CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

Ava was still panting as she looked up at Ryan. Her eyes were still wide and she was still a bit shocked. It was pretty quick, considering the fact that she was on ice for the first time. She couldn't help a smile though, and punched his chest.
"Shut up," she mumbled, once again resting her forehead on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 am

Ryan smirked at Ava's shocked expression. He'd managed to do it again.

"Oh come on, Smith, don't tell me you didn't like. I know you liked." he said, smirking, and rubbed his chest in fake pain.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 am

Ava kept her forehead on his shoulder and her eyes shut as she tried to recover her breath. At his words, she didn't move further, but punched his chest again.
"Stop," she said, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 am

"Now you stop." Ryan teased, smirking. He didn't expect her excitement be this powerful. But Ryan didn't mind.
Quite frankly his own breathing wasn't that calm and his heart was still trying to escape his chest.
But it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 am

Ava pulled away and just rolled her eyes a bit at his teasing. "You're crazy," she mumbled, a small smile playing on her lips.
Then, she turned away from him and started moving further, playfully pouting and crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 am

Ryan smirked deviously. "Of course I am. Otherwise I wouldn't have started this hobby."

He watched her moving further with a teasing smirk playing on his lips, his arms ready to catch her if she fell.

"Doing tricks already?" he couldn't keep teasing comment at bay.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Ava suddenly stopped, but didn't turn around to look at him. She rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit. "I'm not doing anything," she said, unable to hide a small smile anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Ryan smirked and started sliding around Ava. "Oh really, nothing?" he teased, tempted to just grab her and slide around the rink holding her on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 am

Ava rolled her eyes again and grinned, slowly starting towards him. "Yes, nothing. So stop doing that," she smiled, getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

"You're the poet. And you should write me amazing poems and sonnets because I am so awesome and you adore me," she replied in mock-seriousness, before not being able to resist and crack up laughing.

"That's it. Decided; we will have the tea-party. In complete costume. We should do it at some posh cafe, have everyone question our sanity. Cos it's never fun until saneness comes under question," she joked. Hearing that hamster cheeks sometimes scared him, her eyes gleamed evilly. "How can you be scared of cheeks like these?" she asked, puffing out her cheeks and pulling a silly face.

"New hobbies are wonderful. Unfortunately, since I'm not simply an awesome consultant like you, I don't have time to pick up anything new. So I stick to my old hobbies." She pulled a face, but a grin was on her face. "Because free-time is just sooo over-rated," she joked.

"Revenge and depression - who wants those things running through their veins?" Maddy stated rhetorically. "Much better to have happiness, love and sugar running through them. Which, incidentally, is exactly what the gang gives you," she added, excitement flitting through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 pm

William couldn't help but laugh at her metaphor. "You must have been a poet in another life. Or an author," he told her with a grin. Her metaphor on the state of Lisbon's heart was most creative; he loved it. "I'm glad you managed to make him less of a revenge machine," he added. Although he didn't know Patrick that well personally, he knew that Michelle must have done him some good, because being a revenge machine was not a good thing. That he knew from many years' experience from work.

He pulled a face, grinning. "I wouldn't survive all by myself. But if I was with the twins we could at least all laugh at each others failures. But I'm glad I have the Ice Fairy as my personal teacher."

"Jane's a pretty good sport if he can handle all this stuff you throw at him. But that video will be plain epic, I'm sure. You could send it to America's Funniest Home Videos - maybe you'll win ten thousand dollars. Though I fear Jane might attempt to kill you," he added with a chuckle.

"Well, I'm sure it's gonna make the evening news country-wide," he joked with a chuckle. Then suddenly, his expression turning serious, Will held up his hand to his ear, as if listening to a message coming in on a earpiece, like a reporter. "This just in - New York and Las Vegas have just confirmed that news of a certain Ryan Wolfe's yells have reached them. Eardrums shattered state-wide. Dear viewers, please prepare for the end of the world. Make sure you have your end-of-the-world buddy with you at all times, and whatever you do, please do not panic! Enjoy your after life!" he announced cheerily, as if he was actually on the news.

When she said about her hearing-aid, he wanted to ask her about that. But he'd come to learn that most people were rather sensitive about the topic and would rather not be reminded. So instead he asked with a smile, "Is that a regular thing? Him having to buy you a new one. Is he really that loud?"

Will laughed. "Oh I'm sure Jane does. Both with and without clothes. Like at the beach, no? Or have you been following him into the shower?" he joked, his eyes laughing along with his grin.

"Now, teach me, oh great Olympic skater," he said before following her gaze to check out the ice. Seemed pretty danger-free. Unless you counted him as a potential danger. Once upon a time when he'd still been in Ireland as a teen, he'd been great at ice-skating. But years of no practice had caused his skills to disappear completely. So he rather thought himself as no better than a newbie. But maybe under Michi's guidance they'd reappear. Hopefully. "I'm now completely under your Ice Fairy teaching spell."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Mon May 14, 2012 6:20 am

"Well... well... well..." Ryan chanted mischievously. He slided slightly backwards teasing Ava, his eyes gleaming with that devious sparkle. "I highly doubt I'll be able to stop doing that." he pulled a puppy dog expression.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

Ava rolled her eyes and, smiling, started to slowly slide towards him, trying to make sure that she wouldn't fall.
"Well, you better would, or else I'm gonna get really mean when we step out of the ice," she said seriously, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 am

"Oh that's a good idea." girl squealed in joy and grinned. "Yeah me too. Evesdropping all that bloody mess he promised when got Red John made goosebumps pop on my skin." she admitted.

"Meh, you'd survived, probably. It's Ali mostly who's clumsy as duck with two left feet." Michi twirled on spot at being called Ice Fairy, now they had two Fairies. This is making up for being called Pink Parrot or any other insanity Jane could muster.

Girl snorted, making sound like horse and nearly burst out in laughter, "Oh my lord, is the programme still on air? I promise you this. The video is sending itself to AFV studio or Tom personally the second we're on ice. And don't fear, I'll pull on my Wolfie armour. I swear Jane has a thing for Ryan." she started giggling at that. Sure thing there's something kinky incoming for the both love birds.

Girl made another horse sound, "I'm sure about it." she watched how Will portrayed reporter of some sort. She kept giggling. Then girl clapped her hands and bounced slightly. "You'd do awesome news reporter, you know." Michi teased.

Michelle noticed slight hesitation. She knew he itched to ask about her hearing thing, but, being gentleman, of course didn't press on the matter. "Ha ha you bet." she laughed, "Last time the thing just dropped outta my ear and shattered on the floor. Had Natalia to get me to one guy who fixed it. It's sensitive thing. And yes that boombox is loud as our megaphone PJ hides in his basement hideout." she nibbled the device out of her ear and held on her palm, "You don't have to be shy around me. Go ahead and shoot whatever you had in mind. I'm not touchy-feely about this little fella here. I've coped with it's presence alreay and indeed he will be buying me new one. I can see a crack there." she then placed it back in her ear and grinned at Will.

"Oh me? Nah. Actually it's Ryan always happening to get himself locked in a bathroom with Jane in shower. But I've seen him less dressed than most does when I had to tend his bruised ribs and when I dress him up for parties." Mich explained with a smirk.

"Alright my lovely duckling, now ya finally ready. Let's go my prince slippery." girl joked when they were finally about to hit the white surface. "Come my dear, let's spook 'em outta their socks." a devious grin appeared on pink haired girl's lips as she helped her companion on the ice. Not that's gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Patrick's eyes beamed, "Me? Poet?" he made whistling sound, "Wow you must be really awesome, eh? Some celebrity, huh?" he managed to keep curious expression and tone, but cracked up in laughter when Maddy did same.

"Awesome idea. Believe it or not, something similar happened on the way to LA when Michi decided to fool Lisbon putting something in her bag. So she blamed me and yelled at me and told to grow up. Michi nearly wet herself laughing. We ended up in a roadside cafe and then she got that idea to pull off 'love affair gone bad' joke. I already had bruised cheek and she played with fake blood, don't ask what else is in her hand bag, and in the end looked like we'd gone through tough night. After two hours townspeople were more than ready to send us to asylum, but we solved couple mysteries, two robberies, some real mangled up love affairs gone bad and got back to Sacramento in one piece." Jane told proudly. It was rather bizzare day but they had fooled people and had fun watching their reactions.
Patrick grinned at Maddy's hamster cheeks and silly face, "Well, maybe because one of these wanted my flesh, and other one crawled over my face." his grin grew wider, "But if they can be this cute I might change my mind."

"They are." he agreed. "Oh thanks. Only rare call me an awesome consultant." Jane's eyes sparkled. "I can help you with that. I have lot of free time, even at work." he winked at her. Anything for her.

"How'd you know? I'll be more careful of what I get on my plate for dinner." Patrick pulled surprised face. "I agree. Nobody wants dark side to win. It's always better do things in bright mood." he added. True. Her words were so true he wondered what had happened to her before washing up here. Something dark, blonde guessed. But he'll figure this out other day.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

Ryan smirked, eyeing Ava. He watched her sliding forward and was ready to jump under her if she fell.

"And what if I don't? What you'd do to me, huh?" Ryan kept teasing her with a playful dance of his eyebrows. He was not gonna give up that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9