CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 am

Ava smiled slightly and rolled her eyes, looking at him. "Well, I also interrogate suspects and simply process crime scenes, so you can't blame me for that," she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 am

Victor just looked at her, a smile on his lips. She looked so adorable. "Are you trying to use the cute whimpering so I'll lower my defenses and then you can attack?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Ava smiled, pouting at the same time. "Yes," she said simply, crossing her arms over her chest. "Is it that obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:00 am

"Yes, Miss Smith. I can read you like a book," Victor told her with a grin. "I refuse to let you win this one..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:06 am

Ava rolled her eyes and turned around, starting to walk back towards the others. They had gone pretty deeply into the forest and it was a bit chilly, but she liked it. She walked slowly, teasingly moving her hips and passing a hand through her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 am

Victor smirked, looking her up and down. He was tempted to come up to her, begin to tease her, kiss her, but he still remembered the threat that she'd made to get revenge. "Very sexy, Ava. But still, no."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 am

She stomped her foot and turned around, pouting again. "Oh come on!" she whimpered, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm doing my best over here, you could give me some credit!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 am

Smirking, he padded over to her, wrapping his arms around her wet form. "I'm giving you credit. I just wasn't saying it," he told her, knowing it sounded a bit lame, but not really caring. His lips brushed her ear gently as he held her close, pressing himself up against her back.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Ava smirked as she felt Victor's almost naked body pressing up against her back. Her hands went over his and she bit her lip when his lips brushed her ear. "That's better," she replied, remaining close to him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

He grinned as he felt her hands over his and laced his fingers through hers, placing kisses on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Ava chuckled a bit as he started kissing her neck. "You really can't wait for a while, can you?" she murmured, closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Victor smirked. "Of course I can. I can stop right now, walk away and go back to the river as if nothing happened," he teased her, pulling away from her neck. "It's just this is too much fun, this teasing."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Ava rolled her eyes and turned around in his arms, so she was facing him. Her hands went on his bare chest as she looked up into his eyes. "You are such a jackass," she murmured, before gently pressing her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

"Good to know that you'll remind me daily of this fact," he murmured with a smirk, before kissing her, gently pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:32 am

Ava closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss. "I just want to make sure that you won't forget it," she murmured when she broke the kiss in need of air. It was cute and kind of unexpected how she had found him and how good she felt about that.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Maddy blushed slightly when he called her 'honey'. It was sweet. She giggled, letting out a tiny squeal as he jumped into the water with a splash, then dove into the water, trying to figure where he was. Feeling him under the water, she tugged him up, grinning, staying close to him.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:34 pm

"Here I am, honey." Patrick said in a sweet voice as they resurfaced. He actually enjoyed Maddy's closeness. And the grin on his face beamed like light bulb
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Ava smiled and glanced down at his strong body for a bit, before turning her eyes back to his flawless face. "Maybe we should go..." she said quietly. In all honesty, she didn't want that. They were deep in the forest, while the others were all at the river. She felt so good with him over there, that she didn't want the moment to end.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Victor smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Why?" he questioned softly. "Everyone would have forgotten about us by this point in their fun at the river," he murmured huskily.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Ava smiled, gently putting her hands on his chest. "At least over there we could have fun. What can we do here by ourselves?" she teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 am

Maddy beamed. "Please don't drown," she teased him, not moving away. She too was quite enjoying their closeness. She ran her hand through his wet locks. "I don't want you to drown."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:53 am

"Oh really. And I thought you wanted to let me drown to save later." Patrick teased with mischievous glint in his eyes. He almost let one naughty thought to enter his mind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

Madison pretended to consider this, nodding. "Well, ok that could work," she teased, taking a step away from him and looking at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes also. "Right then, feel free to attempt to drown," she joked. "Though not sure how awesome my life-saving mermaid skills are today."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 am

Patrick pretended to be shocked. "Wow you'd really let that happen."

When she stood few steps back Jane triumphantly laid back on the water, floating slightly. A beaming grin played on his lips. "Oh come on, I'm not made of rocks. Besides this less dressed I should be able to float around." he teased, splashing water a bit.
Oh this was so fun.
"Or little mermaid has another plan?" Jane risked the chance of Madison just jumping on him. Though he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 am

"That's not drowning, that's floating! How am I supposed to save you from drowning if you just float?" she demanded teasingly.

With a grin, she waded around in the water so she was looking down on him. "Mermaid has other ideas," she told him, mischief in her eyes as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She'd wanted to do that for so long, and now that everyone else was busy, she had finally gotten her chance. And it was rather a romantic scene, the two of them being in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next