CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Empty
PostSubject: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Ryan finally had bought the huge house. Of course, with a little help from Jane. He suspected the other man was kinda looking for basement thing and that undoubtedly irked Ryan. There still traveled all kinds of version about 'basement party' and all of them seemed suspicious to Ryan.

Now it was only a faded memory from the previous parties so he knew this one will be same. The house was huge and he, like a real OCD victim, hated the simple fact that this sweatheart needed lot more cleaning than his old dorm.

But since the family had grown considerably and most of them had simply given up their contracts and immediately moved to his den not even bothered by his warnings about small space. So when Jane joined with Ali and Sam following there was nothing else left than to give up the freaking thought about living squeezed like fish in can. And it lead to Patrick's irksome smirk and Michi's looks to make Ryan consider this. Especially after he got bigger car to drive them around. Patrick's old fish tank has been delivered already and he drove only alone or with occasional company in it. And since Sam and Michi were bicycle drivers and Ali wasn't yet allowed to touch anything like car it was all left to Ryan. So he was announced as the main driver with Jane as his 2IC when Ryan wasn't aviable.

So now Ryan was proudly eyeing his freshly cleaned house and waiting for someone to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Madison knocked on the door, wondering if this was indeed Ryan's new place. She always had a slightly paranoid fear that she'd get the wrong address. She'd brought champagne to celebrate the new house, wearing an emerald silk dress. She wasn't sure how casual the party was going to be, but this to her seemed like a big event and therefore she would dress up.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 am

Hearing knock on the door Ryan walked over to open.

"Oh wow, the forest fairy herself." he greeted teasingly, "Hello my dear and come in." he said after giving a hug.

He almost whistled at how beautiful Maddy looked in the dress.
He, of course, was wearing his leather pants, as Michi threatened him to wear, and one blazing pink shirt with sleeves rolled up and couple top buttons open. Nothing too fancy just sister's pinning.
Of course his, now slightly longer, hair has been styled the way his adorable locks were showing. An advice from their curly-headed blonde who once tried to find some logic in the merry disarray of locks Ryan's hair had tangled up after rather eventful night.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 am

Maddy giggled, hugging Ryan. "Well, it wouldn't be much of a party if the forest fairy didn't come, would it?" she teased back then looked over Ryan, a small smirk playing on her lips. "Wow, look at you. Never expected you to wear leather, but you look good, sweets," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 am

Ryan chuckled. "Sure. Besides I'm sure someone's especially thrilled to show you basement." he teased, almost doubling over at the upcoming laughing fit.
"Oh champagne! I suspect we're gonna have 'house-wash'." Ryan said eyeing the bottle.

The smirk grew even more mischievous. "Ah thanks. I had a style lecture and whole lot of teasing from certain sweetheart. The same who once pointed out the obvious uselessness of hair-stylists." now his cheeks started to turn into a devious shade of pink.
Sometimes Wolfe really wanted to be woman so he could hide behind a thick layer of make-up and nobody could see the betraying colour change on his face.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 am

Madison blushed. After the last time she was in the basement, no one was ever going to let her live it down. "Great, I can't wait to see it," she said with a chuckle, her cheeks red.

"Which sweetheart is this? There's at least two that I can think of," she teased him. Although Michi was the one who usually styled the boys, she had a sneaking suspicion that this time round it was Patrick who'd offered advice. She gave a fake gasp. "What? Hair stylists are not useless. I mean, gosh!" she said in a fake-bimbo accent, before giving a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 am

Ryan let out sneaky snort. "Oh darling, I can't stop hearing legends about the previous basement thing so no doubt you can't wait that moment." he put on the most innocent face he could muster that moment.

"Ah." he laughed. "You know, the one we recently saw sneaking off to beach half naked in hydro-suit with surfing board." this time Ryan barely could keep his laughter in. That was another story that happened to get caught on camera thanks to ever present spy glooming around nearly 24/7.

"Oh. So you think it's alright to get stripped of ten bucks for just buzzing off inch of good DNA material?" Ryan made big eyes. "But I like them this way better, though somebody still tends to mistake me for certain honey blonde." he ruffled his locks proudly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am

"You're only hearing legends because I'm too much of a lady to tell you the true facts," she teased, though she knew that the rumours going around were true. "And don't try that innocent face with me Wolfie, I know you started most of the rumours yourself."

Maddy's eyes sparkled. "Ooh, that sounds hot! I wish I could have seen that. He's become so much more active lately..."

Maddy grinned. "Ryan, it's only DNA. You have plenty more where that came from," she teased, then ruffled his hair as well. "I think it looks cool."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"Me? Oh that's just not.. Well yeah I just guessed and certain pink-head decided to pick it up." he smirked. Well his imagination though was other story.
"What face? Ain't do nothin." he pulled another puppy dog look.

"Well you count yourself lucky. It's on my phone and I have time to show it. Before the 'mister surf board arrives'." Ryan pulled out his phone ready to show nice look.

"Well true." he smiled. "Thanks." Ryan said bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

She grinned. "That puppy dog eyes are not going to work on me Ry," she told him, but still felt herself melting, just the tiniest bit. No, she told herself, only Patrick's puppy eyes were going to work on her... "There's no such thing as a secret with our 'family'," she said with a giggle. But she was beyond glad that she'd met these lovely and amazing people, felt honoured that she'd been accepted as one of them.

Maddy leaned in closer, looking at the photo, her eyes sparkling. "Ohmy! Dandelion looks hot!" she said with a grin, using Patrick's previous-party nickname.

She smiled. "You're welcome sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am

Ryan laughed "Why not?" he asked puzzled until it hit him, "Oh right! The cookie-man has got you, isn't he?" he teased slightly.

"Yup. Not a tiniest bit of secret can survive in this bunch." Ryan grinned. Ahh if only he could...
But, before his thoughts could get to the dark part of his secretly twisted mind, he slapped himself mentally. No, Wolfe, keep it steady... the young man reminded himself.

He laughed at Maddy's excitement. "I'll print it out for you. And now I can send to your phone so you'll get a new wallpaper to look at." Ryan teased though inwardly he felt himself dazed by looks of their 'dandelion'. The man looked so hot, even for Ryan. Another slap resounded somewhere deep within him.
Wolfe, enough! He scolded himself.

And all he could do was pull on that cute puppy face, though he was slightly melting from just looking at Maddy.

Yeah he should visit some place to give his thanks to the powers that brought the dark haired beauty to Miami and especially for making them meet. Such awesome friends were rarity these days and ever since his own misfortune with someone he thought to be at least friend if not true love Ryan's hopes to meet someone else shrunk each day.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 am

She chuckled. "No, he has not," she teased back, though she knew inside that it was true. Putting an arm around his shoulders, she walked towards the couch with him. "I think Dumbledore explained our situation regarding secrets the best: it's a complete and utter secret, so, naturally the whole school knows," she said with a grin. "Or in our case, the whole family."

"And then we'll both have the cutie as our wallpaper and we'll be phone buddies," she teased him. She wasn't blind: she'd seen the effect that Patrick had on Ryan too. "Admit it, sweet Wolfe, he hypnotises you too..."

Watching his puppy dog face, Maddy could feel herself melting. He just looked so sweet and innocent, so adorable. "Ok," she grumbled playfully. "Your puppy eyes do work on me." She sank down onto the couch, pulling her with him and gave him a cuddle. "Ah, Ryan, you don't know how lucky I feel to have met you and the gang," she told him, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

"Come on." he frowned. But then his grin grew wider, "See? Exactly. You're falling for him and don't try to say other. It's way too obvious." Ryan teased back as they walked to couch.

"That's awesome idea. He's too cute to hide away." mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes. For a moment he opted denying the 'Jane effect' but since Maddy stated obvious facts about secrets he inwardly growled and said, "Ah well, obviously denying would be useless. Actually he does. I know for most people it can give wrong ideas about me if I admit that. But I'm not Cho exactly so can't be totally immune." now when he'd actually said it aloud he nearly ran off.

Ryan grinned at the puppy eyes comment. "Aww. I knew it." triumphant grin lit up his eyes.

He nearly melted when she gave him a cuddle.
"Aww." even his tongue and mind melted for a moment when Maddy kissed him on top of his head.
"And you don't know how happy I feel that I met you. I can assure my gang too. They all adore you and especially Michi. You're like best friend to her, especially after one party we all get nice nicknames and bunch of rumors about some mysterious event by pool." Ryan said, completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm

She couldn't help the smile that came onto her face. "Yeah, I guess I am falling for him," she admitted softly. "He makes it hard not to fall for him..."

She gave a shrug when he said it might give the wrong idea. "This is me you're talking to. Nothing can give me the wrong idea. Jane has the effect of making even straight guys fall for him. And if you swing his way too, then that's cool too," she added honestly. She knew Ryan as a ladies man, but if he batted for the other team as well, that was more than cool with her. After all, who was she to judge; she went for both too. She grinned. "No one's immune to him, no matter how much they may think so. No one."

She couldn't help give a soft smile, seeing him almost melt in her hug. "Oh my dear Wolfie. I didn't know you liked my hugs so much. I need to hug you more often then," she told him softly. "I honestly love the gang with all my heart," she said sincerely. "And Michi's like my best friend and sister, all wrapped up into one awesome ball of energy." Then she chuckled. "Oh that was an amazing party..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am

"See, not that hard to admit. It's so obvious even Alexa asked me if she's seeing right." Ryan shrugged. Then grinned at the thought, "Well it is hard to resist his charm. There used to be time when I considered other team, after Allisson. Until I was forced to save myself and Ali by getting married on paper." Ryan admitted. "But now when I come to think. I see how Patrick's magic works on me and can't help myself." a slight blush crept on his face. He had to admit Jane wore this air around him and no matter how he tried Ryan couldn't get his eyes off the man. Maybe swinging both teams wasn't that bad. Especially if you had friends that understood. "I suspect you're right. He can always pull those stunts with H around and not get even a scowl outta man. I've heard with Lisbon it was bit different. Until Michelle washed up on their doorstep full of her own tricks." he said, thinking back how others at lab reacted to the blonde man. Truly he could see himself that even plainly sleeping he had something magical about the curly headed man.

"Yeah I actually do love hugs very much contrary popular belief. And I wouldn't mind getting more hugs." Ryan said with a grin.

He smiled when Maddy said she liked them. "Aw I feel flattered. Usually other people don't take my family this warmly. And I think Michi truly adores you. Guess your temper is closer to hers and Jane's. I can assure that ball of energy totally loves you and I see that as a biggest compliment. She's actually hard to trust people at first but I can see two people has done it excellently." and it was truth. Mich had momentarily stucked to Jane and now Maddy too. It has happened only once before and with that Ryan could tell his sister had excellent instincts, and she trusted her gut feeling.

Then Ryan frowned, "What happened that party?" His memory still couldn't decide between various pieces of different set of memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]   Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tuc Tuc aka. Da New Villa Party [The Gang and all their buddies]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1