CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As I begin once again (anybody)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lara DunCroft
Lara DunCroft
✯✯✯

As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 am

“You where asking my fiancé questions earlier, now you are questioning me. Do I need a lawyer?” Susanna asked as she shifted in her chair a little nervously. “You have the right to a lawyer if you want one, but right now we just want to ask you a few questions.” Lara advised with a neutral tone. “Where were you this morning?”

“Um, I was at my house working out with my exercise dvd from 6.30 to 7.00. Then I had breakfast. I talked to my fiancé on the phone while I packed for my Milan trip in two days...” Susan’s Anxiety slowly begin to grow as she told of her morning, “I invited him over to eat with me tonight, um, I knew it would be the last day we would be able to see each other for a few weeks, so I said I would cook a romantic dinner for us...Then I, I went shopping for some ingredients.” Susana cleared her throat and unconsciously diverted her eye contact at the end of her sentence.
“Shopping? Okay, where did you go shopping?”

Susana looked at Lara, her striking blue eyes betraying her apprehension. She touched her own arm nervously as she spoke, “Um, my local store to by some sea salt and oil, and the deli.” Lara knew by Susana’s behaviour that something was off, There was something she was not saying.

“Is that it?” Susana was quiet, Lara looked at her, “Is that it?”
Susana welled up on hearing the firm tone, “I went to the market for some fresh food.” She give in reluctantly.
“Was Don there?”Susana nodded yes as she snivelled sorrowfully, “Did you have something to do with what happened? Don did express an inappropriate interest in you, correct? I understand it caused some friction between you and your fiancé as well as at work.”
Susana’s misty eyes widened with sincerity, “No! I could never do anything like that...I had finished my shopping and I was leaving when it happened...” Gentle tears rolled softly down Susana’s delicate features, “There was this sudden loud bang and the bullet whizzed right past me. Everyone started going crazy and then the next thing I know Don was dead. I was so scared I just ran out of there.” Susana was obviously rattled by the experience, she realized all to much that it could have nearly been her on the floor, instead of Don. “I had nothing to do with this, I swear! Talk to Miss Milton, she was the one mad at Don.”
Lara looked at Susana pointedly, peaked interest in her voice, “Could you tell us about that please?”
“She liked Don. Half of the people in that building knew it, especially the models. She kept hanging around him trying to send out vibes, but Don never picked up on them, or he just plain ignored them.”

Word Count: 481
Back to top Go down
Angeletta Finlay-Russell
Angeletta Finlay-Russell

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 am

Angeletta was calm background during whole interview. She sat perfectly still, as if she was not there, but she watched Susanna with firm look she learned how to use early in her job.

She knew something was amiss, that there was something the model was not telling them, but she just mentally applauded for Lara when she managed to get it out of Susanna with mere firm words. She made note to congratulate her on that later, it was something not many were able to do.

When she finally got it out, how she was at the market or everything, the pieces began to fit in, like puzzle. Her calm grey eyes lit up, she was like kid on Christmas morning. She spoke up, her voice perfectly professional but calm and warm, so as not the startle the model, who really turned out to be scared little thing, even more.

„Very well. If you happen to know something more about this...how to call it...relationship of theirs...please tell us now, it can be major influence in this investigation.“

She smiled when model saddened and told them that she is sorry but she knows nothing more.

„It is fine, you helped us very much. Thank you for the time miss.“

When Susanna left, she turned towards Lara with sparkly eyes. „I am very sorry if I sound like excited kid right now, but I think I just polished my skills into almost perfection. I knew there was something amiss with that Milton woman. She is very good liar, I have to admit, but not good enough. Tell me, have we been into Don's office yet?“
Back to top Go down
Lara DunCroft
Lara DunCroft
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:39 am

“No.” Lara replied to Finn‘s question, “Not yet.”
As the answer left Lara’s lips, Walter entered the interview room with a report in his hand, “Hey. I just got Don’s postmortem results from Tom. C.O. D was from the shooting. But get this...” He began with gusto and disbelief, “...The guy was poisoned! Several times over a period of time.”
“What?” Lara said with a surprised expression as she took the report from Walter. “Someone defiantly wanted him dead.” Walter commented.
“Yeah, but who?” Of course it was a rhetorical question, the evidence would reveal who was responsible. Walter shrugged in response, “That’s up to you guys to figure out.”
“Thank you.” Lara said indicating the report Walter had gone out of his way to bring to them, “Your welcome.” He smile before he walked out of the interview room.

Lara held the report open so that Finn could see it. “I think we should go back to Luster HQ and take a closer look, don’t you?” She asked, enquiring what Finn’s views are
Back to top Go down
Angeletta Finlay-Russell
Angeletta Finlay-Russell

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:59 pm

She stared ahead, her gaze getting that far away look. She thought and thought until puzzle pieces began to fit in. She rose out of her trance like state and thanked Walter. Then she turned to look at Lara.

„Well, well, this is certainly very interesting. We definitely should head back. I already have a theory, I am just waiting for what we will find.“

When they arrived at HQ, Leta made her way directly to Don’s office. She began to search. To somebody, it could seem as chaotic search, but when one looked closely, she had a system. She looked and looked until she found what she wanted.

In trash, there were several empty paper cups. „I think we found what we wanted. I’ll just, dust it for fingerprints...“ She did so and secured the ones she found.

„Now, I’d be delighted to hear what do you think.“
Back to top Go down
Angeletta Finlay-Russell
Angeletta Finlay-Russell

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:00 pm

//Sorry for short post, I am in time press and I didn’t want to make you wait so long.
Back to top Go down
Lara DunCroft
Lara DunCroft
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:10 pm

“I think we should take a closer look.” Lara said with a slight smile on her face as she held up one of the spray bottles from her kit. She took one of the cups from Letta and sprayed it with the chemical, revealing a coat of poison around the rim, “Positive for poison.” She said with no surprise.

Lara turned her eyes to the paper cups next to the fancy and very expensive coffee machine that took prominent position on the stylish counter that was built in an alcove by the large office window.
Lara took the first cup from the stack and spritzed it, to reveal another coat of poison around the rim. She took another cup from a random spot of the stack and tested it, “This is positive for poison too.” Lara confirmed, “Now we have to find out what type of poison it is...” she said as she placed the stack of cups into an evidence bag, “And who put it there.”

Ooc: Sorry for the delay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As I begin once again (anybody)   As I begin once again (anybody) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

As I begin once again (anybody)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Offices-