CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ich vermissen dich (Albert)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 am

He smiled, nodding slightly. "Sure," he said. All the way to the swings he looked at her beautiful figure in that dress. She looked like a princess and he liked that about her. However, if she wanted just a nice, friendly day, he was going to help with that.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 am

As they walked, Maddy caught him staring at her and she gave a small smile, before plonking herself somewhat gracefully onto the swing. "I feel like such a kid," she stated, breaking the silence as she pushed herself off the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Albert chuckled, as he took a seat on the swing next to hers. "That's good," he smiled with a nod. "Every once in a while, it's good."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 am

She grinned. That's what she loved about him - he never thought that she should grow up or act any differently than how she was. "Maybe I'll start doing it more often. Just to be known as that-crazy-childish-CSI," she joked, swinging herself higher. "How much fun would I be during cross-examination?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 am

Albert laughed lightly, positioning himself in the swing so that he was facing her. "Please... You are already known as that crazy-childish-CSI," he teased, a smile playing on his lips. "And everyone likes it. Or at least I do," he added, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ich vermissen dich (Albert)   Ich vermissen dich (Albert) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ich vermissen dich (Albert)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2