CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 am

"Well if you plan on moving down there, we'll have to havee a small party to celebrate," she said with a grin. "It'll be fun," she couldn't help but give a wink as she added this.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 am

"Whoa whoa whoa. Stop it right there." Ryan furrowed his brows. "You wanna tell me that I cleaned up all that attic mess only for you to suddenly change your mind?" he almost fumed. "I should've locked the door and throw that key away."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 am

"Aww, Ryan, be nice. He is your guest after all... And besides, how can you resist those hypnotising blue puppy-eyes?" she asked with a smile. "And I'm sure you did an amazing job. So amazing that I might have to duel Patrick for it and move in myself," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 am

"Oh really? I thought I can pretty surely count him as family now. Especially when whole bunch hadn't resisted those 'hypnotizing puppy-eyes'." Ryan crossed his arms defensively.
"But I still don't like where this is going. Someone must take attic. I spent all day scrubbing off whole room, I won't sleep there." Ryan defended his OCD-led-emotions.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 am

"Ryan, stop defending your OCD. Be glad you now have one more clean room. At least you won't need to clean it tomorrow." Jane told matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 am

Madison grinned. "New plan. Patrick takes your attic, I'll take the basement," she joked. "But I agree with Patrick - at least it's clean, and you don't have to worry about it for ages and ages and ages. And really, a clean room never hurt anyone. I think..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 am

"Ah!" Ryan growled "I don't care who takes which room unless you're not gonna puke there. PJ's right, I'm just OCD driven nutjob." he teased, dark tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 am

"Alright, Wolfe, don't start crying. We can arrange something for that room if that makes you feel better, just stop whining." Patrick teased the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Maddy went over and gave Ryan a cuddle. "You're too hard on yourself. As always. You're not a nutjob," she told him, smiling kindly. "You may be OCD, but you're awesome. And now I know who to call if I need help with my apartment," she added, joking.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 am

Ryan grinned happily at Maddy. "Aww you warm my heart." he said.

Then he cast a dark glare towards Jane. "You're mean, man. Very mean. I'll lock ya up in basement for week." he shook his finger warningly at other man.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:24 am

"Uh huh..." Sam came up to Ryan from behind. "Honey, remember that you promised attic to me. I hate basements. So I'm taking that huge, cozy room to me and my sis. No reason to fight over such things." she stated calmly patting Ry's head.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 am

Maddy smiled when Ryan said she warmed his heart. "I'm glad," she told him sincerely. She'd always reckoned he was too hard on himself, so every now and again would tell him so. "Just because you've had a hard time doesn't mean that your past should dictate how your future is. You're awesome, Mr Wolfe, and don't you ever forget that."

At Sam's words, she grinned. "See? Problem solved."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 am

He smiled at Maddy's words. "Yeah I got that lecture at least twice a day from either Sam or Ali. And at least weekly from Mich. Hearing from you makes it finally get through my thick skull."

Ryan stared at Jane's innocent face.

"Ok. Get whatever room you want and share it with whoever you want. I won't tell anyone." he teased. He could sense certain sparks flying in the air so he was actually glad Jane's taking basement.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 am

Jane held up his hands and made innocent face "I'll be good."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 am

Madison laughed, trying not to blush at his words. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on between them but she was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 am

"Better be good boy. I can always feed you to very hungry shark." Ryan teased Jane waving his hand towards Ali, who looked back puzzled
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 am

"Ryan that's mean," she told him, gently swatting him. "She's way too nice for you to call her that."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 am

"Oh she can be very wild. Don't let that 'innocent baby birdie' look fool you." he teased leaning towards Maddy.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:24 am

"But that's the best thing about it - she can pretend to be all sweet and innocent, but underneath she's all awesome and devious," Maddy joked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 am

"Yeah Wolfie, soon you'll see stars." Jane mumbled more to himself.

"Oh and I doubt she ever dropped that thought of getting me handcuffed to her bad when we first met at airport. I got that creepy feeling all the way down here." Patrick said hoping the glare from other room won't make holes in his back.
"Ryan I beg you to calm the wild one. I'm afraid she's still teen-ish in her mind." he said. He found out girl's true relation with Ryan and wasn't sure if telling it loud wouldn't get him killed.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am

"Great minds think alike," Maddy joked, refering to his handcuff comment. "Be careful or we might actually do that."

"Nooo, don't calm her! Being wild and teenage-ish is so much more fun! And so much more better than being a proper adult. Besides, if he calmed her, I'd have no one to help me with new ideas on the best ways to tease you and make you blush," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 am

"Oh I feel touched." he made a face. "Guess I have no other way than just give myself to you, wild ones." he held up his hands in mock surrender. The thought itself made him blush. "Don't you think we all are actually teenage-minded? I think title 'adult' is just another way how to put us into that box we're thinking out of daily."
Great, now he sounded like some philosopher
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 am

Maddy punched the air in mock victory. "Yus! Exactly as we'd planned and wanted," she teased with a laugh, grinning at his blush. "Now we'll get to do all sorts to you," she added, hoping she herself wasn't blushing.

She smiled. "Ooh, very philosophical, Mr. Jane," she told him. "But I do reckon that you're right. Us humans enjoy our labels way too much. But inside we're all still teenagers..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 am

"I so knew there was something odd with the whole adult thing." Ryan mumbled rubbing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

"You bet Wolfie. There's always something's up with something." Jane added sounding too smart again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 8 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next