CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 am

Ava looked back at him and for the first time since the 'incident', she was able to give him a real smile. "Yeah..." she said. "I just can't believe we got ourselves out of control like that," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 am

Ryan smiled back.
"Yeah. Speaking of freak accidents." he laughed, crashing his forehead into steering wheel, while stopped at red light.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 pm

She smiled again and shook her head. Maybe they had to look at this as to a welcome night, even though it was a drunken one. But maybe it would make them feel better and less awkward around each other.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

Ryan rubbed his forehead knowing there would be some bruising anyways.
He tried to look at the whole "situation" from the bright side, and more humorous. He'd taught to himself to take embarrassing things as funny things. It was kinda part of his therapy plan. Something "avoid the psych ward" style. Over some time it gave even better results.

"Mhm.." he half groaned seeing his reflection in the mirror. Definately a bruise. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Ava looked at Ryan as he groaned, then laughed. It was the first time she noticed a big bruise on his forehead. "Ouch, that's a nasty bruise," she said. "Don't tell me I made it somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:17 pm

He rubbed his eyes, still smiling.
"No. It was me and my big dumb head." Ryan said as the light turned green and he drove further.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Ava smiled back at him. "Thank God," she chuckled. "I would've felt guilty for that."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 am

"Sure thing you'd try to soothe me with all your magic" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 am

Ava chuckled a bit, blushing at the same time. "Just tell me it's not something what I did last night, 'cause that would be really embarassing," she said, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:14 am

"Eh, don't worry, my memory is totally screwed years ago so this shouldn't make this situation more awkward. I guess." Ryan wondered. Yeah he started to become curious about the last night.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 am

Ava chuckled lightly again. This was already awkward. But, even so, she was kind of curious about last night. But she would never admit it out loud, not in a million years...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 am

His tongue itched a bit to ask if there's something not embarrassing she remembers, but he won't. Not ever, no matter how curious he was.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Ava looked at Ryan. There was this expression on his face, like he wanted to say or ask something. She sighed as she continued to look at him. "Come on, spit it out," she said. "What's in your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:46 pm

He nearly turned red.
"I...uh...just..." Ryan stuttered. Oh heck, he slapped himself mentally. "Oh, well, just guessing what do you remember at all. Something less embarrassing. Since my film ended at bar after bottle of tequila or vodka I was thinking that maybe we didn't jump at each other right away." Ryan said hoping not to make it more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 am

Ava blushed a bit as well. "Well, umm..." she started, then took a deep breath. "I...I'm not sure, but we were at my place, lots of vodka and tequila involved. And I...guess that we may have done that," she shrugged, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 am

Ryan almost paled. "And I'm still hoping we played some dull variation of twister or poker before that.." he, though, realized how stupid had acted last night.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Ava couldn't help a light chuckle when she heard him. Yep, it would have been definetly better and less awkward like that but, even though she couldn't remember, she had the impression that it hadn't been like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 am

Ryan smirked at the thought of them playing twister at drunken state. Not that he's hasn't done it. But luckily he wasn't that drunk those times...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Ava saw Ryan smirking and from a reason, she thought that he was probably thinking of all the dirty things they had done the previous night. Maybe he had remembered something, maybe not, but he was thinking of it and only the thought made her blush like crazy and feel like she wanted to hide somewhere in a hole where she could not be seen. She smacked his arm hard. "Stop it!" she said. "I know what you're thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 am

"Come on. I didn't do anything." Ryan whined, pretending to be hurt.
"It's too much fun to have it in my imagination." he tried not to embarrass her more
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

"Ryan!" she whined, half amused and half embarassed. "This is inappropriate. We are friends and coworkers, yet you're thinking of dirty stuff happening between us. This is wrong, Wolfe, wrong!" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:28 am

"Hey! Nothing like that!" Ryan held up his hands in mock surrender.
"I was just imagining how'd that looked if we played twister in drunken state. Honestly." he admitted what he was thinking moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 am

Ava looked at Ryan with a raised brow. She honestly didn't believe what she was saying. Even she had wondered how the night went on and had had some dirty thoughts about it. And he was a man, so he had to be thinking of something like that too. "Strip twister, probably," she snapped at him, but always with that amused hint in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

"Huh?" he gasped at that, blushing slightly.
Maybe he shouldn't say anything.
But then again he mentaly kicked himself for any dirty thought his damn mind could muster.

"Oh no, oh no. No no no." he mumbled slightly shaking his head.

"Maybe poker? I'm kinda..." he bit his tongue. Maybe he really started poker like usually?

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Ava wanted to say something else, make another remark, but the car stopped. They had already got to the victim's best friend's place. Ava got out of the car, ready to interrogate the girl. She didn't know how this would make her feel, if not even more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next