CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 am

She gave a small smile at his comment. "Yeah. That and one of Dumbledore's Pensieve's would be nice, just to forget about everything for a while," she added softly. "How are you feeling? Did you and Ava sort things out in the end?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Ava sighed and sat back down on the bench. She looked up at Michelle. "It sucks, you know?" she said. "You are told something so many times that you start to believe it and think it is normal. But when it comes from one person, you feel like the worst human being on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

"Yeah. And maybe some vodka to drown the feeling." he agreed fishing out some ice packs from fridge.

"Like crashed into brickwall. Migraine's not my fav thing." he pulled a face. "Nah, she's still mad at me. I ruined her impression about myself. Despite my apologies she still rushed off after getting my meds. But if I could be a psychic, I'd guessed Michi takes care of her right now." Ryan plopped back down on couch.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 am

"Do you know how amazing that sounds right now?" Maddy replied at the mention of vodka. "If I wasn't waiting to be interviewed by IAB, I'd so get us some right now."

"I'm sure you'll sort things out with each other," she said softly. "From what I've heard you two are really good friends and you shouldn't break your friendship off without trying to fix it." She gave a nod, smiling slightly as he mentioned Michelle. "She's so awesome. She takes care of everyone it seems." First her, now Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

"I know. If it wasn't for a case to solve I'd screw those things about mixing meds and got myself a good amount of vodka. Darn IAB that's really sucks." Ryan said knowingly. He still had strong dislike towards the guys.

"Well I tried to apologize all the way back to lab but guess I hit the soft spot this time. Said something really dumb and the thought of how hurt she is makes me wanna drink myself toe-up." he admitted with a sigh readjusting ice bag on his head.

Ry nodded with a smile, "Yeah, she is. She can't stand when people around are sad or have problems. Once she used to be through hard times and on numerous occasions tried to kill herself. After the crash it's changed a bit and she's turned into someone who hates sadness and worry. She mends everyone's broken hearts and crashed souls, or tries in vain. I believe she'll fix whatever I did to Ava. Or hope at least so far that I can get a chance."
He hoped to the best.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am

Mich sighed and put a reassuring hand on Ava's shoulder. "I know. That's horrible. Been there myself. But one thing I've learned, some people really means that but others not, they just happen to choose the wrong words. I know whatever he said he didn't mean. Ryan rarely thinks before speaks if gets nervous or stressed. And by what I witnessed he just had little fight with his own brain, as we call migraine. When it hurts he can get rather insensitive and rough." girl said remembering all the times he'd called her mean words without a hint of humor.
Usually they picked at each other teasing but when he gets grumpy a bit he stops being fun.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:10 am

Ava sighed as she nodded at the woman's words. She and Michelle got along just fine, but had never been very close. Yet now, she saw that she knew how to say the right thing to make you feel better. For Ava, feeling like that was weird, unusual and annoying. She never cried, she never got sad or hurt by what people thought. She just wasn't the type. She had always said that if someone liked her, he liked her for how she was. She didn't know what was happening to her now. She got up from the bench and gave her a small smile. "Thanks," she said and, with no other words, she left the room.
She decided to pass by the break room before going back to work. She just hoped her eyes weren't puffy or anything, because she was known around the labs like a 'statue' and she didn't want this myth to break.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:10 am

Mich watched the young woman. True they weren't like sisters but went along very well so far.
The girl actually cared for Ava more than allowed anyone to notice. She knew Ava was Ry's best friend and knowing her brother she could tell that this time his brain totally went offroad with his mouth. Nothing unusual but she was so used to his darker side that didn't bother to notice.

"Welcome." she replied with a warm smile, watching her leave and hoping things were fine now.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

As she entered the break room, Ava's eyes spotted Madison and exactly the person she needed a break from: Ryan. She just didn't want to see him in those moments. She needed to think a bit and sort things out. Because it seemed that the one she had considered one of her best friends, was not exactly like that. She took a deep breath and went to take a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Maddy gave a wry chuckle. "There's always tonight. You, me and vodka. Yay or nay?"

"I know what you mean. I've done that a couple of times when I've been cranky, without actually meaning the words. Usually I have either Lexie or someone else there to whack me and remind me to be nicer. I become really bitchy when I'm cranky or tired," she said, remembering times when she'd said hurtful words only to regret them so much later on.

She saw Ava coming in and going to get a coffee. "Hey Ava," Maddy greeted the blonde, hoping that she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Ava sighed and looked at Madison when she heard her greeting. She glanced a bit at Ryan, but didn't say anything. "Hey, Maddy," she greeted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

He grinned. "Of course 'yay'."

"I know. I usually receive anything from pokes to pranks, depends on who's gotten my bad mood. But this is new." he said, then he noticed Ava coming towards them.

When she entered he put the large ice bag on his face and sunk deeper into cusions.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Ava noticed how Ryan tried to hide himself and understood that he probably didn't want to see her. Afterall, she was just an insensitive bitch, wasn't she? She sighed and started to the door. There was not reason to stay there anymore if he didn't even want to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 am

Ryan feared to look at Ava. He feared her anger and felt terribly guilty for his mouthy comment earlier.

But the ice bag gave also the coolness he so needed to ease his headache.

He heard Ava leaving and sighed heavily. "I'm a dead man."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Sighing Michelle turned to her locker and opened it.
"Shit!" she let out a curse as Ryan's wheeler jumped at her again.
Glancing around she quickly stuffed it back into her locker and pulled a small box from upper shelf. She took it out and giving one last kick to the annoying wheelchair shut the locker's door and headed to Break Room.

She spotted Ava still looking quite pissed and Ryan under large ice bag next to Maddy on the couch.
'Great', she thought rolling into the room.

"Heya guys!" she turned on her brightest smile and headed straight for coffee machine for a cup of some great taste. Only rare knew she was feeding the lab's finest with a totally awesome coffee, Blue Hawaiian.

She plopped down on the chair and put her stuff on the table.
Mich opened the small box and then pulled out her hearing aid. Time for cleaning up her poor thing that's nearly shattered twice. She knew there was flippin' need for a new one for crying out loud, but she kinda couldn't face it just yet.

So pulling on a tune...
"Ring around the rosie,
Pockets full of posies,
Ashes ashes,
They all fall down.."

...girl started to clean her little fella...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

"Hey Mich," Maddy said with a smile, greeting the girl. "Mmm, that coffee smells amazing."

Through half-closed eyes Maddy looked at the whole scene and did an 'awkward turtle' with her hands, then closed them, giving a low groan. Her head was killing her. "Ry, you have any Panadol?" she asked. "Or something stronger?" she added with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Mich grinned at coffee comment. "Best one on this planet. Greg showed where to get it. Couldn't drink that 'yuck' they have default here." she pulled a face and then went deaf to the world. But her eyes and other senses spiked up to leave her alert for any movement or sound.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Ryan mumbled something uncoherent then looked up from his ice bag. "Sure thing I have something stronger. Vicodin maybe?" he started to pat around his pockets for something
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 am

She gave a nod. "That sounds good, thanks," she told him gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:36 am

Ava passed a hand through her hair and wiped her cheeks again, just to make sure that there were no traces of crying left. Then, she got back to work, what she always did when she was upset.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 am

"Here." Ryan passed the bottle to Madison after shaking several pills into his palm. "I'm gonna feel this tomorrow." he said plopping them into his mouth and snatching some of Michelle's coffee to drown them.
"For you I suggest one pill. Unless you're an addict." Ryan added, returning to couch.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 am

"Just be sure you don't OD Ryan. We'll need you on case though I've did most of investigation and now its up to computers to do and maybe something Ava can dig out from somewhere. Also don't forget your injection in two hours. Unless you want seizure or something. But I suggest you to take more of those pink pills if you're about to talk with her. Otherwise your face will meet your butt and I won't be the one to untangle the mess. Also it's your turn to hitch your wheelie 'Tom' and do some workout at rehab cent'. I bet they'll kick your ass so hard you won't be able to move at all. And if you're about to get drunk take at least five of those violet goodies, they'll make it much better tomorrow." Michelle rambled on not caring to cut her attention from little thing in her hands.
Ever since her 'little' incident with device she'd learned how to take better care of it and visited the same place to learn how to unscrew it and put back together without breaking. Now she was fully geared did whatever to keep it intact untill doctor visit.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 am

Ava kept working, trying to get the thoughts about Ryan and their fight out of her head, but she couldn't. They just stuck there, in the same dark old place. So, she decided to ignore her pride or anything and give him a text. Nothing bad could happen...right?!
"Meet me in the locker-room."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Ryan glared daggers at Mich but said nothing as text message buzzed in his pocket. He fished out his phone and read the text.

It was from Ava asking to meet at locker room.
He frowned trying to figure out why so sudden change.

"Ok guys. Don't turn whole lab upside down. I'll be back soon." he said to both girls and walked out, heading to locker room
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:57 am

After she sent the message, Ava ran the last sample, then headed to the locker-room. When she got there, it was quiet. Pretty awkward how absolutely no one was there, as it usually was kind of busy. She sighed and passed a hand through her hair as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next