CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Victor had been back to Miami for a while now, but since the moment they saw each other at the hospital, he and Ava hadn't met at all. And she felt a bit bad for that, because they were not total strangers after all. And she still thought and hoped that they could be friends, after what had happened. They had never got into a fight, so why not.

That day, they were going to meet at a cafeteria, seeing that both of them had their day off. She put on a pair of skinny jeans, a cute baby pink shirt and some sneakers. She let her hair fall down her shoulders and didn't apply any make-up apart from some lip gloss and mascara. She grabbed her small purse and her keys, then headed outside. That was going to be a nice day, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:10 am

A day off. Finally. Victor had been looking forward to it all week long. He didn't hate his job, completely the opposite. But it was so stressful and so draining that he thouroughly looked forward to his days off.

And today he was going to spend it with Ava. The pair had decided to catch up for coffee. Not that he had anything new that needed catching up on,but he was sure that she probably would.

Wearing a favourite mint-green shirt of his and black jeans, he sat in their designated cafe, sipping away at his latte, waiting for his friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Soon enough, Ava pulled up in front of the small cafeteria. She really wanted to hear what he had to say about his life away and how he was doing. And she knew that she could talk to him about everything, because she still loved him; as a friend this time.

She passed a hand through her hair as she got inside and looked around. When she noticed Victor at a table in the back, she smiled sweetly and walked up to him. She missed talking to him and everything, because he had also been a friend for her, not only a boyfriend. And this was the part she wanted to keep from him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 am

"Hey gorgeous," he greeted her with a smile. "How've you been?" It was great to see her. They'd had their ups and downs, but despite it all they'd still remained friends. and that was rather special - when despite everything you could still remain friends.

"You ordering? First round's on me," he stated with a grin, remembering how both of them were total coffee addicts.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

A wider smile pulled on Ava's lips when he greeted her. "Hey, honey," she greeted back as she leaned down a bit and gave him a quick hug. "I've been good, thanks. How about you?" she asked, as she dropped her purse and sat down, running another hand through her hair. It was something she did all the time and she couldn't get rid of it.

At his next statement, she just waved a dismissive hand. "You don't have to," she smiled, shaking her head. "But yes, I will have a coffee," she said, seeing the bartender coming towards them right in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 am

Victor shrugged. "Yeah, I'm good. Still not bored of saving people's lives," he joked, taking another sip. "And don't worry about it, the first one's on me. You can buy the next one," he added, flashing a cheeky grin. It was nice that things were good between the two; every time they met it was as if all that time in Europe hadn't even happened. Of course it was different now - they were simply friends instead of lovers (or whatever you wanted to call it; Victor was never sure of these things), but he was glad that neither of them found it awkward and they could remain friends. He'd rather missed her.

"So, what's new in your life? Made some epic forensic discovery yet? Or have you made it onto the list of potential Nobel Peace Prize recipients while I've been dealing with the usual blood and guts?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 am

Ava smiled and nodded when he said that he was not bored of saving human lives. That was a good thing, because who knew when she was going to end up in a hospital bed again. Of course, she hoped that something like this was not going to happen soon, but she had a dangerous job, so it was a possibility. After all, that was how they had met. And despite the fact that she had been in a difficult situation and he had saved her from death, she was glad that she had gone through that dark experience. Because she had gained a good friend out of this. "That's good," she nodded. "Though I hope our detectives haven't visited you lately."

At his next question, Ava chuckled and shook her head. She liked the fact that he had stayed the same, always teasing and joking. "Nobel Peace Prize for me? I don't think so," she smiled, shrugging a bit. "I almost killed a suspect yesterday, I don't think they would pick me for the Peace Award. Luckily, Maddy was there though and nothing happened," she added, again chuckling slightly. There were moments when she was pushed to the limit, and she was sure that he knew what she meant, because he had an exhausting job as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)   Sweet meeting and memories (Victor) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Sweet meeting and memories (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1