CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niamh Cassidy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niamh Cassidy
Niamh Cassidy

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10Mon May 04, 2015 5:56 am

Niamh Alexandra Cassidy
Niamh Cassidy  Library
Character Face: Dianna Agron

The Fear of angels.. .
Ocean of darkness

Niamh Cassidy  Basici12
Age/DOB: 14th July 1982 (32)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single

Family:
Jackson Cassidy (Father)
Nina Joanna Cassidy (Mother)
Shelby Jayne Cassidy (Sister)

Job: CSI
Apartment or House: Apartment

Niamh Cassidy  Person13

Niamh's personal persona has been well modified to cope with changes in her home life and work life, she's smart but can be cunning with what she wants, some of her friends have been once or twice to known her as the ruthless quirky girl, her mind works at a speed that she's accoustomed to over the years and it's been handy for her most of the time.

Trying to keep her persona working has been working so far, she's learnt a lot from her close friends whom she considers her family, Niamh has alsways tried to mantain her strong status of keeping her work and personal life seperate from each other, she's learnt this over the years and it's always been a level to mantain, no matter the cost or how it's done, no matter how, Niamh has always managed to keep it on the straight and narrow.

Niamh's other mental state is quite reserved and kinda mellow, she does have a dark side which can be unleashed at any time when dealing with a suspect, she's also quite content when the cases are solved but some would eat away at her, she dislikes losing and seems to have an endless amount of empathy for victims and families.

Niamh Cassidy  Biogra11

Niamh Alexandra Cassidy was born and raised in Bridgeport, Connecticut, her father Jackson is a former writer of crime scene fiction which were published in the early 1970's and Niamh loved hearing stories about the past, something which has always been part of her life, her mother Nina teaches karate at the local community centre for under 18's, including Shelby who is Niamh's younger sister who is still in junior high.  

Niamh used to work for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) based in Quantico, Virginia, under SSA Aaron Hotchner and his team, Niamh learnt a lot from her time at the BAU, she had a mentor, SSA David Rossi who was like a father figure to Niamh during her time at BAU, as she spent almost eight years at the BAU, one case almost killed her as the UnSub was serial killer who preyed on law enforcement and Niamh was his type and he'd snatched her from the parking lot, not far from the BAU and even though she tried to fight back, she thought that he was gonna kill her one way or another, but she was saved by Rossi and the team almost 14 hours later, this was the reason Niamh put in for a transfer to a new location, she moved to Miami and became a CSI for the MDPD and she's been a CSI for almost three years and keeps her reasons for moving private.

As for keeping her reasons for leaving the BAU, Niamh has been wary of letting people close to her, she still keeps in touch with her friends at the BAU, Rossi still calls her "Kiddo", the nickname they had for her while she worked for them and she knew just how to keep both private from wandering too deep into her past which she would like to keep secret from the people she works with now.

During her time at the BAU, Niamh learnt a lot from the team on dealing with cases and also personal matters of the heart, she has been wary of trusting someone but she won't dwell on it too much, she has placed it under lock and key in the back of her mind, it's made her realise just how short life can be or in other words, shorter than piece of twig.

As she now lives in Miami, she has found the change in location to be a rather welcome one and it's more beautiful with beaches around, she still misses her old home but has to start over in the Sunshine State, she knows how hard it can be but is willing to give it a shot, she always calls Rossi to catch up and have a chat about family and other matters close to them both.

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
~ Confucius ~

Niamh Cassidy  Ooc10
Your Alias: Black Ruby Star
Means of contact: PMs
Other Characters you play: None
Back to top Go down
http://criminal-minds-rp.editboard.com/
Lara DunCroft
Lara DunCroft
✯✯✯

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10Tue May 05, 2015 3:12 am

Welcome.
It's nice to see a new face on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Niamh Cassidy
Niamh Cassidy

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10Tue May 05, 2015 6:17 am

Thank you Ms. DunCroft, I look forward to having fun here.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am

Welcome to Miami. Smile
I'm glad to see this place still is getting someone's attention.

Your character has been put into the Pending group where she'll remain for some time. Just to get to know your rp-style a little bit better. Troubles of past have made me cautious about who to accept.

Anyway, you're free to start rp-ing. Smile (and please... not only with me... I'd rather see others involved. Smile nothing personal, just a matter of having only little time recently.)
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
Niamh Cassidy
Niamh Cassidy

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10Tue May 05, 2015 8:01 am

That's totally fine with me, I'd found this forum by sheer luck. I'll set up a new topic to start off with. Thanks for the welcome by the way..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niamh Cassidy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niamh Cassidy    Niamh Cassidy  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Niamh Cassidy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Welcome! :: Personnel Office :: Active Personnel-