little sister, though she chose a different kind of life for herself, hanging out with a street gang of girls, who call themselves „Hermana's Pequeñas“, mostly girls from bigger families who were always overly protected by their bigger siblings and try now to make a name for themselves, not in the best way of course.
Unlike some of those girls, Ana used to be a sweet girl and still can be, if she sees that it helps her getting what she wants. Ana started to hang out with those girls when she was 14 and she started skipping school and cause nothing but trouble. She sometimes drinks, while party-ing, but she strictly doesn't do drugs.
She gives a damn about school, or other things her parents think are good for her. She's not a good influence for her little sisters, but she gets along just fine with her brother Fernando, who also is kind of a street gang guy, unlike his twin brother Filipe, who goes to College and wants to study some day.
During her time as a street girl, she had several run-ins with the MDPD and especially with Detective James Hamilton, but also with Simon Wallcroft and other detectives and officers.

Ana is fluent in English and Spanish.

Last edited by Ana Hernandez on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 am

thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 am

No problem and hey have fun here..
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 am

haha, I'll have tons of fun here... especially with those cops Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 am

Hi there! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 am

Yeah the cops and some are nice but be wary of the not so nice ones
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 am

welcome Ana
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 am

Hey, welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 am

thanks everyone for the welcomes Smile

@Sasha: trust me... I had my share of badass cops... they don't scare me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 am

@Ana: - Yeah same here too but some can be downright jackasses if you know what i mean.. lol
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 am

yeah I do, but I love playing that against them
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am

Welcome, Ana! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 am

thank you, Ms. Lewis! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 am

huh, forgot to mention that I am fluent in Spanish....
Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 am

Hola, welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am

Hola! Muchas Gracias! Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana Mariela Hernandez   Ana Mariela Hernandez Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ana Mariela Hernandez

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Welcome! :: Personnel Office :: Active Personnel-