CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

Neal felt sandwiched but didn't mind it. He smiled "Alright, alright, ladies. I'm not gonna run. Been doing that for too long." he said. "But I'm not used to all this kinkiness. It's just making me embarrassed." he admitted. Sometimes warnings was good idea.

Yes, he'd tried couple things before but it was at much younger age and under guise of an alias. For kink past he may need an alias.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Madison gave a grin. "Ok ok, we'll try tone our kinkiness down a bit," she reluctantly stated. letting go of the handsome male. "Can't promise you anything though," she added with a smirk.

"Now, dear sissy - where's my darling Dandelion? I've been missing him like crazy," Maddy said with a wistful smile, wondering whether he'd make an appearance for a scheduled couch-nap soon or if she was going to have to go search for him.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Neal smiled, "Well, for starters, that'd be good. I have no doubt the pinky here will try to spoil me until I get used to all the stuff." he glared at Mich warningly.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Mich grinned deviously while Neal spoke. She already had a plan for that.

Then girl playfully rubbed his chest and leaned to his ear, "Don't worry darling, I can do whatever and you know you'll have to obey." Then she just turned her gaze at Maddy.
"Well, probably somewhere around. Last time spotted suspicious activity around the lab. My guess H's office still keeps too much secrets." girl said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

"Shall we go on a Patrick-Hunt?" Maddy asked with a grin. "It'll be like a bear-hunt, except cooler and less dangerous. Canwecanwe?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Mich made a fake groan. "Right."
Oh so that's how they'll play. "Alright. If you promise we'll free Neal the last and be gentle." Mich batted her eyes that had perfect puppy-dog expression in Caffrey style. She'd been staring in his blue orbs for quite long time to make her own mimick his expressions.

"Okay, let's go." she finally said emptying the bottle and dumping it in trash can. "I wonder if we go first to Ryan he'll flee after freed." girl mused again
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Maddy gave a bounce on the spot as she waited for Michi. She'd really missed her dear blonde while she'd been away, and now she was super eager to find him. "Comeoncomeoncomeon," she chanted childishly, grinning from ear to ear. She was really looking forward to the jaw-drop that was definitely going to happen when he saw her. "I wanna see my Dandelion," she added with a cute grin.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 am

"OK folks, let's get our favorite Honey Bowl back to his Fairy." girl gave in, seeing impatient sister ready to bounce through the walls already. She eyed Blue Eyes with a smirk. Poor guy still seemed somewhat freaked.
"By the way, once spotted him fast asleep in H's office with sunlight shining onto him. I'll print out that perfect picture especially for you, and frame it in best frame so you can hang it above your bed." Mich said grinning. That was too priceless view of the blonde sleeping with a gentle smile on his face and hair glowing in golden halo. So angelic and too pure to get wasted, so girl had made picture for future use. Probably best 'welcome' gift to her eager sister.
And thought of framing it made her cast a glance at Neal, with his 'artistic' experience he'd help.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Maddy grinned widely, doing a bouncy-dance on the spot. "Well, you know what they say: it's easier to catch fairies with honey," she announced, before giving a slight frown in thought. That didn't make any sense, even to her own brain. Oh well, Mich would understand. She understood all of her crazy ramblings. "Or with dandelions. I've heard those are super handy for catching fairies. Especially forest ones," she added, the smile on her lips a half-grin-half-smirk.

At the mention of the picture, Maddy's grin grew wider. That sounded adorable! H's office always had the best sun, so it really wasn't any wonder that Patrick naturally gravitated there after a while. He was like a cat with sunlight - always ended up in the place with the best sun. "Cute!" she squeaked. "I'd love a picture. Though I might have to make the picture frame bullet-and-Patrick-proof. I have a feeling he might attempt to destroy any evidence of him being sweet and angelic," she said with a chuckle. "And I really don't feel like calling SWAT to help break up another sabotage this week."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 am

Mich chuckled at that. Of course, honey. Patrick was a true honey. If only he knew... "Which tend to be quite alike." girl mumbled, skill grinning, at honey-dandelion comparison. If one looked at the carefree guy they could see the resemblance.

Oh how Mich expected Maddy's reaction. She knew exactly how her sis would react. It was impossible to react differently. Even Neal seemed showing affection signs. And she made sure to show the picture to the blue eyed man just to see his reaction.

"Ya know, Blue Eyes here nearly melted on spot at the cuteness." she said, trying not to see the man blushing brightly. But picture really was mega cute.

"Ya know, I might have an idea. There just has to be things that are Patrick-proof. I know. Gotta call Lisbon to ask around. I even can make a call to Cho. He sorta liked Jane's antics, though hid it well enough." Mich said slowly, thoughtful. No need for SWAT this time. She was sure that some things can be arranged by sweet-talking alone, she cast a glance at one master at that and smirked. Yep, will work.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"Y'know, I realised while I was away that I don't have nearly enough photos with Patrick in them. I don't think I even have one, and that's just sad. So you and I need to get more photos of our lovely blonde," Maddy decided with a nod.

"If you want to make something Patrick-proof, shove him in a harness and give him to me. I used to walk huskies and malamutes when I was younger, I'll handle Jane no problem," she mused with a giggle. "Patrick is definitely just as cute as they were. Just less fluffy." Now there was a thought - a harnessed Jane on one hand, an adorable fluffy malamute pup on the other. Definite cuteness-overload right there. I might have to try this out some time...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"Oh honey, that I can fix easily. While you were away I made enough photos to maintain all art galleries in this country. And that's just cuteness overdose. He looks terribly cute when asleep and cuddled up with Neal." Michi told. She barely managed to conceal her excitement.

"Okay, deal. I'll find the harness or make one myself. I am determined to see the malamut and Jane combination and picture that for framing it and placing it above my bed." girl said excitedly, the spark of joy glistering in her eyes. She so could imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Hearing that, Maddy couldn't help the giggles that erupted. "Why am I not surprised about this?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Please never become a proper stalker - you'd be rather worrying. You'd have entire shrine rooms, all covered in photos of your latest obsession," the dark haired female joked.

Then she turned to Neal. "You and Jane, huh? Cute. I can so see that happening. Well, you'd have to go through me, but if you asked nicely enough, sweetpea, I might just let you share him."

"Then it's settled. I'll find a malamute, you get a harness, Sam'll bring the camera to make sure the pictures come out looking professional-perfect. We'll have to send some over to Sacramento. Show 'em what their blondie's getting up to here in Miami. By the way, do you know what ever happened to those ducklings he sent Lisbon?" Poor woman; from all the stories that Maddy had heard, she wondered how Lisbon had managed to work with him for so long - outside of work was one thing, but in work...
Back to top Go down
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Judging by Mich's giggles Neal probably had his most deer-in-headlights look on his face when Maddy spoke to him. He had obviously lost his conman ability to put on poker-face fast enough since arriving in sunshine state.

"Yeah, accidents happen when someone locks you up in a room without any exit. And they were completely aware of two men in said room with skills to unlock any lock. And somehow it got completely noticed that one of them can get in and out of places." he simply said trying to put as much as sarcasm as he could muster. Appearantly someone truly wanted some nice views.

"Right, and risk myself to be eaten by invisible lions? I've seen ghosts here." Neal stepped back from both mischievous girls. Awesome, they were planning to share him or something.

"Gee why did I have to look for Sammy. Should've stayed with Peter. Or at least near Mozzie." blue eyed man mumbled, shaking his now completely curly head.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Mich grinned absolutely deviously.
"Oooh you should see my stalking skills. I think someone got really frightened and asked H to fire me. Ryan, of course, knew but he just laughed it off. I even stalked H for a while but he got too boring so I had to return to my usual lab targets. You still might be able to see surveillance footage of my little surprises." she told excitedly. There're always things happening and sure Mich wouldn't be on top of her task if she resisted.

"Gee Caffrey, when you'll stop being so modest. We all have seen you moderately under-dressed and we all know how cute you look when you're asleep, and added that with Jane's own cuteness I don't see why not to capture such angelic-adorable moment. I've seen lot more from our first meeting." girl avoided few of Neal's arguments on purpose.

"Deal. I'll let Al have fun to drool at the sight from other day bit longer before we let her drool over again." Michelle giggled. She already suspected how to get bloodie cooperate.

"Hell yeah, I simply must see Rigsby's reaction. He dared me to sneak some pics so I couldn't resist the other day..." pink haired girl trailed off at the memory, then grinned. "Yeah, I happen to know what happened to those guys. They're all alive and growing. Lisbon kept them for a while, of course Jane doesn't need to know she took care of cuties until some case washed up and farm people lost their beauties so our Saint Teresa gave them to farm. Besides I've heard rumors something's up for bloodie too. Sacramento rocks." she laughed. Yeah fun non-stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)   A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Back From Canada (the Gang/anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2