CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun In The Sun (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Fun In The Sun (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Maddy adjusted her bag as she stepped onto the beach, looking for a nice spot to sit. It was her day off and she decided to go to the beach and relax. Maybe even swim for a bit. She had on a baby-blue sun-dress with her Gir bikini underneath, which Maya had bought her as a present, knowing how much Madison liked the character off Invader Zim. Most people would have laughed at Madison's childish-ness, but as she loved to say: 'What's the point of being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes?'
Laying down her towel she watched the children making sandcastles and playing in the surf. She wondered if anyone she knew would come meet her for the day...
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Ryan had a day off and since he was allowed to spend some time for himself he decided to just drop at beach and take a relaxing nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 am

Sasha had taken Kaya to the beach and wanted time alone with her daughter and kept her cell phone switched off and Sasha wasn't alone with Kaya as her best friend Nadia had joined her on the beach and were having a girly chat about stuff and for Sasha she didn't know that Ryan was there at the beach but it didn't matter to her..
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 am

Maddy looked around and spotted Ryan not far away. She picked up her towel and headed over to him. As she walked, she saw Sasha chatting away with someone who Maddy thought must be Sasha's good friend.
"Hey Ryan," Maddy said with a smile, putting her towel down next to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

Sasha didn't even notice them in the distance as Kaya was playing with the sand while Sasha was talking to Nadia
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 am

"Oh, hey Maddy. Chillin' out today?" Ryan smirked surprised to see Madison at beach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:48 am

Sasha and Nadia decided to take Kaya to the swimming pool and walked past Ryan and Maddy
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 am

She smiled. "Yeah, I haven't been for a while and figured 'why not'. I didn't know you liked the beach," she teased him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

Sasha sighed softly and smiled as Kaya playfully laughed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 am

"Ah. Nah. Just thought 'why not to take a nap in better air'. My doctor keeps saying that I need to spend some time at beach, 'air's good for my lungs'." Ryan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 am

Maddy giggled. "Well I'd hope air was good for lungs, otherwise I'd be a bit worried about all the years I've spent breathing it," she teased him
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 am

Ryan laughed. "Well maybe I just needed to move to Miami sooner. Otherwise I wouldn't tell Boston air can kill you after some time. But I got plain lucky by having car crash on my way to NYC. Otherwise I wouldn't meet Miami ocean air."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 am

Sasha sighed but winced as she felt a sharp pain in her arm
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 pm

"At least that's one positive thing to come from the accident," she said. "How'd it happen, if you don't mind me asking? It's just, I've heard you and Mich referring to it once or twice but..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 pm

He smiled.
"Oh, no don't mind at all. You're our friend now and you deserve to know about our past. It happened a long time ago, Mich was twelve. I took her to NYC. And barely reached when somebody hit us. On purpose. I don't remember much. I know that they didn't find us in a same place. FBI found me some days later somewhere. They never told me anything about where she was or if she was alive. I was badly injured and for a while my best friend was that wheeler you saw in Mich's locker. And then after years I met her here in Miami. Back then it was like talking to a blank paper, now she has gotten bit of memory back. And she's deaf in one ear. I'm trying to convice her into surgery but she's reluctant. Especially after seen me fighting illness." Ryan told his story feeling like something bit heavy has been taken off his chest. Once again he mentaly slapped his shrink.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

She couldn't resist and pulled Ryan into a hug. "That's so horrible. No one should ever have to go through something like that. Especially not such sweet people as you and Mich."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 am

Ryan gratefully returned the hug feeling so much better.
"Thanks. You just made me feel better." Ryan told smiling. "But the crash wasn't the worst thing to happen." he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 am

She took her cell out and sent Ryan a text

" I'm heading home as i don't feel to good but you stay at the beach and have fun ok? Love u xx"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am

Ryan noticed the phone and texted back:
-You were here? Didn't see you. ok honey see you later. xx-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am

Reading the text, she replied

" Yeah wasn't that far from you but felt sick and taking Kaya back home c u later xx"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 am

-kay, see ya xx- Ryan quickly sent reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 am

" okay <3 ya xx " Sasha sent back and sighed to herself
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

Maddy smiled, watching him for a moment. "Feel like going for a swim? Or a paddle, don't think I want to fully swim just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Ryan smiled, putting away his phone after sending last text. "Sounds like a good idea. I'm not for swimming just yet. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 am

Sasha was back home again with Kaya who had wanted her teething ring so she could chew on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In The Sun (anyone)   Fun In The Sun (anyone) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun In The Sun (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Miami Beach-