CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 am

He got dizzy when Maddy looked in his own blue eyes. Her mesmerizing look wiped his mind completely blank.
The tingling in his stomach intensified when she resumed kissing him and Patrick returned every kiss.
It was too much like heaven, and the blonde man was too happy to even let a single thought enter his hypnotised mind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

"You're amazing, you know that?" she murmured softly to him as she broke the kiss after a while, resting her head on his shoulder, smiling happily. She felt so wonderful being here with him. It was pure heaven.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:02 am

"Now I know that, my lovely." Patrick murmured back, letting his fingers play with a strand of her hair.
It was so good, to there with her. Like paradise.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 am

Her arms went around him and she just held him tight, her eyes closing in content, just listening to his heartbeat. He was so sweet and wonderful. And now it seemed that all of their constant flirting hadn't been for nothing. The gang's rumour mill was officially going to be working overtime now, but she didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am

It was so sweet that Patrick literally melted in Maddy's arms. His arms were already holding her. The moment felt so magical that he almost feared it's a dream.
No words were needed, just the delightful feeling.
Patrick, indeed, was able to feel it again. That feeling. Feeling he'd buryied years ago, locked somewhere deep within.
Now it was back. And he was happy that it was still possible.
So he just enjoyed the moment, eyes closed, and listened into Maddy's heartbeat, feeling his own thumping in his chest happily.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Funny how sometimes, you could talk heaps and heaps with someone and yet things would still be awkward. But not with Patrick. Sure, Maddy didn't know what to say to him at this moment, especially since her thoughts and mind were a million miles away on cloud 9, and yet the silence didn't seem awkward at all. It was a rather comfortable silence. After a while Maddy gently pulled away. "We should probably go rejoin the group," she said softly. "And get this party started."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

"Well, I don't mind staying here, but you're right. Probably we should get the crowd moving." Patrick agreed as her voice brought him out of his dreamland. "We'll get some other night." he added with a mischief in his voice. No matter how he wanted to just stay that way, he knew it'd be polite to actually turn attention to other people around.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Maddy smirked. "Or just at the end of the night tonight," she replied, mischief of her own coming into her blue eyes as she turned to go and rejoin the group. Her heart was so happy it could burst. This was going to be a fun night. As long as no one OD'ed on too many butterfly-drinks.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'll take that as invitation." Patrick smirked, feeling his heart doing salto.
He sensed fun incoming. So no suspicious butterfly-inducing drinks. Unless someone doesn't slip something in his glass while his eyes are somewhere else.
But that shouldn't happen.

He didn't know where the rest of his gang was now but they probably arrive soon enough with a load of kinky stories about how one honey blonde managed to get his curls into embarrassing situations. And probably show some paparazzi snaps to make it more humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Maddy sauntered over to the drinks, picking up two shots and handing one to Patrick. "Good, because it was one," she replied, giving him a wink before downing her drink. As the fiery liquid slid down her throat, she looked over at Patrick, a mixture of caring and mischief dancing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:28 pm

"Awesome." Patrick replied with a blinding smile. Then he downed his drink, a memory of more fiery liquid and some rather embarrassing moments in bathroom danced in his mind. He tried not to blush. Like hell he can go out without a tiniest memory of his new family.

He looked back at Maddy, seeing her expression. His hypnotising eyes deep and warm.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Every part of her wanted to do a happy dance when he smiled his charming smile at her. She was so happy. She looked into Patrick's eyes, those mesmerizing blue eyes. If they were pools, she would have long ago drowned in them. "I swear that eyes that blue and hypnotising aren't natural," she joked softly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

Patrick chuckled. Funny that he'd been told that before by one certainly not less beautiful eyes owner. "Aww." he made puppy face. "Guess then I'm something very unnatural." Jane grinned. "Funny, but Wolfie tried to convince me I'm an extraterrestrial species most unique piece. Albeit his own eyes are quite exciting to look at." there it was, another mention of that man. Like he couldn't say a thing without having to mention hazel eyed man. "But quite frankly I'd say your eyes are rather hypnotising too. I'd call it magnificently mesmerizing pair of mysterious jewels." Patrick nearly blushed at his own choice of words describing Madison's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sat May 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Maddy chuckled. "Well, just because you're not natural doesn't mean you're not still amazing. And Wolfie's right - you probably are some handsome humanoid from somewhere far away, like Raxacoricofallapatorius. Actually, no, anywhere but there," she amended herself, pulling a face, remembering exactly why he couldn't be from there. "Because Raxacoricofallapatorian's are scary and ugly. And you're neither of those things."

When he described her eyes, she blushed. That was such a sweet and amazing compliment. "Thank you, Patrick. You're so sweet," she replied, a warm look in her eyes. He was just so amazing, in every way.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 am

Patrick's cheeks blossomed triumphantly at the compliments. "Well thanks. I keep getting the impression the man has fallen in love here with me." he said suddenly feeling very hot.
"Ok I am certainly handsome humanoid form, that's for sure, but what's the Raxa-papa thing, whatever it is?" Patrick's eyebrows did their curious dance on his forehead.

Blonde noticed Maddy's cheeks reddening and smiled at how cute she looked everytime when blushed. "Awww thanks. And you're welcome. I can keep that way." he almost chanted in awe of her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

Maddy giggled. "Oh, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I think many people have fallen in love with you, Dandelion," she told him with a grin. At his confusion over the planet, she giggled again. "Sorry, too much Doctor Who. It's one of the few planets I can remember, simply because of its insane and memorable name," she confessed sheepishly. Yes, she was rather a geek at times for being able to remember stuff like that and somehow manage to bring it up in normal conversation.

If smiles were contagious, then Patrick's was definitely the most contagious virus there was. Seeing his smile, Maddy couldn't help the smile that danced on her lips and lit up her face. "Yes, do keep that way. Don't ever change, because if you do, you wouldn't be the same Patrick, and that's just no fun," she replied, bringing her hand up to caress his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 9:27 am

Her words nearly paralysed Jane from embarrassment of that thought. According to that there should be at least whole two states of people in love with him. It was rather hilarious thought and he suddenly started to laugh.
"Are you sure about that? Because it would be quite embarrassing if I get at least half state after me." he said after small laughing fit. "Besides I'm perfectly fine if there'd be only small crowd of people in love with me." Patrick added with smugish grin.

"Oh the Doctor. He sounds like interesting guy. Besides I don't mind your geekish side. Believe it or not but we all do have it, about certain things. So it's just even more cute." his grin was still plastered on his face. He just loved Maddy's geekiness.

Patrick couldn't help but smile sheepishly at her. There used to be very dark period in his life and now he tried to do everything to leave it behind.
"Only if you will stay beside me." he said mischievously. "I'm glad you met me in this condition. You just got lucky we have our little parrot keeping an eye out on me so I don't get too down. And I'm pretty sure somebody is drugging me because I've never slept that good as I'm sleeping now." Patrick added with a glint in his eyes. There was certainly someone keeping am eye for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Aries wondered if he was intruding the party but he was on his way home when he noticed a party, he knocked on the door and hoped he was allowed in.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Sun May 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Maddy giggled. "Well, I can think of at least five people who have fallen under your spell and are in love. Five counts as 'many', right?" she asked, teasing. "But I agree - better to be truly loved by a small group, then falsely loved by many."

At the mention of the Doctor, Maddy almost melted and she gave a happy sigh. "Yes, he is interesting. A bit insane too, but he simply wouldn't be the same Doctor that we love if he didn't have a bit of insanity in him," she joked. But when he said he didn't mind her geeky side, and even found it cute, she truly melted, though thankfully not into a Maddy-puddle on the floor. She beamed at him. "Well, I'm glad you like it, and even find it cute. Most people simply tell me to grow up."

"Of course. I'll stay with you always," she told him. Though she said it lightly, the sincerity was there in her tone and words. She would always be there for him, whenever he might need her. "And when our parrot gets tired of always making sure you're ok and don't attempt mass-genocides, I'll be here to make sure you don't get too down," she said, injecting just a tad of humour into her genuine words. "Because I've been there. I've been through some very dark periods and having someone there to help pull you out of them, well, that's just amazing. So, yeah, like I said, I'll be here if you want me to. Like a bodyguard," she added, with a chuckle.

Hearing a knock on the door and seeing that Ava was preoccupied, she gave a soft smile to Patrick and headed to the door. She grinned upon seeing Detective Aries. She had seen him around work, but hadn't really chatted with him. Well, obviously that was going to change tonight. "Detective," she greeted him, stepping aside so he could enter. "Nice to see you."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

He grinned, "That's a cute number, wonder who they are. And yes five is many. And definately better than whole state. That'd be too creepy."

"Hmm... The Doctor guy sounds quite familiar. And believe it or not people, especially Lisbon and probably Hightower too, tells me exactly same thing. But oh I know Lisbon secretly likes my childishness. And I know Hightower thinks I'm too precious to be locked up in some dark place. Grace is like only who dared to show her amusement and curiousness around my tricks. I guess she likes my way. Rigsby also seems quite interested. But he can't beat me, I'm too much of master to let him know my tricks, but I can hypnotise him. Cho never shows emotions but I can tell inside he's patting me on shoulder. So being childish around grown ups is quite entertaining. And why do bother with all that seriousness when you can always get fun?" Patrick told with mischievous grin. He knew the true reason behind but he let it stay with him. It was more than granted Michi already knows and has used it sometime. The girl was amazing.

He beamed another smile at Maddy for her sweet words, "Thank you. It means a lot to me." he said sincerely. "And I'm sure my parrot will want to take a break." he added humorously. Sometimes he really needed people around just to keep the reality intact.
Hearing that Madison has been there he got curious. But Patrick being Patrick bit his tongue and didn't push. He knew that there will be the right moment she'll talk. And he'll make sure to be there for her. "And I'll be here for you anytime you need." he assured with a smile.

Hearing knock, he got curious. It turned out to be one of detectives he'd seen around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9