CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 am

Patrick felt his cheeks slightly heated. "Head over heels, actually. But that's quite not changing the idea." he smiled again. "I think she's magic. Cast a spell on me since our first meeting. Oh wait, it was conspiratory move from a drunk guy with too many siblings and too kinky sister." Jane was quite certain he had turned red by now.

"Sorry, man. That's definately wasn't great. But I suggest you to relax and enjoy sunshine then. It's quite wonderful here." he was beaming again.

"Hey, don't worry. I've heard more. Happened to get locked it bathroom with rather talkative guys. I'm sure I'm used to that." Patrick chuckled. "Besides, I've started rambling myself, though always been kinda talking type."

"Well, I'm not sporty type at all. Wasn't before coming here. There's a brilliant girl with pink hair who simply ignored my protests and challenged to things I've never done before. And Maddy suggested I should come and watch what she's passionate about. And she saw me skating and trying to play basketball." he told. Probably whole CBI house is watching vids of him doing stuff they never believed he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

"Never understood that meaning," the male admitted with a chuckle. "If anything, shouldn't it be heart over head? Because your heart makes you forget and ignore your head when you like someone. Ah well. Your English language has odd sayings," he laughed. It was definitely still taking him ages to get used to all the 'local' sayings.

"Sunshine is wonderful. Seems that Miami does not know what rain is. And beaches here are wonderful. Very beautiful city. You been here all your life?"

"Skating and basketball, eh? Interesting combination. And the pink-haired girl sounds rather brilliant. I've always found challenges to be a good thing in life. Especially good challenges. So is she good friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 am

"Agree. Not making any sense. Unless you're acrobat and can bend over that way." Patrick chuckled. True, some expressions puzzled even him. "Technically yes, but probably someone tried to be poetic. Or drunk."

"It makes wonders." he smiled. "Oh no, been all over couple states during childhood and later until left my father. Lived in Malibu but later moved to Sacramento. From West coast sunshine to East coast sunshine." blonde joked.

"Yes, and since then been returning to my old passion-surfing. They would never believe it, my friends back at Sacramento. I never appeared the type for any kind of physical activity." Sure Jane had done bits of running occasionally but not anything like real sports.
"You would never guess what that little energy ball is capable of. She actually is the reason for moving and staying here. At first I only agreed on visiting. She's a sister of one of CSI's and a trainee herself. Happened to pop by CBI where I was consultant and managed to convince me I'm not that broken goodie as I thought. So I'm here, living different life I never saw for myself anymore and let my heart open up to another woman." his smile never wavered, even when his speech hinted his lost family. But as he was told talking about it helped actually. By each time he felt better. And he had already received thumbs up from his two angels in a dream long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)   En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

En garde, Prêt, Allez! (Joshua; Patrick)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2