CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friends? [The Gang, anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 am

Ana smirked listening to Neal. It sounded fun that he was able to pick someone's pocket without them noticing. A real master thief in her mind. Neal... that name sounded familiar now that she thought about it, but she wasn't sure about his last name.
"You guys already sound like fun." she replied in a cheerful voice. "How'd you do it? Pick his pocket?" she asked curiously, also lowering her tone, so Ryan wouldn't hear them.

Suddenly, she got very interested in the blue-eyed man right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:33 am

"Yeah, we sure do. Especially if there's a possibility of washing your hair with color shampoo or expect to find sugar and coffee exchanging their pots." Neal said. Pranks were always present and one had to be careful around home or at work.

"Sure. Easy thing. He's so fussy that didn't notice." Neal opened pack of candies and offered Ana. "Besides he'll think he left it at his desk drawer. But it's not true because I lifted it from there and put in his pocket during breakfast." he grinned, telling Ana about his little tricks.
"And here," he pulled out another item, Patrick's phone, "I'll play around a bit with this." Neal smirked. He had planned some cute surprise but didn't want use his own phone, which was indeed locked in his room.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Ana smirked a little taking some jelly beans, when Neal offered her some. "Thanks." she said with a sparkle in her brown eyes.
"I like you already. You guys sound like so much fun." she replied. "I wish I could lift things from someone without them noticing.... but I never found someone willing to teach me something. Must be hard to learn I imagine."

She always saw how people did that lifting thing on the Ocean's movies, or on TV and yet she always admired those people, because it looked so difficult to do. Not to imagine what may happen if someone noticed what they're up to. Sometimes Ana wondered if she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 am

"Welcome. Ryan won't miss them." he winked at Ana, popping more jelly beans into his mouth.

"Oh wait till you see the remaining part of our family. It's quite a sight. Especially at parties where Michelle feeds us with rather wild cocktails." Neal told, his other hand playfully flipping Ryan's wallet.

"It's actually not that hard. There's few specific rules and ways to hold your hand and the rest is up to you. If you're fast learner it's even more easy." he felt somewhat proud talking about things like these. Not everyone liked talking about how to lift other's pocket's contents.
"My friend even managed to teach FBI agent, my former handler, how to lift things. We had a case he needed that skill. But I can teach you, too. Without our special suit but anyways. Besides I'm sure most of them knows how to do that already. Foster kids tend to know things like that from Children Homes or streets." he said. The spark was gleaming in his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Ana nodded a little, listening to Neal talking about his knowledge. She was even more interested in the good-looking blue-eyed man now. It was her chance to learn something from someone who obviously had made quite a living out of lifting things from other people. But Ana wouldn't judge him, why should she? He seemed to be nice, a good man actually.
"Sure, always wanted to learn from a pro. You seem to be one." she replied with a soft sparkle in her brown eyes. "So an FBI Agent... you work for them?"
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 am

Neal liked sharing his knowledge and hearing him being called a pro really felt flattering.
"Why thank you." Neal grinned. "I'm a many things but my days started with lifting things from people pockets. Then I met a guy who showed me a conman's world and I became one of the best. I can forge anything and used to be art thief." he told rather proudly.
"Well I used to. Got arrested on bond forgery and served out four year sentence. My girlfriend visited one day and told she had enough and left. Then I planned out an escape few months before release. Not my smartest move but my mind wasn't cooperating much." he chucked slightly at that. "Basically let FBI catch me for second time. Agent Burke knew where to look. But it wasn't quite a real escape. I just needed to know why Kate left. They put me back in jail but I cut a deal and they put an anklet on me and for four years I was their handy tool. So now I'm free and ended up here." he finished short version of his story.

Meanwhile, the group still argued over trivial things and Ryan's shirt. It almost made Neal laugh at the ease these people operated.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Ana looked over to the group of adults still arguing or teasing each other and giggled a little. It was something she rarely saw adults do. Mostly they were serious, mean or strict, with no sense of humor or fun. Not funny at all, but these guys seemed to be so much different, so much fun. She was actually glad that she came here today and met them.
"Art thief and bond forger, huh?" Ana said, looking at Neal, thinking about it. She heard of a man like that on the news a few years back and then again not so long ago. What was his name? Neal?... Neal C... Caffrey! Wait... was this man before her that Neal Caffrey?
"I have to ask just to be sure I'm not mistaken... you're Neal Caffrey, right? That very talented art thief and forger?" Ana then asked him. She recognized him just now and if he was, one of her wishes had just come true, she got the chance to chat with one of those thieves she actually admired for their talent and creativity.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 am

Sounds coming from the arguing crowd still made Neal laugh and shake his head, but he actually was glad they were so unlike the other people.
He understood Mich's behaviour, it was because of her lost teenage years and not-so-happy childhood. And she was still very young.
Twins had definately lost many years, especially Alexa. Explosion took away all their dreams and it can change person, Al the most due to her longer years of disappearance.
Ryan seemed the least affected but still had his fun, geeky side out for view.
Patrick seemed to be this way because of dealing his own tragedy and with fun Michi had pulled out it was easier.

Hearing Ana talking again he looked at her curiously. "Yes, the one and only Neal Caffrey." he said. "And that very same art thief and forger." Neal nodded, suddenly blushing. "What, you have heard?" it probably sounded like he was shocked while he was only surprised people here could've heard about him. Neal never expected to hear about his 'alleged' adventures from people far away. But he was starting to learn Miami was not only city of sunshine but also a city of miracles.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

"On the news... occasionally." Ana replied. "I guess I didn't really care when you were arrested, that was years ago, but... I remember browsing through the net at some point and reading about an art thief and forger from New York who was released into the custody of the FBI. Again, a few years back."
That had been a time when Ana became very interested in those kinds of people. She had read a lot of crime novels and yet also stories about real thieves and criminals like Jack the Ripper and others famous criminals. And while she did that she came across an article about an Art thief named Neal Caffrey. But as he approved that he was that one Neal Caffrey, Ana almost couldn't believe it. She got to meet him, a real talented ex-con.
"Wow... can't believe that I am actually talking to someone I've always wanted to meet, since I read about you." she replied. "That's so cool."
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Neal suddenly became self-conscious. "Oh my. I feel like a celebrity now. Never met my fans. Wow." he admitted. He knew from Mich and Sam that he had been most wanted for years and became a legend among his kind so even soon-to-be law enforcement fellows had started to admire him. Well, he knew that Ryan sister particulary had interest in stuff since she possessed her own skills.
And Sam he'd met one day by sure accident but she already knew him though didn't call cops on him.
"It's so strange to meet people who likes someone like me. Of course, it's an honor and I shouldn't feel happy about that. However, I don't mind attention." he smirked. He felt excited about this girl who happened to like him. "Well, I can always show my fan some tips and tricks." Neal grinned mischievously. Beware pockets!
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 am

Ana couldn't help but laugh a little as she listened to Neal. It felt like he didn't even know the kind of legend he was among his kind, but also among those studying people like Neal used to be. Yet he seemed to be excited to meet someone who'd call herself a fan of his.
"Well, even more excited for a fan to meet the real person." she replied, even blushing a little bit. "You know, there are people out there in the world who don't hunt you like feds... there are those who want to be like you. Not that I'd wanna be a thief... or maybe I do, for fun... but I'd get caught before I could lift as much as a piece of candy in someone's pocket." she added in a small ramble, now actually a little excited herself. She never thought the legendary Neal Caffrey would end up in Miami and she'd be actually meeting him. But now that she did, she felt like a little girl on Christmas day, about to open her presents.
"It'd be an honor to learn from the master."
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am

Neal felt his cheeks turning pink, something that wasn't conman's thing, but he was starting to get used to blushing because certain people were capable of ignore one's poker faces and masks.
"You should've heard Michelle's screams and bouncing the night I moved in. I think she even called Peter, my ex-handler, and squealed his ears full." He glanced at the girl. Then at Sam, the blue haired adult in their crowd. She was the reason he got here, but Pinky was reason he stayed.
"In New York yes, but here. I didn't expect anyone so far knowing about me. But guess legends travel far." he smiled sheepishly. Moz will never believe this, he thought. "Don't worry, I'll teach you. And if you'll be able to pick anything, even the tiniest dust off Michelle count yourself master." he grinned. He was a master and now there was someone willing to learn that from him. Could be that Christmas has arrived that early?
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 am

Ana gave a laugh in reply. "Well, Señor Caffrey is something like a legend in certain circles... I met a guy coming from New York who's been bragging about meeting you and how it changed his life... I think his name was Scott or something..." she replied, remembering this kid. Why she knew him? Well, because he tried to con her at an amusement hall.
"A master, really? Is it that hard to lift something from Michelle?" she asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 am

Neal smiled sheepishly. "Well, couldn't it be, by any chance, Scott Rivers?" he asked, remembering the occasion. Hearing that it'd changed boy's life made Neal feel hopeful.

"Well, she's unique. She may not hear you but all the other senses are heightened. Besides she feels vibrations of ground and air. And she can smell things, see things and has learnt to read Braille. That car crash has turned that girl into nearly a superhero." Neal told. "I've tried pick various items and everytime she tasered me. Not a nice feeling. I hate electro shock. Too many times already." he added. He hated getting electricity shoot through his body, and it wasn't regular voltage. The pinky had hightened voltage taser and Neal hated it as much as getting knocked out by a freaking frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

"I think that was his name, yes." Ana replied. "Quite the show-off that one. But either he's reformed or he's just more cautious now, I can't really tell. I didn't stick around to find out."
The young girl listened to the blue-eyed man before her. There wasn't much she could do anyway, those blue eyes of his and that charming smile he sometimes showed... he had fully captured her attention. Not to mention that he was just damn good-looking. Hearing about Michelle's car-accident though, made her happy face disappear a little. She may be a street girl, but for some reason she liked the bunch of people she just met, although she had only spoken to Alexa and Neal, but since the rest were their friends, too, she felt sorry for the young woman.
"I'm sorry about that. But good she's okay now." Ana said, her brown eyes looking up into Neal's. "Guess those skills are a good thing for her line of work, though. But yes, that makes her pretty unique."

~~~~~~~~~
OOC: sent you something on FB Smile in case you haven't seen that yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Neal chuckled. "Oh he was. Almost out-smarted me. But we got along just fine. Guess Peter was worried we both might hit the road, though." he said to Ana.
He'd been almost convinced the agent really suspected him getting along with Scott way too well. Although it wasn't anything much. Just a kid with talents matching the great Neal Caffrey.

Neal noticed his new friend's smile falling after he told about Michi. "Hey, it's all good with that little lizard. She's sneaky as hell and I doubt the accident hardly touched her." he tried to turn it back to humorous tone. "Aside few issues from physical and mental side that energy ball can out-run and out-smart this state's master-criminal-mind-turned-good-citizen. And that girl has a bat army at attic and lizards all over the place." he smiled brightly at the girl. She had this kind air about her and Neal felt happy he for once listened Al when she insisted he definately needed to befriend this street girl.
"Oh you have no idea. That thing is so unique that I'm even ashamed to admit places she'd gotten me locked in. Such a jewel there. And frying pan hidden behind her back." he joked. And true, he still feared the offending object so no picking Mich's pockets today.

OOC: noted and cherished Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Ana giggled a little in reply. "Didn't he always worry that you would take off the first chance you got? I mean, isn't that every criminal's first instinct? No offense of course. I guess I would've ran if I could've." Ana said, thinking about the way she would've been in his situation. "I'm sure the temptation was rather big."

Listening to Neal telling him more about Michelle, Ana's smile returned. That girl surely sounded like an interesting person to be friends with. It seemed that she made the best out of her life. It was hard to imagine how Ana would've coped with an accident that seemed to have such a great impact on her life, yet she seemed totally normal and even a little silly, considering her fighting with her brother.
"Well, it's a good thing she can live with it so well. She seems like a fun person to be friends with."
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Neal chuckled. "Tell me 'bout it. He put tracking anklet on me. And I'm sure he was pulling up that app on computer most of time." he said. "Well, to be honest, it was planned as a long con after I got arrested second time. Although back then I had different idea. My girlfriend left me and I knew something's off so had to get out to find her. FBI's good source of stuff. Only I didn't quite get my plan on works before it changed and then changed again. In the end my plan went totally out the window." Neal finished with somewhat dreamy expression. True, he had wanted to run almost every day, but over time he stopped wanting to run.

"Only if you have no problem getting locked into rooms for whole nights." Neal laughed. "In fact, she's fun and always takes care of us when needed. Like not only didn't lock Ryan in the bathroom with me when he had date but even packed up Patrick's car with stuff. And she took me to doctor when discovered my nightmares." he admitted. Obviously most people didn't care who he has been once and seemed intent to just cuddle him or simply stare. And ever since lock-up started he stopped worry about his con man appearance.
Now he felt almost like on red carpet and that made him grin inwardly.

"Hey, Pinky! Drop those knives of yours and come over." Neal called to Michelle who was still trying to skin her brother for something he couldn't quite understand.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 am

"Funny, you don't seem the nightmare kinda guy..." Ana replied with a small, worried frown on her beautiful, tanned face. "But I guess we all have our demons to fight... I surely know I have mine. Though I'm not quite into fighting mode just yet. Some things have time."
Yes, there were a few demons of her own, nightmare-ish ones, too. For example her run-in with the Mala Noche guys. Not her favorite tale to tell, especially since they kidnapped her once. Stupid ex-boyfriend of hers. Well, maybe if she didn't run with the wrong crowds anymore, she'd actually get a good shot at a good life. But she hasn't found a reason to do so, yet.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Neal chuckled. "Yeah, Ryan told the same thing when his sister made it public and tried to pull him into helping." he admitted. Possibly it was what made him so good as a con artist. Not looking what he was.
"But I guess after seeing girlfriend die in a plane explosion can do that to a man. Even the best con can't exactly avoid feelings." now the ex-con was sure Miami air has turned him into Peter. Or Mich has done some magic. It was so not him to talk about these things so freely.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri May 24, 2013 9:35 pm

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend." Ana said honestly. She felt sorry for the guy, loosing his loved one like that and having to watch the whole thing, not being able to do anything about it.
"Did they get the guys who did it?" she asked a slight bit curious.
Maybe they at least could clear the mystery of her death? Not that it made things any easier, but sometimes it helped to get over it. You weren't reminded of the tragedy as much anymore.

Ana never saw anyone die she loved and she hoped that she never had to, but she knew that this case won't ever come true. There were grandparents and parents... and all of them would one day die and leave her behind. Maybe that was why she became a street girl, to rebel against the unfairness. Although she never thought like that before.
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 am

"Thanks." Neal mumbled hanging his head down. Then he looked up again. "Well, it went all kinds of wrong and awkward before we moved closer to finding truth. I nearly killed a man and on top of that my oldest friend got almost killed." I screwed up big time and barely slipped out of bigger trouble , Neal finished in his thoughts. And he did manage to make a mess before Peter sorted all out. "But I'm okay now, I made myself deal with it and now, when it apparently hadn't gone well, I've got both friendly and professional help." he added with bright, assuring smile.

Neal had never before been so open and talkative about his past nor feelings. It was brand new world to him now.
But it felt miraculously easy and as if some weight had been lifted off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Ana gave a small nod and smile in reply. It seemed that the guy before her, as brilliant as he had been as a conman, had a tragic story, too. He was just a hurt man to Ana, a hurt man on the road to recovery, obviously. Hanging out with a bunch of fun guys like his 'gang' seemed to be, he pretty sure was going to be okay in no time and start over.
And the teenage girl totally fell for his charms and bright blue eyes. If she didn't know that he was actually way too old for her, she would have tried to get a little closer to him. But hey, she could be friends with a cute guy, right? Who knows, maybe he would be able to help her some day. And why hang out with some cool people? Maybe she could drop the hate of cops, knowing at least one of the guys was a cop. Maybe they weren't so bad after all?

"Sounds like you've been through some tragic stuff..." Ana said to him. "But hanging out with that bunch here... sure must be fun."

Oh... and good for everybody's mood. Maybe I should join them, hang out with them a little... they don't look so bad, might be fun. And might have some adventages for me, too some day.
"Hey uh... do you think they'd mind if I joined you for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 am

Neal sighed. "Yeah, that's true. My whole life was a huge drama before at least part of it got solved. New York has been my home for a long time, now I guess it's Miami. Besides I'm feeling so good here. I doubted I'll be able to feel like that here, so far from what I knew. But it seems like I've got adopted already." he said with a glance towards the group of the people who now had become his family. And it never ceased to surprise him how easily he was accepted. Well, El had done that too. And you're not that bad guy at all. Theory and Michelle told that for like thousands of times. He remembered.
Yeah, Mich and one of blue heads, Alexa, the one who couldn't stop drooling at him, had brainwashed him. Almost literally. He suspected that much alcohol had never been in his system before. He only could recall being pushed into Ryan and then he was only aware of Al snuggling up and around him. Most memories from that night.
But they made him feel welcomed and wanted. A pretty good feeling.

He smiled. "They'd be happy. You'll be surprised at the level of friendliness they possess. I was literally and figuratively swept off my feet." Neal started laughing. Who'd ever thought he'd be so surprised about someone wanting to be friends with him. Especially cop, CSI, ex-cop and investigative journalist. Peter had to use Skype to believe that without constant teasing him about making things up.

Neal put a hand around Ana's shoulders and guided her towards 'the gang'. "Hey, big mouth, how about meeting new friend and having some fun?" he called out to the pink head.
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 am

She tried so hard to be a badass street girl, at least around the people from her part of town, but if she was honest with herself, she didn't really want to be that girl. She had seen the way that ended for most people: always being in conflict with the law, sneaking around the neighborhood, not having enough money to live, not even having a decent job and the thing she hated most about it was the fact that they always ran from the cops. They were criminals, only few people ever made it to something they could be proud of. They didn't care about school or rules, they just wanted to do whatever they pleased. Most of them ended up spending the rest of their life in prison, or they died young. Trying to get out of that circle was a drama itself.

But right now, Ana felt like she could just be herself. She didn't need to hide the sweet and also vulnerable side of her now. There was nobody around who would judge her for who she wanted to be. And besides... she had something else in her mind now, anyway. She was just a teenager after all.
Ana smiled at the handsome man, her brown eyes sparkling a little in the warm Miami sun. Feeling Neal's hand on her shoulder, his arm around them, the usually so tough teenager even blushed a little, feeling a million butterflies in her stomach.

"Well... I certainly don't mind being swept off my feet when you're around." Ana replied, trying to flirt with the handsome male who so gorgeous blue eyes. However, there was a small hint of shyness in her voice, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friends? [The Gang, anyone]   New friends? [The Gang, anyone] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

New friends? [The Gang, anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2