CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friends? [The Gang, anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Empty
PostSubject: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

It was a beautiful summer day in Maimi. School's summer break had finally arrived and Ana was walking down the street all by herself today. Originally she had wanted to meet her friend Kiki (Cristina), but her parents had decided to go on a holiday trip with their children, so Ana was currently left behind to pass time all by herself. At least for now, until she would meet some other friends to hang out with.

After a while, Ana sat down on a small wall next to the street on the beach promenade and watched the people passing by, either shopping or on their way to the beach. As she sat there, looking over the sidewalk, she spotted a group of people walking down the path, up into her direction. First she thought it was some kind of street gang, so she prepared herself to carefully ignore them, but she would then realize that this was just a bunch of cool friends hanging out together.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:33 pm

First it had been Al's idea. Then it was taken and revamped by Michi. Soon after Sam turned it into even more approved thought.
In the end guys were left without any say in their collective decision.
So they got dragged out of house and ended up walking.
Ryan was first to complain, his OCD acting up. Someone had left a spot on his pants and he got upset with it. Neal and Patrick had been suppressing giggles most of the way.

Neal happened to be the only one to spot a girl sitting by a wall as they neared it. He watched her wary reaction when she noticed their small group trotting her way. He intentionally hung back, pretending to fiddle with some shoelace. He kept watching her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Ana watched the group walking together and realized that those were just a bunch of friends. They didn't look like any of those street gang guys that she used to deal with. So she relaxed. She also noticed one of them falling back and smiled a little to herself. He was quite the good-looking guy.
She had no idea who they were, who he was, but if they were willing to stop, she was willing to find out. She was curious like that. Although she had no idea that at least one of them had dealings with Crime Lab and cops, but she would learn that they weren't that bad.

Ana noticed Neal curiously watching her, and gave him a small smile and wink, then waited to see what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Neal noticed the lone girl smiling. Then she winked too. Of course Neal couldn't stop himself from giving her his brightest smile. Then he decided to stop by. Girl looked somewhat sad and sacred for a moment. He knew their group could be scary at times but they were all uber-friendly.

Just then, as if sensing his interfrest, Al fell back too.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 pm

The blue haired girl spotted Neal looking at some girl sitting by a wall and watching their group. For a moment she had looked wary and it was probably because of fuss Michi and Ryan was making by yelling and teasing each other. And, of course, Patrick wasn't one to stop aside. He definately needed to jump in between with his own ideas, making her twin the usual only adult in group.

She joined Neal as he casually walked towards lone girl.

"Hey there!" Alexa called cheerfully before Neal could make out any sound.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 am

Ana couldn't help but smile back a little, when she saw Neal giving her that bright smile. Just looking at the handsome guy as he then fell back a little, she knew that she didn't need to worry about him. Besides, having him smile like that, kinda made Ana at least like him a little.
However, another one from a group, a young blue haired woman fell back too, being the first to speak to Ana.
The young girl got up when Al spoke to her and smiled a bit, coming off a little shy at that point.
"Hey there." she greeted her back.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm

"Feeling lonely in such nice day like this?" Neal spoke, receiving nudge in his side from Al. Of course Blue-Hair needed to beat Blue-Eyes at greetings.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am

Al grinned. Neal sometimes was bit bossy and she just beat him to greet lone looking girl.

Sure the 'gang' with their two yell-machines could seem bit scary but it was just nothing.

She looked back at them. Looked like Jane had spotted bench and stubbornly refused to leave so they all plopped down. She smiled at the sight.

"We look more scary than we actually are. It's just sibling thing to scream at each other obscenities until someone drops a bucket of ice water onto them." Al encouraged, nudging Neal.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 am

Ana giggled a little, after hearing that. She simply flashed Neal a sweet smile, looking even a little bit shy, which actually wasn't really her way of behaving, but today, she just wanted a little change it seemed.
"Yeah... well, there's not much to do... my best friend's on vacation with her parents, so am basically on my own..." she replied to Neal's question, before she looked back at Al.
"Well, I am used to bump into street gangs, so I wasn't sure about you guys for a sec, but you don't look like a bunch of dangerous gangster." she added on a light note.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:18 am

"Well, I could oppose that. There's plenty of stuff to do around, believe me I'm from New York. Besides we can take you along." Neal said still smiling.

"Don't worry we're all on the good side of the law, mostly." he said before received a nudge from Alexa. "Well the other blue-head and that short guy who's fighting with his sister, that pinky. I'm still under investigation since I come from the other side. The blondie used to be slightly on the other side too but then got put on the good side." Neal explained. He recognized the type since used to be quite a street guy himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 am

Al just couldn't hide her giggles when Neal described them.

"Well well, not that gloomy please, Caffrey. We're not that bad. Besides only you got to see jail from inside just to escape to get caught again. Twice. And also the only one with a fancy jewellery for four more years. So you might be on the good side just to sneak back. Allegedly." she teased the blue eyed man. She had quickly learned everything about the man, courtesy of Sam, her uber-cyber twin. But for some reason Al enjoyed ex-con's stories and even begged him to teach some pick-pocket tricks.

"You're welcome to join our gang if you don't mind kinky themes, general fun and people who likes to tease each other because they just love them. And don't be afraid, we only look shady, there're couple sane folks tagging along too." girl rambled. She really felt excited about the chance of making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Ana giggled a little as she listened to both of them. They all seemed like a big family to her now and she kinda liked that. Being offered to join them she wasn't even sure what to reply at first. It was something that no one had done before, well at least not guys from the good site. If only they knew her dislike of cops, well, maybe that was because everyone else on the streets hates cops, but she had met a good guy before; James Hamilton.
"Really? You'll take me along, just like that?" she asked, joy evident in her voice, yet a little shy.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 am

"Sure. Why not?" Neal shrugged and yet again flashed his bright smile. "We don't bite. And don't worry they're on week-long vacation so-to-say. Besides only one is real cop, the rest are just lab rats and couple con-artists." he said, winking at her about the last part, and receiving punch in the side from Al.
"Ow! Delgado! Stop hitting me, I'm not your punching bag. Wait for tomorrow and go to club or hop to gym now, just stop it." Neal flashed an angry expression in his crystal blue eyes. He knew what he was receiving those punches but today his mind was set on making people happy. He already called cup of coffee to everyone at cafe and helped a young woman with her shopping bags. And not only that. Some neighbours had lost their dog and Neal, being set on his charity mood, offered help to find it. Mich even teased him for being changed to some saint and promised to tape it for sending it to Peter as a proof.
Little did they knew what had found its way to pinky's room while she had busied herself in his closet.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 am

Alexa first smirked at the dark haired man but when he turned his complaints towards her she pouted.
"You're just overdosed sunshine, honey." she bit back with squinted eyes and pointed look. He sure acted weird. Sam warned about that already.

"Don't worry, badges don't mean we're going to eat anyone." she said to the girl with a grin, then took a step closer, "I'm Alexa, this, Mr Blue Eyes, is Neal. Pinky is Michelle, blondie is Patrick. Other blue-head is my twin Samanta, and that shortie is pinky's older brother Ryan." Al quickly introduced with their group. "You're welcome to join us without worry." she added with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 am

Now Ana flashed them a smile that couldn't be described. She never knew that making new friends was this easy, but it actually felt good to do so. And maybe there was something for her to gain too. She never was a criminal, just a street girl, but she liked being different than most, meaning if she found a bunch of lab rats, and a cop worthy of being friends with, she'd simply go for it.
"Well, okay then." she said, gaining her confidence back as she still smiled. "I'm Ana. Nice meetin' y'all."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 am

Al grinned at Ana brightly. "Okay then. Nice to meet ya too."

"Come on. Neal, pick your both eyes up, let's join the others." beaming girl waved to both and started walking towards the still livid group.

Sounded their big problem was which colour fit Ryan the best for his new sofa. She knew what happened to previous one, which poor man found in rather sad state, but she'd let the history keep quiet about that.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 am

Ana smiled a little. She wasn't used to people coming up to her and invite her to come along, but she had to admit it felt rather good. Although, as a street girl, who was mostly up to no good, she actually didn't really like cops or CSIs, but since her friend Charlie's uncle was a CSI and she made different experience with him, she considered it was always worth a try. Plus the blue eyed man who asked her along was kinda cute. But probably waaay to old.

"You guys kinda look like a family now that I watch and listen to you." she said to both, the blue-eyed cutie and Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 am

Al had noticed Ana's glances at Neal and barely restrained her giggles.
"We are. In our own weird way. Like a bunch of street dogs keeping together so the big dark world can't eat us." girl explained in her beamingly proud manner. "We aren't exactly all blood related but it don't stop us to love each other. Foster care can do that to you." she added.

"Now, Neal, be nice keep your eyes and hands to yourself, please. And don't get in a middle of tornadoe, I won't be the one picking up your pieces." Alexa teased Neal and even managed to reach up and ruffle his adorable hair, receiving swat on her hand and scowl from the young man.
"Y'know, for an ex-convict he's awfully shy and and self-conscious. But he's really cute. I sometimes wish I still had the inkling of swinging the other way." she said to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 am

Ana couldn't help but giggle while watching the two of them interact. Neal actually was cute, she had to admit that. Those bright blue eyes of his matched with the dark hair... Ana had always liked that combo of dark hair and blue eyes.
"Shy huh? He didn't look shy to me when he noticed me sitting here." Ana said in a slightly teasing tone. She wanted to get to know the blue eyed guy. He seemed nice and somehow nothing like an ex-convict.

"Well, nothing wrong with having a big family. Blood or not. Sticking together is all that matters, really." Ana then added in reply to Alexa. She couldn't imagine what foster care must've been like for them, but she knew that sometimes it really sucked.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am

Hearing all that Neal blushed. Shy he may have been only when Michi cast her piercing gaze at him. Then he truly felt shy.
"Oh, Al, stop that already. I'm not shy at all. For someone who keeps bashing into my room just to check Michelle's theory about my un-dress state you should be more informed." Neal poked the girl in her side.
"I was just looking around. Old habit from my criminal days. And you caught my eye." Neal said, still beaming.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 am

Al grinned deviously. "Come on, stop being such whimp. You're too cute to be covered up with endless layers of clothes. It's Miami here, not NYC." she said and gave Neal one swift head-slap which resonated as a pained gasp from the blue eyed man.
"Stop yourself now." girl scolded teasingly.
"He's such a baby sometimes. I wonder how Peter could deal with him at the bureau." she mused.

"True. And hell we do keep together. Probably some super glue." Alexa joked. "And we keep glueing new people to our big family, so have all chances." Al smiled, twirling her blue lock.

"Hey nut-house!" she called over to the crowd, "HEY!" And to add more effect girl put her fingers to her lips and whistled loudly. That was enough to draw not only certain group's attention but probably most district's.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am

Now it was Ana's turn to blush. She actually caught his eye and he was, well, kinda cute. Looking at Neal, Ana bit her lower lip and then gave him a small smile in return, almost a shy smile.
"I caught your eye, huh? Haven't heard that one in... ages." she replied honestly.

Easy, Ana... one step at a time and don't go head over heels. her mind told her as she was totally getting lost in his bright blue eyes, when she got the chance to lock eyes with him.

But watching him and Alexa interact she couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, I don't mind. I like that about him already." she said to Al. "And besides... even street gangsters can be babies sometimes. They act all tough, but watch 'em with their toys."
About the family thing, she wouldn't mind finding a place where she really belonged. And even if it was a group of CSIs and an ex-con. But for now, she kept that thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 am

"Believe me, when he shuts his brain off even more things come out." Al piped in and nudged the blue eyed man again. She still had certain issues of getting her own brain to work straight and without falling into certain oceanic pools.

"Looks like someone nailed a birdie. I think exactly the same. Besides everyone outside their professional lives becomes children. That's the way world rolls." girl beamed.
And she totally knew how much of children were the especially serious professions representatives. After all cops and doctors became total kids after closing their lockers and putting away badges.
"I'm sure you'll fit in our crowd perfectly. We're like all crazy but once you're with us you'll see it's just for fun. So to say, to maintain global balance in the universe." Alexa bubbled happily.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Ana actually found herself smiling as she listened to the blue-haired woman in front of her. It really sounded like they were like a family. And she always liked groups of friends who were like family to each other. It meant that you could count on each other without fearing they'll sell you out for the best deal with the cops. Maybe it was time to change the crowds she was running with and see if maybe she did fit into the group, maybe even become a part of the 'family' in the future.
She loved being a street girl, but Ana also knew that she couldn't live like that forever, running from the cops, always looking over her shoulder. Deep down she knew it, but right now, she didn't really see it that way yet. But, a certain blue-eyed man may be able to make her see that. (later in the timeline maybe Wink)

"I guess if you'd be serious all day, you'd go insane. You need that little craziness every once in a while." she replied. "Just like you need the kick every once in a while, the rush of doing something... well... just something."
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 am

Neal rolled his eyes at Alexa. Sometimes this chick had a serious verbal problem. Even bigger than his own which seemed somewhat cured since leaving New York, though not completely. He was rambling all the time when locked in various rooms or under alcoholic influence.

"Oh, tell me about it. Believe me, I know that. I still keep falling asleep in front of paperwork. Boss already threatened my position if I don't stop. But I can't fight it, Peter explained that to him." Neal told. He had it already common with Michelle, who, if not occupied, dozed off with her face against case files. Since one incident that ended up with both covered with papers and confetti they got relieved from paperwork. And Neal got a set of crayons.
The memory brought out a giggle from Al but he ignored it with another eye roll.

"Anyway, you won't get bored with us. Even if Ryan tries to be normal it doesn't stay for long. I keep picking his wallet and other stuff and mess up with his cereal boxes so the guy keeps getting crazy." he told Ana, leaning closer to her and lowering his voice. They were close enough for the guy to hear so he didn't want to get into direct line of fire admitting his 'crimes'.

"Looks like he won't need this for a while." Neal pulled out Ryan's wallet and pack of jelly beans. Not all things in Ryan's pockets made any sense, but he kept his devious smirk on his face while Alexa wandered off to smack her hand on Patrick's shoulder and poke Ryan in side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] Clock10

Back to top Go down

New friends? [The Gang, anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next