CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 am

She wrapped her arms around his middle from behind, pulling him back. "She's your sister and calling names isn't fun, Mr Wolfe," she told him with a smile. "Besides, look at her. She's so adorable, why would you want to get your revenge on her?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

Mich jumped up and down grinning wildly while Ryan just rolled eyes at her.

"See Cutie-Pie? I'm adorable. So beware my charms." she laughed at his helpless stare
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am

"Ahh now I'm the bad one, right?" he leaned in Maddy's hold.

"And who said about revenge? I said fun. No revenge, ok? Besides she's psychic's elf and knows how to hypnotize. I don't want to risk my secrets." he made a puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 am

Maddy giggled at Michelle. "You must promise to use your charm power only for good, not evil." She was having so much fun just acting silly and childish with these two. It made her forget about all her troubles with Albert. She rested her chin on Ryan's shoulder. "I never said you were the bad one..." She smiled slightly as he said that Mich could hypnotize him. "It's ok, I'll save you from hypnosis," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

Mich grinned "Of course General Lewis, only and always for good." she saluted jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 am

Ryan smiled and leaned his head against Maddy's "I feel relieved."

He glanced at his sister "Good to know. You'll be my secret armour saving from her magic."

Ryan felt so happy to have friend with whom he didn't need to be the usual awkward dork he used to be.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Madison grinned. "And if she's mean to you again, I'll help you get non-mean revenge," she told him.
She nodded. "Yup, I'll be a good defense. After all, I was trained under Dumbledore, so you know I must be good," she joked.
She was really glad that they were such awesome friends. Around them she never felt pressured to be serious, around them she could just chill out and have fun and be nuts.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

"Aha. Nice to know." he smiled.

"Oh lovely, do we have Lord Voldemort somewhere hiding? Because then I need to call Ron and Hermione to make sure Harry is safe and sound." Ryan teased, receiving evil glare from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Maddy faked shock. "Hermione maybe, but I refuse to fight alongside Harry and Ron! Call all the cool guys though, like Snape and the Weasley twins," she replied, grinning slightly. "And I'm sure I could convince Draco and his handsome daddy to fight on the side of good."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:17 pm

"Who said something about Weasley twins?" a voice suddenly piped in from behind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:29 am

She spun around with a grin, seeing an attractive blonde come in with Sam and another girl who Madison assumed to be Alexa. She raised her hand a bit, with a smile. "That would be me. Because the Weasley twins are awesome," she replied, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am

Patrick smiled at the young woman. "Of course they are. And who'd be me here?" he looked around the small crowd.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 am

"Just shut it Jane before I turn into Lisbon!" Sam called from the door guiding her twin sis inside.

"But if you ask me, I'd call you either Snape or Draco. But on the other hand, you can be both Weasleys at same time." she added putting down Alexa's bag.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

"Maybe he's a mixture of all four?" Madison said with a grin. "A kind of Weasnaco," she said, thinking about the mixed name.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 am

"Hey! Don't shush my Harry Potter!" Michelle called out at Sam, stepping in front of Patrick and grabbing him by his jacket.

"You! Don't let them spell you. The two sneaky ones are making alliance against my spells." she pulled him closer with a smirk on her face.

"Nah. Potter. He always gets everyone out of trouble also getting in trouble." Mich turned to Madison
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 am

Madison gave a charming innocent smile. "Who, us? Not at all, we wouldn't dream of it..." she replied, innocently batting her lashes.
Madison pulled a face. "Really? But Potter's so...so..." she didn't exactly want to say it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 am

Patrick laughed at them. These people turned out even better than he ever expected.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy there, before flames fly. And I doubt I'd look good it those glasses." he said, winking at Madison
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

Madison giggled. "No, I don't think you would. And I like Hogwarts, just not Harry or Ron..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 am

Alexa suddenly sneezed loudly from behind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 am

Madison whirled around, and with a smile replied, "Bless you. Do you know they used to say that because in the olden days it was believed that when you sneezed, evil spirits could get into your soul? Also because apparently your heart stops for a second..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am

"Thanks." she said, "Didn't know that. I will try not to sneeze too much."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 am

"OK people on the platform 9 and 3/4, Hogwarts Express has arrived, so please lets move into living and start funtime!" Ryan announced taking Alexa's bag to get it to her room.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Madison grinned, and gave a clap. "Onwards then! Great to know we don't have to run through a brick wall first," she replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Patrick smiled at her comment.

"Good, because three-eyed monster here would have it quite problematic." Jane teased the small 'dangle' still tugging at his jacket.

"Miss Enjoy-yourself-before-I-kill-you has this small brickwall problem here." he kept the dangerous tease.

"OW!" Jane suddenly yelped when Michi's elbow hit soft spot. "What was that for? You know attacking unarmed people isn't leagal? You're not Lisbon, you're no... OW!" another elbow punch.
"Stop it!" Jane whined, rubbing his stomach. "You're mean to me." he pouted at her
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:53 am

Mich was fuming now.

"Three eyed monster? Really? Mr lets-annoy-Lisbon-because-she's-just-too-darn-hot." she elbowed Jane hard. She had noticed he was savouring his upper abdomen area so she didn't hesitated to use it just like Lisbon did with his nose.

"Mr-three-piece-suit, don't ever call me names! Or you'll see what Snape has taught me." girl elbowed again not hearing Patrick's pleas to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next