CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Albert sighed a bit as he noticed her watery eyes. He hated being the one who had caused that, but he couldn't just ignore what he had seen inside. Of course, it could have been only a dance, but the way the held each other and the way they looked at each other told otherwise.
He passed a hand through his hair as he eyed her. "Look, Maddy," he started. "I don't know what we're doing here. Are we a real couple? Are we exclusive? I don't know. So if you don't want us to be exclusive, just tell me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

She frowned. "I thought we were a real couple. I thought we were exclusive. Look, I know it was never said but the way we've been I thought it was always implied." She wiped her eyes, hating that she was about to cry. There was a small silence and she looked at him. "I really care about you Albert. Please believe it when I say that whatever went on in there, body-language-wise, look-wise, it didn't mean anything. At least not from my side." She gave a sigh. "I had a crap day. He joined me for a dance. I wasn't thinking. I don't even know him."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Albert nodded at that. Even though he was confused and slightly mad at the situation, he hated seeing her crying. He reached up and wiped away a single tear that had managed to escape on her cheek. "Okay," he said with a slight, unsure nod. "I got it. However, I will leave now. I need some time, okay?" he said, taking a step further.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 pm

"Please don't go," she said softly, unintentionally looking like a puppy thrown out of its home. "Can't we talk...or do...well, something," she started. "Something that doesn't involve you leaving here." Suddenly she didn't want to go back and face William just yet.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

As he watched Madison rush off, he gave a sigh. He hadn't meant to screw things up. He hadn't even actually been planning on kissing her. It had just been one of those 'what the hell am I doing dancing this intimate dance with a stranger' moments. Just his luck that her boyfriend had had to come in right at that moment.
He sank down on a chair by the wall, glancing outside at the two of them talking. He hoped things were gonna be ok for them.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Albert swallowed hard and shook his head. "No, Madison," he said, using 'Madison' and not 'Maddy' for the first time in a really long time. "I'm sorry," he said, as he turned around, ready to get into his car and just leave.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Her mouth dropped open and she just stood there. "Butbut..." She gave a sigh. "What do you want me to do? Keep reassuring you that it was nothing? Why are you doing this?" she asked as she angrily wiped a stray tear away. She was not about to cry here in front of him. Then quietly, almost dreading to ask the question, she said, "Is this...good bye?" she whispered the last word, slightly raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 am

Patrick was standing outside waiting for Michelle to come. She was finally picking him up on his previous tease about dancing so now she professionally made him pay for his actions by winning poker game.

Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 am

Albert swallowed hard. He hated seeing her like that, because he really liked her and he didn't enjoy how this crappy situation made her feel. He could have gone up to her and wipe her tears away, but he didn't. He remained in his place and looked at her. "No," he said, shaking his head. "It's not a 'goodbye'," he assured her. "I just need some time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:27 am

Michelle arrived on her bike and spotted Jane outside.

Just as he promised.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 am

She gave a tiny sigh, then a slow nod. "At least it's not good-bye..." She took a step towards him, wanting to hug him before he left, but stopped herself. Instead she stuck out her hand, as a way of signalling an almost truce, though she wasn't sure he'd shake it.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Patrick and Michelle waiting outside and she was glad that she'd have their company later and not be all on her own, but for now she ignored them as she looked at Albert.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am

Albert saw her coming towards him, stopping and holding out her hand. He didn't want to make her sad or angry, but he was too confused at everything that had happened. He slightly shook his head, looking down. He turned and got into his car, without shaking her hand. "I'll talk to you," he told her, but didn't even look at her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 am

Her mouth dropped open. She hadn't expected this. She thought they could at least be civil and say 'bye' without too much painfulness on either side. Her heart ached as she watched him drive off and she stood for several moments, just frozen. Finally she gave a small sigh, feeling too fragile after this all.
She came up to Patrick and Mich. "Hi guys," she whispered so quietly, she wondered if they'd hear.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 am

But Patrick had heard indeed. "Hello, dear." he punched Michelle who was poking her phone and hadn't heard. "Her hearing is impaired and that hearing aid of hers needs an urgent replace." Patrick explained, as Michelle finally noticed commotion and greeted Madison: "Hey Maddy."

Patrick noticed something off with Maddy: stress, hurt feeling, confusion.

Something had happened and the poor soul needed immediate cheering up.

"So, what's up?" he asked smiling as always.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 am

She gave a tiny smile. "Hey Michi." She gave a sigh, biting her lip to keep from crying. She hated seeming so weak, she hated crying for that exact reason. But it's as if nothing could go right lately and she was worn out.
She looked at Patrick. His smile was so charming yet so kind at the same time. She felt her defences breaking. "Well to top off a hellish two days, I've also been more or less accused of cheating. By someone who I thought knew me better," she replied softly, the bitterness evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am

Michelle looked at Patrick in surprise. Of course he'd noticed, because he moved closer to Madison and hugged her.

But girl looked around " Who was that dragon poop? I'm gonna curse him with something good."

She rubbed her palms in evil manner.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Madison hugged Patrick back, nuzzling into his shoulder for a moment, then hearing Mich saying that she couldn't help but giggle. "Thanks for the offer Mich, but maybe best not to curse him just yet..." She gave a sigh, thinking of Al for a moment. Then with a slight shake of her head nodded towards the studio. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:19 pm

William looked out the window, surprise in his eyes when he saw that Madison had been joined by two other people. He wondered whether he should just sneak out of here and leave them alone, but he wanted to find out how things with Albert and her had gone, although since Albert wasn't there, he worried that it might not be good news.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 am

Patrick understand her situation but couldn't help but chuckle at Mich's comment.

"It's ok Michey-Mousey, you can do that other time if needed, doubt Maddy will be against that. Besides lawyers aren't your cup of tea, as we know." he assured the girl.

"Ok, let's go." Jane said putting his hands over both girls shoulders. "Let's go dance."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 am

Maddy put an arm around his waist as they headed into the studio. She was glad these two were here because they succeeded in making her feel so much better and to forget about the argument. Time now to dance and have fun, she thought with a smile.
She stopped in the doorway, seeing Will, having forgotten he was there.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 am

Will gave an awkward sort of smile, seeing the trio. He couldn't help but do the 'awkward turtle' with his hands, which made Madison giggle slightly.
"Hi, I'm Will," he said to her friends. "I'm probably the reason behind this mess," he added with a slight grimace. "How'd things go with him?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 am

Madison shook her head. "It's not your fault, WIll," she told him. "Albert just mis-read the situation is all," she added with a sad little shrug. "Neither of us could have anticipated that." She didn't leave Jane's side. "This is Michelle and Patrick. We're gonna dance," she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 am

Michelle gave her most charming smile to the man in front.
"Hi and you can call me in whatever short version you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 am

He smiled at the female. "Nice to meet you. I think I'll just call you Miss Michelle for now," he said in a gentlemanly sort of way. "Until at least after the first couple of dances," he joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

"Nice to meet you, Will." Patrick smiled kindly.

He already knew what has just happened and, from the tiny awkwardness that's started to fly away, things will turn fine eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next