CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 am

Madison grinned. "Don't tell me you're one of those government conspiracy type people, Patrick," she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

"Oh why not? It's not that they're really handful at things. Besides that's the real fun." he said, again sounding too smart for his usual self
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Maddy rolled her eyes playfully. "No talk of governments. We're here to have fun, not to die of boredom," she joked, taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

"Yeah sure. I can get too mouthy sometimes." he took the drink that Mich nearly flashed in his mouth. "Gee Michi, careful. I got your point already." Patrick gulped down the dark, smoking liquid and almost choked. "Aargh! Not again! MJ." he whined when hot fire slid down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

"Michi, don't kill him. I really don't want to have to work on a Jane-murder-case," she said with a laugh. "It's my day off. But I'll try one of those drinks, if you're offering. I'll show you the proper way to handle a fire-drink," she teased Jane.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Mich grinned mischievously. "But be careful, they turns out dangerous. And I don't know how you will react." she said thoughtfully while pulling out a bottle of very bright green drink. "But if you insist..." girl gave it to Maddy smirking.

"Besides I won't risk this jelly bean that way. He's too precious." she added letting her hand slide around Patrick's waist.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Maddy grinned. "I love dangerous," she told Mich and took the bottle from her, having a long drink from it. The liquid burned her throat, but she resisted pulling a face. "Wow," she said with a grin. "That's some powerful stuff."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Mich grinned mischievously "Told ya Miss Powerful" she sung
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Ryan laughed "Just watch out. The devious one can create powerful drinks." Ryan warned taking double look at his own
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 am

"At least I didn't whine about it," she teased Jane. "But your whining's kinda cute, so I guess it's ok..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 am

"Ah you're pathetic boys. Grow some skin please." Mich teased downing her drink in one gulp without flinch.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:24 am

Maddy grinned. "Exactly. Watch and learn how the pro's do it," she said then took another drink, once again not making any sort of face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 am

"Yeah like you're making that spicy drinks for yourself." Ryan whined bracing himself for one shot he eyed suspiciously before feeling another fireball down his throat.

"God that's... wow!" he almost leaped for water but at the last moment put his feet back.

"At this pace we don't need any poker to strip off clothes." Wolfe grabbed bottle that looked innocent. But he was wrong...

"AARGH!" Ryan yelled running off
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 am

Maddy turned her eyes in confused horror to Michelle. "What was in that bottle?" she asked, slightly worried now.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

Girl was nearly rolling on the floor. "Just a mix of very strong vodka, tequila, some spices and something I found in my bag." she said innocently
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 am

Maddy laughed. "Oh hun, that's mean," she told her, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

"Oh I know. Couldn't resist." she grinned
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 pm

"No way they're going to let you into Gryffindor now," Maddy said in mock seriousness, shaking her head. "Nope. Now you're going to have to come be with all us evil Slytherin's..." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"Aww." Michi hung her head "Actually I thought Snape would grill me if I play this on one of Slytherin's babies." she frowned teasingly
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:18 pm

"Snape would probably kick you over to terrorise the Gryff's," Maddy replied with a chuckle. "But he'd give you a week's worth of detention first for harming his Slytherin students."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 am

"See Michi? Not good idea to mock your friends." Jane teased her in somewhat teacher's voice.

Though his teasing turned into coughing when the drink he inspected carefully turned out to be pretty much live fire.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 am

Maddy couldn't help but splutter with laughter. "You really have it in for the boys tonight, don'tcha?" she asked, going over and patting Patrick on the back in a futile attempt to stop the coughing. She knew it wouldn't help, but for some reason she wanted to be closer to him again. She fully blamed the drinks she'd consumed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 am

Mich slipped behind table giggling.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 am

Maddy watched her. "Oh no no no," she began, shaking her head. "You are not allowed to spike any more drinks tonight Michi!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 am

Girl pouted and crossed her arms "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next