CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 am

Victor grinned. "Well, he's not my David, is he? So by default that makes him yours." He raised his eyebrow at the second part. "And what is that supposed to mean? 'He would have been'?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

Ava giggled a bit and rolled her eyes again. However, at the second part, she smirked and raised an eyebrow. She moved even closer to him and gently put her hands on his chest.
"What's wrong, Doctor?" she asked. "Are you, by any chance...jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 am

Victor raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Jealous? Who, me? Over David? Not a chance," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

Ava smirked and looked over at David. Of course there was nothing, but teasing Victor and maybe even making him jealous was always fun.
"I don't know," she shrugged, not dropping her hands from his chest. "He's really hot, and he's got this badass attitude."
She knew that this would probably upset Vic a bit, but they had done that before and they always made up after it... And in a pretty pleasant way.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 am

His raised eyebrow stayed in place. So she wanted to play this way, did she? "Yeah, so's Maddy and yet I don't visibly drool over her," he shot back with a teasing shrug. Then he looked over at Isabella. "But David's 'friend' is a total hottie too. I think I'll let you have David and just go for her instead tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Ava raised an eyebrow as well. Her hands dropped from his chest and she teasingly crossed her arms over her chest. "You think they're hot, huh?" she asked, shrugging slightly. "A brunette and a redhead... Well, go on. I can get some tonight anyway, I don't need you," she smirked.
Of course, she was just teasing. She was not going to let him go with one of her friends, and she was most definetly not going to try with another guy. She just love the game and the playing field.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

"A brunette and a redhead, isn't that every guys dream?" he shot back, a smirk of his own playing on his lips. "And if you don't need me, what makes you think I need you?"
If she wanted to start a teasing war, then no way was he going to be the one to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

Ava's eyebrow shot up even higher when he said that what any guy dreamed was a brunette and a redhead. So, he was going even further... Well, two could play this game. She kept her arms crossed over her chest, as she moved closer to him.
"Did I say that you needed me?" she laughed. Then, she pretended to glance at David again, the smirk always playing on her lips. Because she knew what this was leading to between her and Victor. "You know, he does look hot tonight," she said again. "Much better than those blonde pansies thinking they're the centre of the Universe."
Of course this was not her real opinion on him, but she had entered a teasing war. And she was not willing to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

Victor looked over at David, pretending to assess him. "I guess you're right, he is," he said simply with a nod. "Then what are you waiting for? Go for it then," he added with a shrug, before deliberately making his gaze go to the two females again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

Ava looked up at him and took another step towards him, so their chests were almost touching now. "Why don't you go first? They are, afterall, what every man wishes for," she shrugged, quoting him. She didn't know how she would get out of this or how this would end, but she did not want to be the one to surrender. Because she knew that would mean a lot of teasing from him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:30 am

Victor shook his head. "Oh no no, dear Ava, ladies first. After all, it's only proper. And proper equals fairness, therefore it's only fair that I insist you go first. Or are you too chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 am

Ava narrowed her eyes a bit, looking at him. She was not going to do that, but the problem was, how was she going to avoid it without being a chicken?
"I am not," she said with a small shrug. "I just want to give you more time, you need it. I have been with the guy before, it would be too easy for me to get him back. You are the one who needs more time."
She was just joking and teasing, hoping Victor would find a way to give up, because she was not willing to do that too soon.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 am

Maddy giggled at the image dancing in her mind. "That would seriously be the sweetest thing ever. I kinda wish it could happen now... And you're not arrogantly annoying. Ok, well, to others you might be, but to me you're the sweetest guy ever," she admitted. Because it was true. Underneath the mask lay a super sweet guy.

She smirked as he reminded her of the shower incident. "Yeah, they're never going to let you live down that kinky stunt," she told him. "And do you? Or rather, can you, sail both ships?" she asked, genuinely curious.

Even though he was acting like it wasn't a big deal, Maddy could sense it was. "Well, I think I'm rather proud too, the way you handled things. If it was me things would have gone a lot differently," she added with a chuckle.

Finally looking over and seeing that Victor had joined the party, she rolled her eyes as she heard them arguing. Sure it was playful arguing, but those two couldn't last a single day with out it, it seemed. Catching some of the conversation she stifled a groan - they were arguing about who could get with who.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 am

"While that is very kind and thoughtful of you Ava, I assure you I won't be needing any more time than you. So go on and lead by example and I shall follow." At this moment he looked over at Maddy and gave her a wink. When the female couldn't help but grin, he looked back at Ava. "See, I'm all ready. It's you who will need all the extra time to pry dear David away from the gorgeous redhead."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 am

Ava almost gasped at Victor's words. She, once again, crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" she asked, laughing a bit. "Did you just say that the 'gorgeous redhead' would have more chances to someone than I would? I can't believe that."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

"Oh precious wishes..." Patrick sighed, image still fresh and vivid before his eyes. Although it'd be mega awesome.
"Aw you make my heart happy. Only rare can see through my brickwall of act." he smiled sweetly. It was true, these people were able to see his true person. And he enjoyed that it was Maddy who told it to him in her lovely way.

"Eh, they still tease me to no end. Last week someone locked me in Ryan's room with the man sleeping like baby. And I'm sure they knew he was there because lights were out. So I had to either share the huge bed with sleeping beauty or try carpet. You can guess my choice." he said, feeling the pink hue already sneaking up his cheeks. Patrick didn't finish the thought, leaving a space for next question, or let it be tease. He didn't mind. This was a thing that stopped confusing him while ago, or rather after that kinky incident. Well sure the other ones were entertaining as well.

"I'm sure if you and Michi had been there it'd gone really heated." he agreed. But something told him Maddy was actually kinda worried about him. "It does bother me." Jane admitted. "I care for Ryan and that conversation made me worry about him. He's such a good guy and seeing him hurt..." blonde's voice trailed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 am

Victor smirked. "No, I'm saying that that gorgeous redhead has more chances to the person you want to get with. Namely David. You don't really stand much of a chance, Smith."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

Ava dramatically gasped and punched his arm. Playfully, but pretty hard.
"You say I don't have chances with David, huh?" she said, keeping her eyebrow raised. "How about you?" she asked, a grin starting to form on her lips. "Do I have any chance with you?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

She grinned. "Well if we wish upon the stars enough times, maybe it will come true..." Hearing him say that, her heart skipped a beat. "I'm glad I make it happy. You make mine happy," she told him softly, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Because it was true - every time she saw him, she'd instantly feel better, no matter what. It was as if he had this magical power over her.

"If Ryan slept like a baby, then none of the house would get any sleep," she teased at his choice of words. "Because 'baby' and 'peaceful sleep' never go in the same sentence together, Those who do say it have obviously never had kids. But log - well, that word seems to describe Ryan's sleep perfectly," she said with a chuckle, before giggling at the thought of Patrick sharing a bed with Ryan. "That sounds...kinda sweet actually..." Then her eyes gleamed mischievously. "Did you guys do anything?" she teased. "Go on and give me all the dirty details."

Maddy nodded gently, listening to him. Ryan was her friend and seeing him hurt like that broke her heart. But at least it was all over now. No more pain or sorrow for any of them.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 am

He nodded. "Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. As for me," here Victor pretended to think for a moment, "hmm, well, that really depends..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 am

Ava smirked and bit her lip, her eyebrow always raised. "Depends...on what?" she asked, taking another step closer to him. Their chests were almost touching and their faces were not too far away either.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Victor didn't say anything, just gave her a wink before heading off to grab a drink. He looked over at Ava, smirking while a devious glint flitted through his eyes. "Well, dear, that's for me to know and for you to find out."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Ava grinned and bit her lip as he winked at her. She probably blushed as well, but really, that seemed to happen whenever she was around him. She looked over at him and just smiled, slightly rolling her eyes. She couldn't not notice how good he looked that night. And here came other dirty thoughts she tried to keep away, at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Upon seeing her blush, he couldn't help but smirk. He enjoyed making her blush. Oh he was going to have so much fun tonight, teasing her and annoying her. And then later... Well, he was going to behave, for now anyway. Or at least until he was slightly more drunk. "Well, aren't you going to join me in a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Ava rolled her eyes again, but walked up to him. "Well actually, I was planning on staying sober tonight. But maybe I won't mind you getting me drunk," she said simply and lowly, looking around, a small, mischievous smile appearing in the corner of her mouth. She smoothed her dress a bit and ran a hand through her hair. She liked teasing him just as much as he liked teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next