CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jogging (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Victor shook his head. "Nope, I refuse to believe that you have bad moments. I bet you're just trying to be all hard-to-get with your retorts," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Ava rolled her eyes again, looking at him. "I am not trying to be hard-to-get. It's just that you are my doctor and I would rather have you remain at this stage. Plus, you are not as attractive as you think."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Victor rolled his eyes. "Thank you once again for reminding me of my own job title. I would have forgotten it completely had it not been for you," he replied, a dash of teasing in his tone. "And you seriously seem to mistake my intentions. Friendship between doctors and patients is allowed. And how exactly did my looks become a part of this?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 am

Ava rolled her eyes and sighed at his teasing. She couldn't say though that it didn't feel good. He was a gorgeous man, and she just hoped she was noy blushing, because that would have come in contradiction with her words.
"I do not mistake your intentions," she kept arguing back. "As for the looks part, I can see how high you think of yourself, Doctor. You can't fool me."
Internly though, all she was trying to do in that moment was brush away the thought of that unexpected kiss at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am

"You do too," Victor shot back. "You keep thinking that I'm such a player that I'm trying to get into your pants. I know this since you keep reminding me of the fact that I'm your doctor which is a thinly veiled way of telling me to back off. So I'm going to set the record straight: that's not my intention at all. As for my looks, you seemed to think quite highly of them too; after all, you could hardly take your eyes off me at the hospital," he added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 am

Ava stopped running at that point. Her eyes widened and her mouth hanged open. She hadn't expected him to be so straightforwards with her. His words made her blush nervously.
"What?" she asked. "I don't think that you're a player. But what you did back at the hospital made you look like that. You didn't even know me! And I don't think highly of your looks, if you must know. You were my doctor, what was I supposed to do?"
Her heart was beating slightly faster than usually, as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 am

With a smirk he reached out and closed her mouth for her. "Well, it seems that you had made it perfectly clear that you thought I was a player. So I'm just setting you straight." When she said that about the kiss, he frowned slightly. "Yeah, well, it's not like i do that on a regular basis. You were my first and last," he said defensively.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am

Her heart skipped a bit when he reached out and closed her mouth. She still raised an eyebrow as he spoke, her arms remaining crossed over her chest. If he was telling the truth, and she had been the first and the last woman he had done that with, she was in a big dilemma. Why her? He didn't even know her, and she hadn't even been the nicest patient to him. Anyway, she was not going to tell him all this stuff.
"Okay then, I got it," she shrugged, before running away again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 am

He chuckled, jogging after her. "You really don't like me, do you?" he teased her, looking at her. He couldn't work her out at all. Not that he was going to try. As much as he enjoyed kissing her at the hospital, it confused him. But he wanted to at least remain friends, see where it went; he found her interesting and didn't want to lose risking a potential friend.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am

She raised an eyebrow, not turning her eyes to him. "What?" she asked, as she continued jogging. "No, I do like you. I mean..." she said, realizing how it had sounded. "I don't like you, like you. I just... I like you, like in 'I have nothing against you'," she stuttered. It was weird how he was able to do that to her only on their second meeting. She sighed to herself. Why did her doctor have to be so hot?...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:23 am

Victor smirked at her incoherency. "It's ok, you don't need to explain. I get it." She was rather cute when she was getting defensively incoherent. "I do believe that's yet another time I've made you speechless, Miss Smith. Surely I can't be that charming, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:29 am

Ava rolled her eyes, shaking her head again. Yes, he was right. And what he probably thought in that moment was right too. But he was not supposed to know, yet he did; that was the annoying part of the situation.
"Here comes the cockiness and the way-too-high self-esteem," she muttered, not once turning her eyes to him. She was probably blushing like crazy anyway. How was she supposed to look into his eyes as well?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:50 am

He chuckled. "My cockiness and self-esteem levels are of normal levels. So you can't tell me off for that," he teased, noting her blush and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 am

Ava shook her head, turning her eyes to him. "I may not be a doctor, but I realize when the level of something is too high," she said. It was not the best comeback, but she didn't seem to have too good comebacks around him lately.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

Victor gave a playful snort. "That's exactly why you're not a doctor - because your interpretation of levels is all wrong," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

Ava rolled her eyes, a small smile pulling on her lips. She had stopped herself from smiling many times around him, but this time, she couldn't do it anymore. And maybe it was not such a bad thing afterall. Maybe she had been a bit too tough...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Victor)   Jogging (Victor) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Jogging (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2