CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

"Need me to be a distraction? Or just a general look-out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 am

Ryan smiled "More like figuring out the best spot."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

"I reckon leave a blood-trail first. And then hide the eyeballs, possibly so he'll have to reach and grab them without fully seeing what it is he's touching. If that made any sense... But that should give him a nice fright."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

"Oh that's perfect. He doesn't need to see them. It'd be like surprise-surprise. Let's do it." Ryan agreed joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

She grinned. "You know this lab better than I do, so I'll stand watch while you pull it off."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 am

"Yeah I do, unfortunately." Ryan smirked and sneaked down from their hiding spot.
It didn't take much time for him to set everything up quickly and avoid cameras or other sneaky techs. He just hoped Walter doesn't have any hidden cameras.

Adding the last touch, in a form of some nice blood smears that completely took the attention in different way, Ryan grinned at Madison and sneaked back up at ventilation tunnel.
"So, what's next in our to-do list, mam?" he asked playfully
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 am

"Would love to be there when Walter finds them. But I guess that's what the cameras are for... We probably could just bribe the AV techs to get us the footage..."

She grinned at him, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "Let's go plant some of these tarantulas around. But I refuse to be the one to touch them," she added, pulling a slight face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:13 am

Ryan grinned. "Yeah, me too. But I can snoop around A/V lab and pull off some tricks. But I guess it's too late now. Looks like shift's about to start soon. We gotta hurry. And don't worry I'll take 'em." Ryan took the spiders.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm

She smiled. "Thanks. I don't particularly like spiders. Ok, let's go plant these in..." she thought back to the list of people Ryan had mentioned earlier. "Maybe Maxine, then Nat... And then for a quick coffee before shift begins. Because we're speedy and ninja like that." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

Ryan grinned sheepishly "Sure thing. And I think it's awesome. I put some 'welcome home' prank for sissy in Locker room so yeah coffee in Break room and then like we've just arrived. I'll make sure they don't notice us being around. And then if case is up I'll play my revenge out on Delko for last time. That guy knows tricks as well. But once we pulled prank on our ME that came after Alexx. Say she exploded on us for that one. But Tom's even better. He's so snappy at me that sissy pulls pranks on him pretending it was I. Needless to say what goes for revenge." Ryan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Maddy pulled a face. "Not sure if I'll like the ME much then... I don't like snappy people much... But this certainly seems like a very entertaining place to work," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 am

Ryan smirked "Oh it's not that bad. He can be very fun when thinks nobody watches."

"Oh this is such a funhouse." Ryan laughed
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 am

Maddy smiled, relieved at his comment. "Well, that's ok then. A little bit like our ME in Vegas. One day we came in and he was playing air guitar on his metal crutch," she laughed.

"And funhouses are always the best. It's the normal and quiet places you have to look out for..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 am

Ryan laughed. "Really? Then I'm not only one having secret affairs with crutches and wheelchairs." he said but then stopped shaking his head, "Nevermind." he muttered, blushing.

"Yes they are. And with us around this will never be normal place." Ryan said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

She looked at him curiously then said, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, if you had to use 'em. Well, at least I don't think so..."

She grinned and gave a childish clap. "Yay! Because who would want to work in a normal place? I'd rather work in a place where the coroner sings you the cause of death, the DNA analyst rocks out to Manson working, and the supervisor racing cockroaches." She gave a sigh, her smile fading a bit as she remembered her previous job in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 am

"Well it's not. But it makes me embarrassed that I need to use them. For too long I've spent my life at hospitals and rehab centres." he sighed, shrugging.

Then his eyebrows shot up "Wow I'm already in love with that place. I've heard my half-brother works in a place like that. Well at least the DNA guy was counted as bizarre enough for my sis's liking along the funny cockroaches racing boss. But I'm sure we can create something similar here. One territorial ME we already have. One singing wacko and one talking-to-herself wacko we might meet soon. Then you always can rely on this snarky, high on meds nut job with wheelchair in his sis's locker. Sure thing local 'gossip girl' and her army will be more than happy to turn the tables when higher ups don't watch."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day (anyone)   First Day (anyone) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

First Day (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Offices-