CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrei Maximov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Name: Yules
Character Name: Andrei Maximov
Character Face: Bart Johnson
Job: Former Olympian Fencer
House or Apartment: Apartment

Bio: 28 year-old Andrei was born in Voronezh, Russia. His mother was a doctor, his father a sports coach who coached boxing. From an early age Andrei was exposed to a sporty lifestyle and he grew up as a fit and healthy child who enjoyed sports. As he was rather a hyperactive child, his mother sent him to gymnastics, a sport in which he began to excel at. During his teenage years, he discovered fencing and became hooked on the sport, which soon took over his social life. Soon he was competing on an international level and he loved every moment of it; his dream became to compete in the Olympics.

Andrei graduated from the Sport Academy of Russia, with an honours degree in fencing. At 20, the boy became a member of the Russian National Team. His youngster dreams came true when he got to compete in the Athens and Beijing Olympics.

During an International competition, the male badly injured his ankle, taking him out of the competition. After surgery to fix the injury, Andrei was forced to give up the sport in order to recover. His coach Sergei decided to send the recovering athlete to Miami. Sergei’s reasoning was that his athlete needed to get far away from Europe into a tropical city with a party atmosphere.

Confident and focused, Andrei aims high and won’t stop until he achieves his goals. Outside of his sport, he can be rather charming. However now, due to his lack of fluency in English he at times feels rather shy and excluded. Although he knows some English, it is still rather broken, which makes for some misunderstandings. He enjoys going out to explore Miami and has taken up photography. However, not one to give up sports completely, Andrei is planning on getting riding lessons at the local stables.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 am

Privet Andrei! Kak dela? Smile

--------------
*hello andrei* *how are you*
(hope i caught it right)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 am

he-ho there Mr. Maximov Smile
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 am

Hello Mr.Maximov
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

Zdrastvuy Ms Delgado. Yes, you said right. I am good, considering. A vi? Kak u vas dela?
*A vi? Kak u vas dela?: And you? How are things with you?*

Hello Ms Boa Vista. Nice to meet you.

And hello Mr Wallcroft. You're British, no? Interesting to meet people here from Europe.
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 am

Hello Mr. Maximov. Welcome to America
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you Ms Sloan. It is interesting to be here.
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Please call me Theory. So how are you liking it here so far? Meet many new people?
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Miami is...interesting. Very different from my home.
Not meeting many new people, no. Hard to go out and meet people when on...how you call it? On crutches. People give weird looks at bar. So I mostly go out and explore city on my own.
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Oh well. I could always show you around if you would like. Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 pm

That would be nice, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Yes, Mr.Maximov, I m British, it is rather interesting to get to meet a Russian, never had much contact with them though most of my time in the Army was training in case of a war with the Russians

Last edited by Simon Wallcroft on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Well, Mr Maximov, ~ya otchin harasho.
(~i'm very good)
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 am

More then welcome Mr. Maximov. Just let me know when you want to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Hello there Mr Maximov. Hope you enjoy Miami sun Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Mr Wallcroft: Ah, an army man. I don't think you have to worry about a war with us any time soon; the current government seems to be too lazy to start anything new, let alone a war.

Ms Delgado: Rad eto slishat. Your Russian is good. Where you learn?
*Rad eto slishat: Glad to hear it.*

Theory: Any time is fine. As you can probably tell, I have a lot of free time. And please, call me Andrei.

Ms Foster: Thank you, I am certain I shall. Interesting city, this. So much...how is called? Diversity. And so colourful. Not many pink-haired people in Voronezh *chuckle*
Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Well ok Andrei. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrei Maximov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrei Maximov   Andrei Maximov Clock10

Back to top Go down

Andrei Maximov

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Welcome! :: Personnel Office :: Active Personnel-