CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
William McKinley
William McKinley

Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]   Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Clock10Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

How long it seemed since William had last had a day off. In all honesty his last one had been less than a week ago, but his case-load at work was so large that it seemed longer than that. Had he been without a calender or any means of finding out the date, the lawyer would have been prepared to swear that it had been at least a fortnight. 

But none of that mattered right now. What mattered was the fact that he hadn't had to drag his butt into work that morning and had instead been able to have a glorious sleep-in. After lunching at his favourite Italian cafe, Will had hatched up a plan as to how to spend the rest of his day. Which was why right now he was sitting on a blanket at the park, watching pre-school children squealing with delight as they had a grand adventure on the playground.

A picnic basket was by his side, filled to the brim with various foods. Sandwiches, cupcakes, strawberries, chocolate, cookies, plus a bottle of sparkling red grape juice. If you were going to have a picnic, you had to do it in style - that was Will's motto. Since he didn't particularly feel like getting drunk this afternoon, he'd opted for the non-alcoholic (but still classy) version.

With a grin, Will withdrew his phone from his pocket and texted an all-too-familiar number. 'Afternoon, Ice Fairy. Are you terribly busy right now or can I steal you for the day? If it helps to make your mind up, I have a surprise ready for you...'
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]   Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Clock10Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 am

As it often happened Michelle had spent most of the week hiding out in her secret spots and spying on other people. And as it usually happened in the past months there always was another one shadowing her and procrastinating. Not that she minded having Blue Eyes anyway near.

So it came as another pleasant surprise when her phone shuddered in her pocket. Luckily it was when she was back safely in Break Room, not while hanging upside down from ceiling somewhere dark.

Girl's smile grew exceptionally big as she unlocked the screen and saw from who the text came.

~I'm perfectly available. You hit the correct timing. Otherwise you'd caught me either upside down hanging from ceiling while I eavesdrop on Blue Eyes trying to win Wolfie's argument about organized cereal boxes, or while I was crawling through vents chasing after juicy gossip.
So I'm allowing you to steal me for that exciting surprise.~
Mich texted back from behind the rim of her Frappuccino Neal had left hidden from regular eyes.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]   Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 pm

As he waited for a reply, Will lay back on the blanket and watched the snow-white clouds that floated lazily by in the sky. When he'd been little, he'd loved cloud-watching. It was even more fun when you could spot shapes in the clouds. Like the one that was just passing; it looked like a deformed bunny. Maybe someone had been munching on poisoned cloud carrots a bit too much...

His phone buzzed on his stomach and William picked it up, peering at the reply. A laugh escaped his mouth as he read Michelle's text, shaking his head in amusement. 'Never a dull moment with you, is there? Though the cereal argument sounds absolutely riveting. I can't believe I'm missing it ;P Anyways, I'm at the park. Y'know, the one with the lake with all the swans and ducks? Meet me there and I promise you won't be disappointed.' Having sent the text, he replaced his phone and stared back up at the clouds. The bunny looks like a three-headed dog now...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]   Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 am

The pink haired girl had finished the stolen drink and had been onto doing all kinds of somersaulting jumps and whatnot as the next text came, making her phone shudder against her side in that special pocket. She had special pocket for phone on every piece of her clothing because she couldn't hear it ringing and hers was enhanced so it only did some weird vibrating dance to catch the ever active girll's attention.

Unlocking screen, Mich stilled and read the text. It was by pure lucky accident she was alone in the room when the giggles happened.

~Tell me you're a magician because I love you for that! I'll be there like a David Copperfield's best student. And please snap a pic if there's any duck-shaped clouds.~ Mich quickly tapped off on the screen and the second 'send' button was clicked she burst out of the Break Room, nearly through-blasted Neal on her way to Locker Room.
The poor guy, already exhausted by organized cereal argument, only swayed on his feet, but Mich was sure Ry will be there to catch the guy if he faints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]   Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Perfect Day For A Picnic [Michelle]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1