CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Jonathan McKenna
Dr. Jonathan McKenna

A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Empty
PostSubject: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm

A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Old_fa10

Jonathan was glad his evening at The Garden Club went as good as it did. He had met a cute blond drummer and he didn't misread the signs like the last time. This time he had much better results and invited said drummer out again, this time to a nearby park where they could spend their lunch time together. He had prepared a basket, mainly with bread rolls, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and a few other goodies, and was set to meet his date at the entrance of the park where they'll walk a bit to find a good place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Lexie was looking really forward to today. He'd been super excited when Jonathan had called and invited him out to a picnic. The weather was amazing and he was glad to be able to spend his day off in such great company. The fact that Lexie considered said company to be appealing on the eyes was an added bonus.
He was wearing a mint-green t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that hugged his figure slightly. he made his way to the park entrance, his blue eyes seeking out Jonathan, and when he found the male he couldn't help but smile. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jonathan McKenna
Dr. Jonathan McKenna

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm

"Hey." Jonathan replied with a small smile as he looked the blond up and down. He wished he had worn something different today but for his job he had no idea what operations he would have to work so he had just worn a white shirt and business pants. "Your walk awaits, sir" He added cheekily and attempted the prince charming arm offer, with only a few fumbles.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Lexie grinned, attempting not to blush. Jonathan seemed like a perfect gentleman. Accepting the proffered arm, he linked arms and the two began to meander slowly. "So how've you been? How's work?" Lexie asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jonathan McKenna
Dr. Jonathan McKenna

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"Good. Work's been pretty normal for a change." He started. "Though I was glad to be able to change shifts so I could get off call today." He added with a smile. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Lexie grinned. "I never would have used the word 'surgeon' and 'normal' in the same sentence together," he joked, the grin not leaving his lips. "Aw, you changed it just for me? That's sweet, Doctor. And I'm good. Work's been a bit stressful lately, but overall it hasn't been too bad. The past couple of days have actually been quiet, which is surprising, but nice..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jonathan McKenna
Dr. Jonathan McKenna

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm

"It's nice, how your work has calmed down." He said while smiling at him. "Would you like to sit over there?" He asked gesturing with his free arm to a grassy area with trees surrounding it and a little bubbling spring behind it.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"It's not just nice - it's simply amazing!" Lexie replied with a nod, chuckling. "I guess everyone got scared of us catching them, so they decided to lay low for a while," he joked. He doubted that the quiet spell would last long, but it was certainly nice while it lasted.

When Jonathan suggested a sitting spot, Lexie looked in the gestured direction. Upon seeing the picturesque spot, his eyes lit up. "Ooh, that seems like a perfect spot. I would very much like to," he replied with a smile at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)   A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A wonderful day for a picnic (Lexie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1