CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:14 am

Maddy grinned, and clapped her hands. "Yay! It's awesome being one of the gang," she replied with a charming smile.
She laughed at him, then went over and held him by his arms so he'd stop spinning. "I was joking, silly," she assured him. "But thanks to your reaction I suspect I now know your underwear colour," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:08 am

"Yeah sure be my guest." he replied smiling brightly.

"Whoa." Ryan groaned when Maddy stopped him. "Oh darn, my head."
Then he blushed "What? Did you all set me up? Alexa?" he now glared at his 'helper'.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Alexa glared at him deviously. "Dream on my boy, dream on. No need to make me feel like your wife or something." she squinted at him "Time to learn how to sew up your own stuff. I can send you off to Hawaii, my buddy over there can teach you some interesting stuff." girl rambled on.

Sure her friend was nuts and bugged her with his weird antics but he was a good guy with tough past. And she missed him.

She made a silent promise to write him something as soon as she laid hands on laptop. Alexa knew Sam was still keeping contact with him and hoped he knew her story.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

"Aha. And you have problem with that?" he poked her friend.

"And I better keep away from your SEAL buddy or his associates. I'm sure that blondey still keeps his rants about me bottled up somewhere." Ryan mumbled remembering the twins buddies.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Maddy just giggled, rolling her eyes playfully at their friendly fight. Half the time she still could keep up with the whole who/what/where/when of the gang, but it didn't matter. She adored the whole gang; they were now like an extended family to her. But a very hot one, she couldn't help but think with a smirk.
"So my darling ladies and gentleman," she began in a posh tone, "when are we going to ride? I'm dying for a good gallop or canter here!"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 am

"Hold ya' ponies for a bit. I need to find my Bee and if mister-I-will-sneak-off-for-minute is thinking about coming to his sanity-challenged mind I'm gonna let him borrow Miki first. I'm sure Ali's SEAL buddy and his blondie partner are not missing you guys too much. Sam's still writing and since have your sane mind and missing body back you can start too." girl rambled on. She still had that tendency to forget Maddy might not be so quick to figure out who's who in her messy speeches. Yeah now they had more friends worldwide and counting them all was kinda tricky.

"Jane?" she turned around but the consultant seemed already wandering off.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

While they were bickering at each other Patrick had indeed wandered off. He was inspecting stables and other horses around.

He noticed other group of people and watched what the girls were doing.

One girl Jane recognized as Ryan girlfriend, Sasha. Others looked like her friends.

So he kept watching the group.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 am

Patrick noticed another one joining the group and them walking off.

He returned to his gang and smiled at them when Ali was already fuming for him to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 am

Maddy was bouncing impatiently, waiting for when they'd be able to ride, looking like a kid at Christmas who was eager to open presents/ She watched Jane stroll back, smiling slightly as she wondered exactly what sort of conversation he'd eavesdropped on.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 am

"Feeling restless, my dear?" Jane asked Maddy grinning at her excitement.
He though felt excited himself, but tried to hide it from Michelle and her accomplice, Alexandra.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 am

Meanwhile Sam had finished preparing Geene and Cindy. Mich meanwhile had found another horse, Angelo, for herself and Dandy for Ali.

Only Ryan and Patrick gonna share her Geene because obviously Matty had taken Bolt and Light out.

"OK people. Time to start fun." she announced beaming.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:00 am

"YAY! Dandy! You're mine again." Ali grinned taking her horse out of stable.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:23 am

Maddy grinned, bouncing up and down. Usually she kept her childishness somewhat more undercover, but today she was super excited to be going on a ride after so long. She'd missed the beautiful creatures so much, missed the feel of the wind in her hair when she galloped. She chuckled when Jane asked her about being restless. "Of course not, this is my usual self," she joked.

When Sam said the fun was going to start, she gave a clap, but not a loud enough one to spook the horses. "Yay!" Going up and taking Cindy's reins from Sam, she gave a grateful nod. "Thanks Sammy." She stroked the gorgeous mare's neck. "Hello, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 am

"I'd say more your usually excited self." Jane commented stepping sideways when Sam guided Geene out of stable.

So he and Ryan sharing this one along Sam herself.

"Ok. Don't mind. Who's first?" he eyed Ryan, who's still trying to detect the sewed up hole in his jeans.

Yeah one's really feeling embarrassed, Patrick thought smirking.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 am

"Ok folks, Angie wants out. See ya outside." Michi announced when Angelo literally pulled her outside.
Somebody's very eager.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am

"Come Dandy, let's go, I know you're eager too." Ali said to her horse who made his sound and nodded with its head.

Sometimes they kept her wondering how the animal could make such a response when it was said they can't understand everything. But these horses seemed acting like humans, responding their own way like being able to understand people.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 am

As both girls left with their eager horses there were only Cindy and Geene left to enjoy the company.

"Here ya go, dear." Sam said smiling, when she handed Cindy to Maddy, and led Geene out to field with boys following them.

It was sunny day and her mood was bright and sunny as the weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 am

Calleigh comes in to see what is going on...Hello everyone!
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Maddy took the reins off Samanta, just as a familiar voice greeted them. Turning around, Maddy smiled seeing who it was. "Hi Calleigh," the female greeted the blonde. "Come to join us for a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)   Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Summer Ride (Samanta, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2