CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:52 am

"So?" Ryan asked softly, sliding out from behind the row of lockers.

He stood, arms crossed, head tilted sideways.
"Are you going to grill me?" Ryan asked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:02 am

Ava turned around, as she heard Ryan's voice behind her. She looked at him and took a hard swallow before talking.
"Here's the thing," she said, ignoring his question. "I do realize I am not the most sensitive, or the nicest person in the world; I get that. I've always had a hard time making friends because of that, and I've been told that before. But hearing that from you, Ryan..." she told him, slowly shaking her head. "Just imagine yourself in my place."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 am

He sighed and hung his head in shame.

"I know I was terrible. I won't try to hide my bad choice of words behind my illness. That's no excuse for not thinking." he admitted.

"I know how it feels because I've been told that by numerous people in past. I understand how you feel and that was totally wrong to say you those things. You don't deserve that, because it's not right." his voice started trembling slightly. "I apologize for my inexcusable choice of words." he said waiting for response. Times like this he'd feel better if somebody just hit him with something heavy or shoot him right away.
He felt so bad and was holding himself away from any surface he'd bash his head against.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 am

Ava sighed, as she passed a hand through her hair. She moved closer to him, but didn't look at him. Instead, she just looked around, shaking her head. "You know what, save it..." she said quietly. "I don't want you to say that only because I'm upset and you're trying to make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 am

"Yes I want to make you feel better because I made you feel bad. I can't deal with the feeling of hurting someone I consider as my friend. I've done it too often in my life and it cost me too much." he sighed heavily.

"I don't know what else to say. I admit I was total ass and I don't want you sad because of me. I know it hurts to hear those words from me. But I said. I can't fix it so I guess we'll have to live with it." Ryan really was at loss of words, feeling totally miserable.

He so wanted to shoot himself for not being able to shut his trap.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Ava crossed her arms over her chest as she looked down at the ground. She sighed and nodded slightly. He was right; she couldn't stay mad at him forever. He had apologized anyway, and she didn't want to lose him. "Okay, then..." was all she said, as she took a hard swallow.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 am

Ryan watched her and waited for the verdict.

He really hoped she'll forgive.
It kinda was part of friendship, as his foster mom had said, that best friends sometimes need to get over some fights to gain stone-hard trust.
So he dared to look up from the floor, where he probably had counted at least thousand specks of dirt, and look at Ava with hopeful expression.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 am

Ava nodded again as she passed by him, going towards the door. However, she didn't go out just yet. She didn't know why... What did she expect? Nice words, a hug? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 am

"Wait." he reached for her, getting a hold of Ava's hand and pulling her back...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 am

She turned around to face him as he dragged her back into the room. "What?" she asked quietly, looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 am

"Thank you." he simply said and pulled her into tight bear-hug
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:42 am

Ava was surprised at first, but then closed her eyes and just hugged him back, happy that things were going for the best.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 am

Ryan kept holding Ava, enjoying the moment.
He was glad things started to look good again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 am

When Ava broke the hug, she looked at him with softened eyes. "What..." she started, before taking a swallow. "What did you thank me for?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 am

He smiled gently at her when they broke the hug.

"For being my friend." Ryan answered honestly
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 am

Ava couldn't help a smile anymore from spreading on her lips. She nodded a bit, taking his hand in hers. "Well, I think I should thank you," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 am

"Oh I was the bad guy today. I should be thankful you're still talking to me." he teased a bit.

He so liked to see people happy around him. Then he could be happy and spread happines further.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 am

Ava smiled, as her hand went up to his cheek. "Of course I am," she said gently, before turning around and starting towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 am

"And here goes my thankies." he said following.

"So I guess we still have friend to save from IA." Ryan added.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 am

Ava gave him a small smile and a nod. She was so glad things were fine between them now. That was exactly why she had called him. She couldn't stay without him like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 am

Ryan felt so relieved everything was good again. His mom has been right. He couldn't stop a huge grin slipping on his face as they walked out.

"So, wanna coffee break or hard work?" he asked hoping she choose coffee because he still needed at least four more coffees and his ice bag
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 am

She looked at him as they walked. "Well normally, you know I would pick work," she said. "But I'll make an exception this one time."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

"Lovely." he smiled and they headed to break room.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Maddy smiled as she looked up from the couch, seeing Ava and Ryan come back in, both looking considerably happier. She assumed they'd patched things up. "Ready to kick some bad guy butt?" she asked with a soft chuckle. "And Ryan, do you have any stronger pain-killers. This headache is killing me..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Ava smiled towards Maddy, nodding slightly. "Well, someone's got to be," she shrugged, before going over to take a much needed coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next